Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Too many bears in GB

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Too many bears in GB Empty Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 5:27 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

From facebook....

Ok people out in the GB Midway area.....As I have said in the past the bears and coyotes are over breeding and over populating the area and losing their fear of humans.....Today on Soundside Dr. some folks I know had their dog killed by a bear. A group of Bears came into their back yard and came after their daughter. The little dog, looked kinda like a korgie, attacked the bears trying to protect the lady. She barely made it in the house as the bear put a rip in her pants before she made it into the house. A small child would not have made it. The little dog had to be put down because it's injuries were so severe. Now I don't want to hear about how I moved into Bear territory. I've lived out here for the last 50 years....grew up in the woods out here. Literally in the woods as a kid and growing up. Never saw bears until about 10 or 15 years ago. I've been saying it's just a matter of time..........That time is coming. They have been trying to get the wild life officials to do something......Well now, after the fact, they have put out bear traps to relocate them. Novel idea........why didn't someone think of that sooner...(Sarcasim) Sorry for the loss of their little dog....Glad the lady made it to the house. My wife has to carry a gun everytime she goes out in the yard........Our house has been in my habitat for the last 50 years.......Bears only 10 years........

2Too many bears in GB Empty Re: Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 5:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Holly bt the Sea....several minutes after schooligans bus picked the kids up.

/17590589/565]Too many bears in GB Fb_img17[/url]

3Too many bears in GB Empty Re: Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 6:25 pm

I love bears... they're delicious.

4Too many bears in GB Empty Re: Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 7:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

That's a big bear... a friend frequently posts pictures of 4 bears that hangout in her neighborhood.

5Too many bears in GB Empty Re: Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 9:00 pm

2seaoat

I thought I saw one on 87 last week between Navarre and the Yellow River....but my wife told me it was a fawn.......I am not hitting on all cylinders and it probably was bambi and not Yogi......but a black bear can kill an adult male, and they have no business being in populated areas if they have lost their fear of humans.

6Too many bears in GB Empty Re: Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 9:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:I thought I saw one on 87 last week between Navarre and the Yellow River....but my wife told me it was a fawn.......I am not hitting on all cylinders and it probably was bambi and not Yogi......but a black bear can kill an adult male, and they have no business being in populated areas if they have lost their fear of humans.

Someone on facebook posted a picture of a bear walking down through street in Sandpiper in the middle of the day....a weekend. I reposted it on this forum.

7Too many bears in GB Empty Re: Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 9:50 pm

Markle

Markle

No doubt PETA will demand that the cuddly 300-500# cuties be rounded up humanely and relocated to rural woods.

8Too many bears in GB Empty Re: Too many bears in GB 4/13/2016, 10:10 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Markle wrote:No doubt PETA will demand that the cuddly 300-500# cuties be rounded up humanely and relocated to rural woods.

Or insist we stay inside or move.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum