Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

does anybody know anywhere to still get $20 tickets for the P'Cola martini festival?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you do please either reply or PM me. Thanks.

Where the hell is this supposed to be? I remember one out at Perdido Key at the Jellyfish Bar a year or so ago, but this one escapes me.

Martinis are a little highbrow for me...

does anybody know anywhere to still get $20 tickets for the P'Cola martini festival? James-10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:Where the hell is this supposed to be? I remember one out at Perdido Key at the Jellyfish Bar a year or so ago, but this one escapes me.

does anybody know anywhere to still get $20 tickets for the P'Cola martini festival? James-10
Downtown P'Cola this afternoon in the middle of S Palafox. All the martinis you can drink (shaken or stirred) between 1 and 4 for $30. But the advance tickets are $20 and I need two.

surfnrg

surfnrg

Bob wrote:
Yomama wrote:Where the hell is this supposed to be? I remember one out at Perdido Key at the Jellyfish Bar a year or so ago, but this one escapes me.

Downtown P'Cola this afternoon in the middle of S Palafox. All the martinis you can drink (shaken or stirred) between 1 and 4 for $30. But the advance tickets are $20 and I need two.

Do u still need these?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

surfnrg wrote:
Bob wrote:

Do u still need these?
thanks, surfnrg, I just texted you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum