Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Anyone Seen My Good Friend Ghandi?

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sal wrote:I'll explain it to you one more time only, imbecile.

The bet was that the winner got to pick the loser's avatar for a month.

I won.

You lost.

You adopted the avatar I chose, but cowardly changed you ID to one only one letter different than mine in an attempt to hide your true identity.

That violated the spirit of the wager.

That doesn't make you clever.

That makes you a welcher.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Did you ever believe a lying POS weasel like him would uphold his end of that bet....? He knows damn well he welched and is so arrogant he thinks he got one over on you. That's the kind of crap that would get his butt kicked in the real world. But since anything goes on this forum, he has no accountability whatsoever and as he usually does, he wipes his butt with honor and dignity.

It's not a welch if I did what I said I would do in the bet. retard. I gave up my avatar for a month. retard.

You sound like your in fourth grade. "Retard Retard Na nana na nana! You got a booger on your nose".Jesus H Christ!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This thread takes the cake. lol

Bob wrote:This thread takes the cake. lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

It not only takes the cake, it eats the entire cake and denies it ever existed while wiping the crumb's from it's chin.

Notice who revived it. That should be enough of an explanation.

He's not just any troll....he's proud of his status.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

It not only takes the cake, it eats the entire cake and denies it ever existed while wiping the crumb's from it's chin.
I love that. lol

Bob wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I love that. lol

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

It got a negative....LOL.

Go figure...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

It got a negative....LOL.

Go figure...

As of this moment you're in a dead tie with Ghandi at -220. Only Sal has got you beat with -242. But always remember, in the words of Shakespeare, a negative is like a rose, by any other name it would smell just as sweet.
Some of us can only aspire to such negative heights.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum