Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

More U.S. soldiers are now killing themselves than are killed in combat.

2 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Bob wrote:Like I said. The libtards have a double standard and you wingnuts have a double standard too.
That's the way it is at a high school football game. You HAVE to be for one and agin the other.

Broaden you mind... have another...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZZpsSOwxcw

Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rogue wrote:

yeah. One big difference though. You go off like a rocket when a righty says something just like here. I didnt see you go off on dreams when she mentioned to not vote for republicans.

Its difficult to take a stand on issues on a forum when keeping the peace and trying to make friends get in the way and cause you to be two faced and double standard. silent

I see it here all the time, just sayin.

1. dreamsglore and the rest of those obamalovers are fulla shit.

2. If Obama was to die of natural causes tomorrow I couldn't care less.

I hate, loathe and despise ALL republicans and democrats. That goes for the celebritiy politicians and media blowhards AND the peons out here who do their bidding.

Next question.

Bob wrote:Sonny, if one of those republican fucktards told you you should jump you'd ask him how high. You'd jump in front of him and take a bullet. You get a tingle up your leg every time they run their mouths same as that MSNBC asshole does when the kenyan starts his blathering.
You can't fool me, sugar.

You must need another one...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVpDTyelBJo

Laughing

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

yeah. One big difference though. You go off like a rocket when a righty says something just like here. I didnt see you go off on dreams when she mentioned to not vote for republicans.

Its difficult to take a stand on issues on a forum when keeping the peace and trying to make friends get in the way and cause you to be two faced and double standard. silent

I hate, loathe and despise ALL republicans and democrats. That goes for the celebritiy politicians and media blowhards AND the peons out here who do their bidding.

Next question.

It must be very lonely hating everyone like that...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_P-v1BVQn8

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Q: Did you hear that the governor's mansion in Iowa burned down?

A: Almost took out the whole trailer park.

Q: How can you tell if someone in Iowa is married?

A: The tobacco spit stains are on both sides of his pickup truck.

Q: What does the average Iowa State University student get on his SAT?

A: Drool.

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Next question.

all republicans and democrats?

come on, thats a lot. Even I still love elton john and stevie nicks and they are hard core libs.

You seem very upset lately. May you have calmness and serentity for the rest of the day. Smile

Q: What do a divorce in Alabama, a tornado in Kansas, and a hurricane in Florida have in common?
A: Somebody's fixin' to lose them a trailer.

Q: How many Justices are there on the Florida Supreme Court?
A: No one knows. They are not finished counting yet!

Q. What's the difference between a University of Central Florida sorority sister and a scarecrow?
A. One lives in a field and is stuffed with hay. The other frightens birds and small animals.

Q: Why do Florida State grads keep their diplomas on their dashboards?
A: So they can park in handicap spaces.

Q: What's the best thing to come out of Gainesville?
A: I-75

Q: Did you hear about the power outage at the Florida State University library?
A: Thirty students were stuck on the escalator for three hours.

Q: Did you hear about the fire in University of Florida's football dorm that destroyed 20 books?
A: The real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet.

Q: Why couldn't the baby Jesus be born in Florida?
A: Because they couldn't find 3 wise men or a virgin.

Q: What does the average Florida State University student get on his SAT?
A: Drool.

Q: Did you hear about the Florida Gator fan who tried to blow up the Tennessee team bus?
A: He burned his lip on the tailpipe.

Q: How many Florida State University freshman does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, it's a sophomore course.

Q: Why did Forrest Gump choose 'Bama over University of Florida?
A: He wanted an academic challenge!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_88L-CU7PD4

Laughing

Rogue wrote:
Bob wrote:Like I said. The libtards have a double standard and you wingnuts have a double standard too.
That's the way it is at a high school football game. You HAVE to be for one and agin the other.

More U.S. soldiers are now killing themselves than are killed in combat. - Page 2 Is?FsIWgtBcGWAl95Z-GmCEqw3sfQt9qSfET9eQ3x0LInc

I realize that Bob doesn't like me and that his view of enlightened and progressive follows the party line that Dreams and his other supposedly enlightened progessive liberal friends want.

He's more of a party hack than wants to admit.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkSIwaUaNc

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I can't fool you two. Yes my leg tingles whenever I hear that wonderful kenyan talk. He's so smart and so handsome. And such a great statesman.
I thank my lucky stars that he decided to fix my country and my life. Every night before I go to bed I think about how wonderful it would be to have him and nancy palosi and barney frank all in bed beside me.

Bob wrote:Sonny, if one of those republican fucktards told you you should jump you'd ask him how high. You'd jump in front of him and take a bullet. You get a tingle up your leg every time they run their mouths same as that MSNBC asshole does when the kenyan starts his blathering.
You can't fool me, sugar.

By the way..... Show me where I follow a hard right wing line on social issues..... How about my stance on what should be done with the Egypt or Libya incidents...... While I'm waiting for your lack of response on how hard right I am on these issues have another...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_-_xZn6Vjw

Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

[quote="Damaged Eagle"]
Bob wrote: How about my stance on what should be done with the Egypt or Libya incidents.
I don't know what that stance is. What is it?

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Next question.

You hate,loathe and despise all repugs and democrats because you can't figure out who's telling the truth. That's your problem ,Bob. I don't love Obama personally but what he stands for. If you have no ideals conscience or are gullible then you'll feel the way you do. Most people are able to ascertain facts from fiction.You can't.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Next question.

You hate,loathe and despise all repugs and democrats because you can't figure out who's telling the truth. That's your problem ,Bob. I don't love Obama personally but what he stands for. If you have no ideals conscience or are gullible then you'll feel the way you do. Most people are able to ascertain facts from fiction.You can't.

what does obama stand for? Can you be specific and show us actual bills, laws etc?

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Next question.

what does obama stand for? Can you be specific and show us actual bills, laws etc?

Yes, I can. Go to Wikipedia and get educated.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Next question.

Yes, I can. Go to Wikipedia and get educated.

lol!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't love what repugs or democrats stand for because I have no ideals, I have no conscience, and I'm gullible. gotcha.

Bob wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't love what repugs or democrats stand for because I have no ideals, I have no conscience, and I'm gullible. gotcha.

You love me though doncha bob? aside from all the politics....

cant we

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yes, Elvira, I love you more than life itself, even more than obama. And I want to be your love slave.
But ONLY if you'll take the color blindness test and tell me how you do.

Bob wrote:Yes, Elvira, I love you more than life itself, even more than obama. And I want to be your love slave.
But ONLY if you'll take the color blindness test and tell me how you do.

I took it bob and got to 23

im becoming more of a loser bob as I get older

Ive sat in a air chamber to measure me for hazard air lung compacity, ive had eye test and they aint what they used to be.

Im still a tuff old lady so dont write me off yet.

cant we just party and joy all day anymore?

stiking knives in peoples backs gets old mange

lets just get drunk and screw Surprised

[quote="Bob"]
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote: How about my stance on what should be done with the Egypt or Libya incidents.
I don't know what that stance is. What is it?

More U.S. soldiers are now killing themselves than are killed in combat. - Page 2 Is?PeMfSzCHTPmhfPW9yHI_tSP1fibnxn8pd1q5Sq9ayl8

Obviously not what you think. I've stated it several times in other threads about the incidents. Look it up.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09l_zXCQpik

Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Obviously not what you think. I've stated it several times in other threads about the incidents. Look it up.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09l_zXCQpik

Smile

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ls1YVhcLD2c

Smile

More U.S. soldiers are now killing themselves than are killed in combat. - Page 2 Is?gDgtkxmVgWT7yMTqhHBReQ2QaqP0OuDte-CwV9jmobM

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KVmRtEO18k

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum