Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the least desireable part of town?

+6
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Nekochan
catfriedlegs
Hospital Bob
no stress
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yomama wrote:I like it out at the Perdido Bay Country Club Estates.

"Estates" is a misnomer... my lot is 60' wide, but it has a great view of the golf course and I like the neighbors. My house was built in the 1970's and may be the most run-down one on the block. It is a short drive to grocery stores, no slummy areas or crack houses along the way, the beach is close and there are plenty of parks nearby. We're going to sell this Hoover house and retire to P'cola soon.

Neko, I am sorry if I offended you. I shoulda picked my words better. Good luck in your hunt.

You didn't offend me. I understand. Believe me, I do. I also didn't mean to offend anyone with my comments and I understand that you might not like what I said. I LOVE Pensacola. But I guess I long for the Pensacola of 30+ years ago. And I know that you love Pensacola too. We have that in common.

Yella

Yella

ButtMan wrote:
Yomama wrote:

Bob's area in Brownsville is "da best" too!
As long as you never make eye contact and you stay away from the area between Lynch St. and Cypress. lol

Bob carries a double barrel fowling piece he found in a garage sale whenever he walks around in his neighborhood. It is an awesome looking weapon. He could wipe out three gangbangers with one shot and take out their pitbulls with the other barrel.

He is known as "Da man!"

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

My new ride!!!!!
What is the least desireable part of town? - Page 2 35bcheb

When my son rides with me
What is the least desireable part of town? - Page 2 ATT00012

hallmarkgrad wrote:When my son rides with me

Hey I know those 2 guys.

برين. wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:When my son rides with me

Hey I know those 2 guys.

Jihad. Is that you? Surprised

no stress

no stress

How is Navy Point looking these days. I lived there for about five years. Nice neighborhood.

I cycle there a lot, but I dont live there. They have done a great job with Multi path, water fountains, park benches. Better than it has ever looked, IMHO. The insides still have a few issues but they have a very good and active watch program and many are active in the Warrington revitalization committee.
What is the least desireable part of town? - Page 2 2z5kmt3

no stress

no stress

Looks nice. They were in the process of doing those upgrades when I sold my house on Sunset just before Ivan. I did like that neighborhood.

They have put down a jillion 4x4 keeping people from setting claim on the common ground near the water. No one can "claim" it now. Like every where they have some issues but they really built some nice houses. Every one seems pretty friendly when you meet them. Yomama and his wife and I rode there one day. It was fun I hope we can do it again pretty soon.

VectorMan

VectorMan

This whole area of Pensacola is pretty bad. I live right in the middle of it. But, I feel pretty secure with a privacy fence surrounding the whole property. It kind of looks like Sanford and Son's yard here, but that just adds to the ambiance. cyclops

What is the least desireable part of town? - Page 2 Crime_10

I live in Edgewater. It seems to go though stages. We have million dollar houses and 10,000 dollar houses. LOL We work pretty hard to keep it straight but sometimes it is a up hill battle. The crack house on the corner burned 2 days so thats a good thing. But what the hell can you do? My house is paid for, I have a 1200 sq foot garage, so I can not move ever couple of years. Guess I will ride this dog till it quits. I have plan to move but the house and shop are not worth anything. Sorry for the Rant. LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum