Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chemo kills

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chemo kills Empty Chemo kills 11/16/2012, 10:18 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://naturalsociety.com/chemotherapy-makes-cancer-far-worse/#ixzz2CMH6sL8f

This accidental finding reached by scientists further shows the lack of real science behind many ‘old paradigm’ treatments, despite what many health officials would like you to believe. The truth of the matter is that natural alternatives do not even receive nearly as much funding as pharmaceutical drugs and medical interventions because there’s simply no room for profit. If everyone was using turmeric and vitamin D for cancer (better yet cancer prevention), major drug companies would lose out.

2Chemo kills Empty Re: Chemo kills 11/16/2012, 11:21 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://naturalsociety.com/chemotherapy-makes-cancer-far-worse/#ixzz2CMH6sL8f

This accidental finding reached by scientists further shows the lack of real science behind many ‘old paradigm’ treatments, despite what many health officials would like you to believe. The truth of the matter is that natural alternatives do not even receive nearly as much funding as pharmaceutical drugs and medical interventions because there’s simply no room for profit. If everyone was using turmeric and vitamin D for cancer (better yet cancer prevention), major drug companies would lose out.

I call BS, Teo. I'm alive today because of chemotherapy combined with radiation.

It burns me up when I hear people promote cures like "tumeric and Vitamin D." If there is a "lack of real science" pertaining to chemo, then there's one hell of a "lack of real science" for kooky cures like Vitamin D.

I have read stories about people who, in lieu of chemo or radiation, turned to so-called natural cures.....and died. It is irresponsible to promote natural cures in lieu of established cures that have worked for decades.

3Chemo kills Empty Re: Chemo kills 11/16/2012, 11:28 am

PBulldog2 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:http://naturalsociety.com/chemotherapy-makes-cancer-far-worse/#ixzz2CMH6sL8f

I call BS, Teo. I'm alive today because of chemotherapy combined with radiation.

It burns me up when I hear people promote cures like "tumeric and Vitamin D." If there is a "lack of real science" pertaining to chemo, then there's one hell of a "lack of real science" for kooky cures like Vitamin D.

I have read stories about people who, in lieu of chemo or radiation, turned to so-called natural cures.....and died. It is irresponsible to promote natural cures in lieu of established cures that have worked for decades.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

DITTOS....!!!

As a survivor, it chaps me all over when some wack job tells me I could have prevented it w/ high doses of Vit D. My mom included....

My Dad was on the same dose as she takes and guess what....he was a cancer victim, twice. Surgery and chemo saved his life.

4Chemo kills Empty Re: Chemo kills 11/16/2012, 11:47 am

2seaoat

I do not think anybody is a whack job for suggesting increased daily dosage of vitamin D. I always showed a vitamin D deficiency in my tests and my gastro doctor was the first to tell me about a series of rather convincing articles that there is a high correlation between vitamin D deficiency and cancer from the New England Medical Journal.

This may of course be like saying that houses which burn down have a high correlation that attics catch on fire. I have been taking 2000 D supplements every morning, and surprisingly my daughter who has LUPUS has a vitamin D deficiency. We need to better understand the cause, but there is growing evidence that vitamin D supplements may in fact be very important in the prevention of cancer, but to suggest that radiation and chemo do not serve a very important purpose is like saying immunizations serve no purpose.....on the fringes there is a kernel of truth, but overall it is just silliness.

5Chemo kills Empty Re: Chemo kills 11/16/2012, 4:05 pm

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

2seaoat wrote:I do not think anybody is a whack job for suggesting increased daily dosage of vitamin D. I always showed a vitamin D deficiency in my tests and my gastro doctor was the first to tell me about a series of rather convincing articles that there is a high correlation between vitamin D deficiency and cancer from the New England Medical Journal.

This may of course be like saying that houses which burn down have a high correlation that attics catch on fire. I have been taking 2000 D supplements every morning, and surprisingly my daughter who has LUPUS has a vitamin D deficiency. We need to better understand the cause, but there is growing evidence that vitamin D supplements may in fact be very important in the prevention of cancer, but to suggest that radiation and chemo do not serve a very important purpose is like saying immunizations serve no purpose.....on the fringes there is a kernel of truth, but overall it is just silliness.

I have also read there is a correlation between vitamin D deficiency and the development of cancer. However, vitamin D intake will not CURE cancer once it starts. That was my point.

I, too take a high dose of Vitamin D3 daily (4,000 units, prescribed by my physician.)

6Chemo kills Empty Re: Chemo kills 11/16/2012, 9:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

So everybody here is on medication or sick or recovering but me ?....I rest my case.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum