Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hey ERIC I bet you are the only one here that can solve this word puzzle.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Hey ERIC I bet you are the only one here that can solve this word puzzle. Funny-gifs-are-you-part-of-that

Mad

TEOTWAWKI wrote: Rick Roll

I figured at the halfway it was a Rick-Roll. But I still tried to figure it out.
-------------------------------------------------

Answer me this: If a bottle and a cork cost $1.05 and the bottle cost a dollar more than the cork, how much is the cork?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm confused by this one. I think I know what a rick roll is. But this seems to be a legitimate test with a legitimate claim about how many can do it.
Where does the rick roll part come in?

ButtMan wrote:I'm confused by this one. I think I know what a rick roll is. But this seems to be a legitimate test with a legitimate claim about how many can do it.
Where does the rick roll part come in?

Answer:

1) Never
2) Going/leaving
3) To
4) Give
5) You
6) Up

How about my riddle??? The answer is simple.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

First of all, the quiz is in English, which is spoken only by somewhere between 8% and 27% of the population worldwide. So, even though it's not difficult, do your stats take into account the language of the person tested?

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Hey ERIC I bet you are the only one here that can solve this word puzzle. Funny-gifs-are-you-part-of-that

Mad
What was so hard about that? I did it in 15 seconds.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I like to Rick Roll Eric...so I was baiting him...It was an easy puzzle which was in reality a Rick Roll.

Here's the real answer...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum