Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Dawn 2012....has there been a more silly premise in movie history?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Maybe 4 ways. I was able to include a post about the ball Patk and a comment about Studer. Not a easy task to do in a tread about Submarines.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:Maybe 4 ways. I was able to include a post about the ball Patk and a comment about Studer. Not a easy task to do in a tread about Submarines.
Well I guess if that "aquarium bus" ends up as a fishing reef somewhere that could qualify it as a submarine. lol

Bob wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:Maybe 4 ways. I was able to include a post about the ball Patk and a comment about Studer. Not a easy task to do in a tread about Submarines.
Well I guess if that "aquarium bus" ends up as a fishing reef somewhere that could qualify it as a submarine. lol

Two rules for better posting
Rule #1 Never say anything derogatory about the Studers
Rule#2 See Rule #1

Remember this is Pensacola. No matter how insane a project is, it is for your own good. We never learn from experience. We are the "upside" of Somewhere.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Way to stand your ground Hallmark....I'll take reality any day over some escape into fantasy...Kind of like drinking to forget ...when you sober, up you remember...

2seaoat

Way to stand your ground Hallmark.

lol! lol! lol!

Oh the horror of seeing a historical movie.....ignorance be damned.....I am not going to watch no movie.....I can read a book.........while sitting on the back of the bus.....with fish on the bus.....going to a minor league game.....and to think the war on drugs has been successful. study study study

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Way to stand your ground Hallmark.

lol! lol! lol!

Oh the horror of seeing a historical movie.....ignorance be damned.....I am not going to watch no movie.....I can read a book.........while sitting on the back of the bus.....with fish on the bus.....going to a minor league game.....and to think the war on drugs has been successful. study study study

Movies are just subtle propaganda based on the Directors social leanings and other human qualities. Oliver Stone now there's an honest director..... Very Happy

Music, Movies, Books all have the power to cause people to change....for the better or worse...personally a glowing picture of Lincoln the martyr isn't worth 50 cents for me to see...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum