Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ghandi is so right. Eric Erickson is exactly what Ghandi said. And this is what sets him apart from me and some of the rest of us here.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He's not like me and some others here. He doesn't have an axe to grind or a chip on his shoulder. And he doesn't do stupid stuff like insulting a whole group of people just to lash out at one person. In fact he doesn't insult people period. Unlike me and some, he doesn't have any desire to belittle others or try to make them feel small just because they're different from him in some way or they don't share his opinions.
Eric is a Christian. A REAL one. A role model for his faith.
But he's even something more to me that he is to a lot of you here. He's a friend. Or at least he was until I did something to let him down. I lashed out at someone with this writing I do here and in doing so I thoughtlessly insulted a friend.
I was wrong, Eric, and I shouldn't have done that. And now my putting my mouth ahead of my brain has cost me a good friend.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And apart from this, how in the world can someone who chooses the name "ButtMan" ever believe others will be able to take him seriously about anything.
I mean look at this thread. I do my best to talk from the heart. But then anyone reading it sees it was written by "ButtMan".

I must not be playing with a full deck.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now I notice another thing. It was you Ghandi (not the real one but the poster Ghandi) who got my attention and made me realize how I'd fucked up.

But I was just reading some other threads and now I come across this one...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t210-five-dollars-says-cat-comes-over-here-when-the-pluck-forum-finishes-dying-its-slow-death

GHANDI: "I'd pay five dollars if she stays away. I already have a box of rocks in my garage. No need for another one on my internet."

Ghandi, I think you might be like one of those folks we all encounter from time to time. You know, the ones who think their shit don't stink.

Slicef18

Slicef18

ButtMan wrote:He's not like me and some others here. He doesn't have an axe to grind or a chip on his shoulder. And he doesn't do stupid stuff like insulting a whole group of people just to lash out at one person. In fact he doesn't insult people period. Unlike me and some, he doesn't have any desire to belittle others or try to make them feel small just because they're different from him in some way or they don't share his opinions.
Eric is a Christian. A REAL one. A role model for his faith.
But he's even something more to me that he is to a lot of you here. He's a friend. Or at least he was until I did something to let him down. I lashed out at someone with this writing I do here and in doing so I thoughtlessly insulted a friend.
I was wrong, Eric, and I shouldn't have done that. And now my putting my mouth ahead of my brain has cost me a good friend.

Shame is not caused by the erroneous things we do. Shame is caused by not acknowledging they are wrong.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bob,

My shit does stink, but I have the decency to turn on the exhaust fan so the smell goes away very quickly.

Don't get me started on my farts.

ButtMan wrote:And now I notice another thing. It was you Ghandi (not the real one but the poster Ghandi) who got my attention and made me realize how I'd fucked up.

But I was just reading some other threads and now I come across this one...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t210-five-dollars-says-cat-comes-over-here-when-the-pluck-forum-finishes-dying-its-slow-death

GHANDI: "I'd pay five dollars if she stays away. I already have a box of rocks in my garage. No need for another one on my internet."

Ghandi, I think you might be like one of those folks we all encounter from time to time. You know, the ones who think their shit don't stink.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ButtMan wrote:And apart from this, how in the world can someone who chooses the name "ButtMan" ever believe others will be able to take him seriously about anything.
I mean look at this thread. I do my best to talk from the heart. But then anyone reading it sees it was written by "ButtMan".

Do you want to change your name?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

boards of FL wrote:
ButtMan wrote:And apart from this, how in the world can someone who chooses the name "ButtMan" ever believe others will be able to take him seriously about anything.

Do you want to change your name?
Thanks for offering, boards, but that would be like Bruce Wayne deciding he was no longer Batman. Just wouldn't be right. NaughtBob is ButtMan.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I been sturdying Christianity for most of my life and I still have a thousand questions and more each year...here's a couple of them....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum