Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is rape God's will....Mr. Murdock endorsed by Mr. Romney

+2
Nekochan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Don't worry yall... In these years of listening to her opinions and how she reaches them... she can't irritate or offend me.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I agree with Joe Biden's statement from his debate with Ryan. He gave his position based on his understanding of his church's teachings and then added most significantly that even so he would not want to impose his beliefs on everyone in the country be they Catholic, Buddhist, Baptists or non-believers.

That's the kind of position I think should be taken in a public forum by elected officials. Roe v Wade is the law of the land. Anyone who doesn't follow it is breaking the law. What is so difficult about following the law?

If you don't believe in abortion, don't have one.

These far right comments sound like something I'd expect to hear from the Taliban under Sharia law.

Good post OS... It would never occur to me to use the govt to enforce my beliefs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

othershoe1030 wrote:I agree with Joe Biden's statement from his debate with Ryan. He gave his position based on his understanding of his church's teachings and then added most significantly that even so he would not want to impose his beliefs on everyone in the country be they Catholic, Buddhist, Baptists or non-believers.

That's the kind of position I think should be taken in a public forum by elected officials. Roe v Wade is the law of the land. Anyone who doesn't follow it is breaking the law. What is so difficult about following the law?

These far right comments sound like something I'd expect to hear from the Taliban under Sharia law.

Where did Romney or Murdock say that they would break the law?
The Taliban under Sharia Law would probably stone to death a young, unmarried pregnant woman. I don't see the comparison to being pro-life.

Nekochan wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:I agree with Joe Biden's statement from his debate with Ryan. He gave his position based on his understanding of his church's teachings and then added most significantly that even so he would not want to impose his beliefs on everyone in the country be they Catholic, Buddhist, Baptists or non-believers.

Where did Romney or Murdock say that they would break the law?
The Taliban under Sharia Law would probably stone to death a young, unmarried pregnant woman. I don't see the comparison to being pro-life.

Yet the left would defend islam.

If you're going to say a a pregnancy from an act of violence is God's will then you might as well say any act is God's will. How about the children who are born deformed or have terminal illnesses.How about the encephalic children who are brain compromised and can't function at all. I could go on and on but the point is this man should not be in any type of leadership position w/ these views.Romney is wrong to endorse someone like this. He cannot separate his religious beliefs for the good of the people.

Dreamsglore wrote:If you're going to say a a pregnancy from an act of violence is God's will then you might as well say any act is God's will. How about the children who are born deformed or have terminal illnesses.How about the encephalic children who are brain compromised and can't function at all. I could go on and on but the point is this man should not be in any type of leadership position w/ these views.Romney is wrong to endorse someone like this. He cannot separate his religious beliefs for the good of the people.

Gov. Romney disagrees with Richard Mourdock, and Mr. Mourdock's comments do not reflect Gov. Romney's views. We disagree on the policy regarding exceptions for rape and incest but still support him," said Romney spokesperson Andrea Saul.

Geesh, youd think he had killed some babies or something the way yall are acting. silent

Obama disagreed w/ Rev.Wrights positions but since it's your candidate it doesn't matter? LOL!

Dreamsglore wrote:Obama disagreed w/ Rev.Wrights positions but since it's your candidate it doesn't matter? LOL!

obama sat in rv wrights church for 20 YEARS. it sure took him a LONG time to disagree with rev wrights positions LOL

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:Obama disagreed w/ Rev.Wrights positions but since it's your candidate it doesn't matter? LOL!

obama sat in rv wrights church for 20 YEARS. it sure took him a LONG time to disagree with rev wrights positions LOL

So because you disagree w/ someone's positions you shouldn't associate w/ them? Is that what you're saying?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I have three daughters...

Pity them.

Youre a fucking bitch!

You are so full of hate it eminates from the forum screen.

I nominate you for the ass fucking of the week award. Very Happy

I could care less what you think of me. You appear to believe anything you dish out is all good, and everyone else should just take a pill. I pity any child of a man who has so little regard for women.

You didn't even understand the exception I had with seaoat. It's none of my biz what someone decides to do as long as it's legal. My issue is him drawing conclusions and then using them to malign someone... romney didn't say those things. Those aren't necessarily his views... seaoat is manipulating the issue for political purposes.

That makes it propaganda... and not even very good propaganda.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum