Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Monday Night Football....Bears vs SF

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Bears

2seaoat wrote:Bears

Still think your Bears defense is comparable to the 1985 Bears? They have already given up 200+ yards and there is still 12 minutes left in the 2nd quarter.

2seaoat

There probably will never be a defense in the NFL as good as the 85 bears, but when your qb goes down it impacts both sides of the football. SF is making the bears look silly. I cannot put my finger on why Cutler is so critical to the success of this team.

2seaoat wrote:There probably will never be a defense in the NFL as good as the 85 bears, but when your qb goes down it impacts both sides of the football. SF is making the bears look silly. I cannot put my finger on why Cutler is so critical to the success of this team.

SF is also playing without Alex Smith.

2seaoat

I can only to speak to the Bears without Cutler.....they do not win. This will be the third year where his injuries impact the entire team play. Jim McMahon had that same leadership for the 85 bears....and he also was not really a tier one QB....leadership....hard to quantify.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Bears

Not tonight Seaoat...

2seaoat

If cutler had an offensive line.....this team could be very good.....now seeing another qb getting wiped out by no protection.....it is a wonder that Cutler is still breathing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum