Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mug shot of the day

+4
Jake92
boards of FL
gulfbeachbandit
Joanimaroni
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 11/16/2012, 7:53 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very Happy

27Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 11/17/2012, 12:38 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Oops...another negative for a smiley face.

28Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 11/17/2012, 2:13 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Uh OH! another negative. How classic.

29Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 11/17/2012, 6:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Here....give me another negative.

30Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 11/17/2012, 6:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

DAMN THAT WAS QUICK.

31Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 11/17/2012, 7:18 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:Here....give me another negative.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Done deal.

Hey idiot. I wasn't even on the forum when you got those last negatives. Do you really believe I am the only one who despises you and your childish name calling and taunting....?

It's pretty obvious that my negs coincide w/ you and your little pathetic sycophants being online.

Like I care.

Your little vulgar troll buddy has an interesting set of stats....go look them up.

in edit....if it was me doing it, do you really think you'd have a positive score on your pissy little TT post...?

Logic plumb evades you.

32Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 11/17/2012, 7:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:

Done deal.

Hey idiot. I wasn't even on the forum when you got those last negatives. Do you really believe I am the only one who despises you and your childish name calling and taunting....?

It's pretty obvious that my negs coincide w/ you and your little pathetic sycophants being online.

Like I care.

Your little vulgar troll buddy has an interesting set of stats....go look them up.

in edit....if it was me doing it, do you really think you'd have a positive score on your pissy little TT post...?

Logic plumb evades you.

STALKER! OMG I'm being stalked by A STALKER!

33Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/10/2012, 1:49 am

Joanimaroni wrote:I got a negative for posting the name of the woman that caused the death of her animals....TT is working over-time.

Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv9AAokFfOBjaxozVqmAc8EV5UcCRSULnEVSFJIR6yF3qsDak

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juhBVAnLkHk

Smile

34Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/10/2012, 1:51 am

W_T_M wrote:

Done deal.

Like I care.

Logic plumb evades you.

Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaXvZwHK9Q6ejcIuIYi0EjhaHSPMyS2yBoHv0wt6j36sE0Wa3i

Troll!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtGL_ZvT6cA

Smile

35Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 12:27 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Jail10

HOMELESS PENSACOLA FL
CHARGES
STATUTE CASENO CHARGE DEGREE LEVEL BOND
741.31.4a ECSO12OFF038196 (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) CONTEMPT OF COURT F M NO BOND

Sure keeps his head nicely shaved...he just needs to take the hat off and get a little sun.

36Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 10:20 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

OMG I got a negative. Imagine that!

37Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 11:15 am

Joanimaroni wrote:OMG I got a negative. Imagine that!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm sure one of you toadie bootlickers will bump you up several times over. You recently had a dramatic swing from approx -47 to +35. That's pretty awesome in just a couple of days. Congrats....!!!!!

BTW....your little lie about you calling me TT, and not referring to urine, well....unless your spelling is really bad, it could not stand for thread-turd.

posted at 8/8/2010 9:02 PM EDT on pnj.com Prod

joanimaroni
First: 9/11/2009
Last: 8/9/2010 Does Tea-Tee get it?

New post Reply to this post Reported Ignore joanimaroni Contact joanimaroni

38Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 2:45 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wired!

Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Wired10

893.13.6a PPD12OFF012922 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) COCAINE-POSSESS T F $1000.00
Court Information
893.147.1 PPD12OFF012922 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) DRUG EQUIP-POSSESS F M $250.00
Court Information
843.15.1b 2012CT002056 (ESCAMBIA COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE) BAIL-SECURED BOND F M $250.00
Court Information

39Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 2:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:OMG I got a negative. Imagine that!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm sure one of you toadie bootlickers will bump you up several times over. You recently had a dramatic swing from approx -47 to +35. That's pretty awesome in just a couple of days. Congrats....!!!!!

BTW....your little lie about you calling me TT, and not referring to urine, well....unless your spelling is really bad, it could not stand for thread-turd.

posted at 8/8/2010 9:02 PM EDT on pnj.com Prod

joanimaroni
First: 9/11/2009
Last: 8/9/2010 Does Tea-Tee get it?

New post Reply to this post Reported Ignore joanimaroni Contact joanimaroni

What a pathetic loser you are....You had that post and knew all along I was not referencing urine.

Well thanks for helping me remember. It was not something fresh on my mind...and it was not, however, referenced to your penis (as you and Daisymae proclaimed) nor your urine. Now... Look back over your categorized files, surely you copied why I chose to call you TT and not your previous initials or name you used.

I would consider urine as TEE-TEE and I knew I did not use that....as for Thread turd...the only thing I could come up with ...even though I never use the term turd. I find it repulsive but then again....

40Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 6:26 pm

In other words, you lied. Again.

41Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 7:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

lol! Me a liar...you are the lame-brain nut case that has been saying all long I was referencing your penis and referring to urine. What a jerk! You just proved yourself again to be a liar, TEA-TEE.

42Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 8:51 pm

Joanimaroni wrote: lol! Me a liar...you are the lame-brain nut case that has been saying all long I was referencing your penis and referring to urine. What a jerk! You just proved yourself again to be a liar, TEA-TEE.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I stated you were referring to urine. I didn't remember what you had said until I looked it up. But you lied when you said it was about turds. (sheesh).

Now you back track and admit it wasn't about turds.

Would you like me to post one of your attacks about my side effects of cancer...?

How about my skin condition...?

I've repeatedly asked you to stop stalking and slandering me, now would be a good place for you to cease and desist. If not, your past attacks and trollish posts will provide plenty of fodder for the cannon.

Why is this so hard for you...?

43Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 8:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote: lol! Me a liar...you are the lame-brain nut case that has been saying all long I was referencing your penis and referring to urine. What a jerk! You just proved yourself again to be a liar, TEA-TEE.

I stated you were referring to urine. I didn't remember what you had said until I looked it up. But you lied when you said it was about turds. (sheesh).

Would you like me to post one of your attacks about my side effects of cancer...?

I've repeatedly asked you to stop stalking and slandering me, now would be a good place for you to cease and desist. If not, your past attacks and trollish posts will provide plenty of fodder for the cannon.

Oh the little bully is on a roll....go to hell.

44Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/17/2012, 9:06 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Oh the little bully is on a roll....go to hell.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Fair enough. Keep stalking me....keep slandering me...go for it. I'm walking away and you can do as you please, and as usual it will be ugly.

Riddle me this bitch. If I was trying to bully you, why would I ask you to disengage and leave me alone. I don't follow you around trying to keep this going. You're so blinded by hatred you don't recognize that fact.

45Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/18/2012, 2:41 am

W_T_M wrote:

Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ_kzEqWTuSeodfvxSk6XYQo9QjS1XmVGqWWeVFfZ8V8Q2yYwEE

It's the holiday season my dear boy when wonderful and wonderous things might occur.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bpb9EbmvM5M

Very Happy

...But you wouldn't understand that would you?

46Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/28/2012, 10:34 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Murder10

WILLIAMS, MARIQUSE SEVONTA (B / MALE)
Booking No: ECSO12JBN018738
Booking Date: 12/27/2012 10:23:18
Age On Booking Date: 22
Bond Amount: $370000.00
CELL Assigned:
Facility: ECSO , Dorm: HOSP , Pod: HOSP , Cell No: HOS Visitation Schedule
Address Given: 239 N K STREET PENSACOLA FL 32501
CHARGES
782.04.1a1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) HOMICIDE C F $350000.00
Court Information
790.07.1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) WEAPON OFFENSE T F $10000.00
Court Information
810.02.2b PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) BURGL F F $10000.00
Court Information

47Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/28/2012, 11:18 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Joanimaroni wrote:

CELL Assigned:
CHARGES
Court Information
790.07.1 PPD12OFF013340 (PENSACOLA POLICE DEPARTMENT) WEAPON OFFENSE T F $10000.00
Court Information
Court Information

He was wearing baggy pants.

48Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 12/28/2012, 1:03 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ghandi wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

CELL Assigned:
CHARGES
Court Information
Court Information
Court Information

He was wearing baggy pants.

Wonder when the thugs will obtain bullet-proof vests?

49Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 1/3/2013, 9:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Another Great Mother of three.

Woman Charged After Toddler Found Wandering Street

January 3, 2013

An Escambia County woman was arrested early Thursday morning after leaving her three young children at home alone.

The Escambia County Sheriff’s Office responded to the 600 block of Prichard Avenue in Ensley just after midnight after callers reported a small child running down the street wearing only a shirt and diaper.

Deputies were able to determine where the 2-year old lived, and they discovered two other children, ages 4 and 6, inside and unattended.

About an hour later, the mother of the children, identified as Amanda Lynette Wiggins, returned home. She told deputies that she had left home just prior to the babysitter, known to Wiggins only as Christie, arriving. Deputies were unable to verify Wiggins’ story. Yeah right!

Wiggins was charged with three counts of child neglect and jailed without bond.

The children were no injured. The Department of Children and Families was called and made arrangements for the children.

Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Wiggin10

50Mug shot of the day - Page 2 Empty Re: Mug shot of the day 1/3/2013, 10:48 pm

Jake92

Where was daddy?????

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum