Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I have close friends who have lost their minds over the election

+4
Hospital Bob
knothead
Nekochan
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

No fool, those were the 2008 votes.

Here are the 2012 results.

Search Results

Election Results

Candidate

Popular vote

Percentage

Electoral votes (270 to win)

Barack Obama

51%

Mitt Romney

48%

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:I think it goes to show most Americans don't go for the extremist republican views. The religious right have lost their minds but have convinced their selves this is the right way but have found out it's not. America has changed from the fifties and they need to accept that. Americans don't want people telling them what they can do w/ their bodies,whether they can use contraceptives or who has to pay for them or whether they can have healthcare. More Catholics voted for Obama than ever before as did young people. They are simply wrong about what people want.

The Religious Right isn't going anywhere. Deal with it. As for the Catholics, most do not adhere to their beliefs and that is why Catholocism is a dead religion.

Nobody said they were going anywhere.They're just not going to take over the country like they thought. You saw that here in SRC when you tried and got slapped down over your school prayers. Catholicism is nosdead.There are more Catholics than any other religion. You lust keep on lying to yourself and others.

Catholocism is quite dead unfortunately due to child molestation by priests and most of their followers refuse to adhere to their beliefs. That is a dead religion. And if you had read the other posts, it was posted that the Religious Right was dead.

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:No fool, those were the 2008 votes.

Here are the 2012 results.

Search Results

Election Results

Candidate

Popular vote

Percentage

Electoral votes (270 to win)

Barack Obama

51%

Mitt Romney

48%

Votes are still being tallied as you waste our time. The spread will widen.

I'd like to ask the Dems why their boy got nearly eight million less votes from 2008 to 2012?

Why would that be Dems? Did most people have an epiphanhy about how off base the Kenyan-in-Chief has become or what?

Obama won by just 4 million votes this year. It was not a mandate and it was not a landslide as we know that electoral votes are skewed by population base.

knothead wrote:

Votes are still being tallied as you waste our time. The spread will widen.[/quote]

Florida was the last state to report. Get over it.

Dreamsglore wrote:I think it goes to show most Americans don't go for the extremist republican views. The religious right have lost their minds but have convinced their selves this is the right way but have found out it's not. America has changed from the fifties and they need to accept that. Americans don't want people telling them what they can do w/ their bodies,whether they can use contraceptives or who has to pay for them or whether they can have healthcare. More Catholics voted for Obama than ever before as did young people. They are simply wrong about what people want.

I think you are correct as far as social agendas. Republicans are falling behind the curve with social agendas and are not changing with the population. I think once Obamacare is in full effect and people (especially the middleclass) will start seeing the effects in there pocket book I think that is when the real problems will start. As far as being depressed Romney lost, I get more depressed if I do not have my coffee in the morning.

2seaoat wrote:I think some very good friends of mine are walking around in a deep clinical depression which they believe their lives have been destroyed by the reelection of the President. Bill Mahr talks about the "bubble" some people live in, but I am seriously concerned with what Fox News has done through propaganda to otherwise sane and intelligent people.

This is not just I am pissed because my candidate lost, but deep seated psychological depression which they seem to be listless and hopeless. It is very important that people get exposed to both points of view, because these people thought that Romney was going to win in a crushing landslide, and they simply have no explanation for what has happened.

What I am observing after the election is far more scarey than I could have ever imagined......propaganda is so manipulative, but I never imagined this response.

Which reminds me of what Mahr said about voting."People who don't know who don't know whether to vote for Obama or Romney should not vote at all. They probably couldn't find the polling station anyway." I thought of Bob. LOL!

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Obama won by just 4 million votes this year. It was not a mandate and it was not a landslide as we know that electoral votes are skewed by population base.

You got a butt kickin', deal with it PD, it'll be okay.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I think some very good friends of mine are walking around in a deep clinical depression which they believe their lives have been destroyed by the reelection of the President. Bill Mahr talks about the "bubble" some people live in, but I am seriously concerned with what Fox News has done through propaganda to otherwise sane and intelligent people.

This is not just I am pissed because my candidate lost, but deep seated psychological depression which they seem to be listless and hopeless. It is very important that people get exposed to both points of view, because these people thought that Romney was going to win in a crushing landslide, and they simply have no explanation for what has happened.

What I am observing after the election is far more scarey than I could have ever imagined......propaganda is so manipulative, but I never imagined this response.

Which reminds me of what Mahr said about voting."People who don't know who don't know whether to vote for Obama or Romney should not vote at all. They probably couldn't find the polling station anyway." I thought of Bob. LOL!

Like the people in the link? Good thing the polls were next to the welfare office.

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/10/27/rev-sharpton-ushers-in-early-voters-for-souls-to-the-polls/

W_T_M wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Obama is going to do his damndest to reconfigure this country in the time he has left in office.
I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he doesn't just do away with the republican controlled House because he is so powerful that nobody could stop him. He's more powerful even than superman. He can leap over congress in a single bound.

He can't leap over 200+ million citizens with guns though jackass.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

So help me out little man. Are you advocating an armed rebellion of the Rule of Law....? Are you gonna take up arms and show the POTUS what's what and take some action like a real patriot....?

You're even more delusional than I thought. I'm bet you $500.00 American that you can't round up 100 folk in that redneck sewer where you reside that are willing to join you in an armed revolt, so the notion that 200 million are gonna take up arms is so far from reality it screams to be laughed at.

I think you more than proved who the jackass is in this equation. What I don't understand is why you are still here everyday, puking traitorous remarks bordering on insurrection that I'm fairly certain violate the UCMJ.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

And now the Pacepuppy says he is an Oathkeeper....?

What a joke. You violate your oath every time you talk trash about the CIC, so any oath you take is pretty much signed w/ disappearing ink.

I see you dodged my post like the blathering coward you really are, but it's hardly a surprise.

You promised to leave the forums if Obama won in '08. You promised to leave the forums just last week....again.

It's pretty obvious you don't have a clue what an oath is, and in spite of your absurd piety, you wipe your feet every day on the 10 Commandments.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum