Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hope seaoat is ok

4 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26I hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope seaoat is ok 10/26/2012, 10:16 pm

Thanks for checking in. http://0.tqn.com/d/familycrafts/1/0/T/G/3/Dickie-Happy-Face-Pumpkin.jpgI hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Dickie-Happy-Face-Pumpkin

27I hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope seaoat is ok 10/26/2012, 10:25 pm

2seaoat

I appreciate the concern, but like Retired Leo, the wife will contact folks when the time comes.....but I may outlive some folks on the forum....and sadly people just fade away....they either lose interest, have issues, or possibly are gone. I still wonder where Skipper is....where star is.....where so many others are.....I think Surf may be with us again, but there was a very suspicious post which was inconsistent, I remember the young man who would talk about 911, and was called "red" and would post his picture in New York picketing for truth on 911....I remember probably the most intelligent poster in Requiem.....he just left. There was Frank......there was Rob.....there were so many people who used to post on the Pensacola and Navarre Beach threads......and they are all simply gone.....after years of discussion....just ghosts.......it is a strange medium we share.....we did not have this as kids.....you really start to realize how many years of discussions have passed.....but one thing is certain....we all will exit this forum....all of us.

28I hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope seaoat is ok 10/26/2012, 10:39 pm

2seaoat wrote:

/...snip.../

I think Surf may be with us again, but there was a very suspicious post which was inconsistent,

/...snip.../

Surf is here, man... He's been posting in Local News and in Politics for the past few days. I was very happy to see him again. I have exchanged Private Messages with him that confirm his identity.

MAN, you may be even more paranoid than I am!! LOL

29I hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope seaoat is ok 10/26/2012, 11:07 pm

2seaoat wrote:I appreciate the concern, but like Retired Leo, the wife will contact folks when the time comes.....but I may outlive some folks on the forum....and sadly people just fade away....they either lose interest, have issues, or possibly are gone. I still wonder where Skipper is....where star is.....where so many others are.....I think Surf may be with us again, but there was a very suspicious post which was inconsistent, I remember the young man who would talk about 911, and was called "red" and would post his picture in New York picketing for truth on 911....I remember probably the most intelligent poster in Requiem.....he just left. There was Frank......there was Rob.....there were so many people who used to post on the Pensacola and Navarre Beach threads......and they are all simply gone.....after years of discussion....just ghosts.......it is a strange medium we share.....we did not have this as kids.....you really start to realize how many years of discussions have passed.....but one thing is certain....we all will exit this forum....all of us.

I remember Requiem.He was very smart and funny. I think most posters left because of all the hate and nasty things posted. I am losing interest myself.

30I hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope seaoat is ok 10/26/2012, 11:15 pm

knothead wrote:
Rogue wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I don't find him a free thinker necessarily... but I do enjoy giving him grief.

he he me too...

i do enjoy reading him. he gets so fired up. i can almost invision the veins popping out of his neck as he types his master pieces of gripe Smile

its a lot of fun actually

Not at all Chrissy, you are giving yourself too much credit. It is people like yourself who has the veins popping out of their necks, he is calm and steady in his thought process. I have never seen one member here rankle him in the least, in fact, if he does succeed in upsetting you then he has won because he has been sufficiently provocative to make you think for yourself.

wasnt giving myself credit. he doesnt need me to get riled up. the topics rile him up lol

and come one now, you know he has gotten riled up a few times Razz

its nice how we cometogether when we worry about one of our own. we have grown as a unit Smile

31I hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope seaoat is ok 10/26/2012, 11:34 pm

I think knothead is seagoats wife now.

32I hope seaoat is ok - Page 2 Empty Re: I hope seaoat is ok 10/26/2012, 11:46 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PkrBum wrote:I think knothead is seagoats wife now.

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum