Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

For Mr Ghandi

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1For Mr Ghandi Empty For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 5:49 am

I posted this earlier. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. It is in reference to this post of yours.
"And I didn't bring home a fat ho who needed fatass gastro bypass."

You might want to read this again the AM when some of your Tea wears off.

People like you join the service and when they get a little rank they enjoy the power and creditably that it has. People say yes sir, Aye Aye and do what you say. You think it is because you are such a great leader and good person. But the fact is, it is the uniform and rank that has the power and respect and not you. You soon realize this when you retire. Then you are naked with out your uniform and hence your power and respect. . Now your character shows it true colors. The bag boy at the Navy Exchange with the Tattoo on his neck can say "Fuck you" and there is nothing you can do. You long to be back in the navy. It is the only thing you have every done in your life that was worth a shit. So you join a forum and jack people around with your pseudo exploits and adventures. All the time longing for the power to bust our ass, but it is not to be. You have fucked up Mr Ghandi, You should have stayed in the Navy.

Last edited by hallmarkgrad on 11/22/2012, 9:58 am; edited 2 times in total

2For Mr Ghandi Empty Re: For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 9:19 am

Sal

Sal

Very Happy

3For Mr Ghandi Empty Re: For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 10:06 am

ghandi was one we called a lifer when I was in the military back in the late 60's. A lifer is one who cannot live, function or work outside of the military. Now, don't get me wrong not everyone stayed in until retirement was a lifer, but the one's that were are just like you described hallmark.

4For Mr Ghandi Empty Re: For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 10:11 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

I can't figure out Ghandi's deal. Sometimes I, too wonder if he was ever in the military at all. Maybe he's trying to paint military retirees in a bad light?

His comment to you was just plain cruel, Hallmark. It hurt me to see those words directed at you on the screen.

5For Mr Ghandi Empty Re: For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 10:51 am

PBulldog2 wrote:I can't figure out Ghandi's deal. Sometimes I, too wonder if he was ever in the military at all. Maybe he's trying to paint military retirees in a bad light?

His comment to you was just plain cruel, Hallmark. It hurt me to see those words directed at you on the screen.
Not to worry Like I said before I am a big guy. It just shows how shallow the guy is. Lets all have a great day and let the dude roll in his own slime

6For Mr Ghandi Empty Re: For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 10:54 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

hallmarkgrad wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:I can't figure out Ghandi's deal. Sometimes I, too wonder if he was ever in the military at all. Maybe he's trying to paint military retirees in a bad light?

Not to worry Like I said before I am a big guy. It just shows how shallow the guy is. Lets all have a great day and let the dude roll in his own slime

Roger that.....over and out! Very Happy

7For Mr Ghandi Empty Re: For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 12:18 pm

hallmarkgrad wrote:I posted this earlier. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. It is in reference to this post of yours.

People like you join the service and when they get a little rank they enjoy the power and creditably that it has. People say yes sir, Aye Aye and do what you say. You think it is because you are such a great leader and good person. But the fact is, it is the uniform and rank that has the power and respect and not you. You soon realize this when you retire. Then you are naked with out your uniform and hence your power and respect. . Now your character shows it true colors. The bag boy at the Navy Exchange with the Tattoo on his neck can say "Fuck you" and there is nothing you can do. You long to be back in the navy. It is the only thing you have every done in your life that was worth a shit. So you join a forum and jack people around with your pseudo exploits and adventures. All the time longing for the power to bust our ass, but it is not to be. You have fucked up Mr Ghandi, You should have stayed in the Navy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Bravo...spot on.

When I was in the USAF, my squadron had one of "those"....a 21 year E-5 who only made the rank because of TIG. He is a real reminder of the Peter Principle and how it screws up the DoD. Rather than give him a pay equivalence, he was promoted beyond his actual abilities....a serious mistake.

Ghandi isn't an idiot....he's much worse than being a simpleton. He's a scourge....a cancer on the soul of the body politic, and he gets away with some truly loathsome posts, ie....the one referenced in your post.

Most of his trash belongs in the Hall of Shame.

8For Mr Ghandi Empty Re: For Mr Ghandi 11/22/2012, 12:43 pm

knothead

knothead

hallmarkgrad wrote:I posted this earlier. I just wanted to make sure you saw it. It is in reference to this post of yours.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

Well I don't believe Shakespeare could have said it more eloquently . . . . .

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum