Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is rape God's will....Mr. Murdock endorsed by Mr. Romney

+2
Nekochan
2seaoat
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

I have a daughter who prosecutes scumbags. There are really bad people out there who hurt people. When the government decides that their belief in God, does not allow a woman the day after being brutally raped to take a morning after pill without putting her in jail......we may have gone to far. When a presidential candidate lies continuously on this issue and then endorses a candidate who will vote to make the victim a criminal.....then Bob you can think it is cute to say both sides in this election are the same, or that you will not have to listen to Rush....or other stupid radio....but for that victim of the rape.....these issues are real. I have a daughter and a grand daughter......I do not like abortion, but I have accepted the Supreme Court's ruling as the law of the land....and now we have these people who want to make my daughter or granddaughter a criminal because they choose not to have the rapists baby.....these elections most certainly do matter.

2seaoat wrote:I have a daughter who prosecutes scumbags. There are really bad people out there who hurt people. When the government decides that their belief in God, does not allow a woman the day after being brutally raped to take a morning after pill without putting her in jail......we may have gone to far. When a presidential candidate lies continuously on this issue and then endorses a candidate who will vote to make the victim a criminal.....then Bob you can think it is cute to say both sides in this election are the same, or that you will not have to listen to Rush....or other stupid radio....but for that victim of the rape.....these issues are real. I have a daughter and a grand daughter......I do not like abortion, but I have accepted the Supreme Court's ruling as the law of the land....and now we have these people who want to make my daughter or granddaughter a criminal because they choose not to have the rapists baby.....these elections most certainly do matter.

Whoa... New low. What ever your justification for manipulating the public conscience it is still manipulation.

We should enjoy a free association of ideas and information... You have become a propagandist.

I'm for free association and free expression... You can not claim the same from your positions.

liar

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I have a daughter who prosecutes scumbags. There are really bad people out there who hurt people. When the government decides that their belief in God, does not allow a woman the day after being brutally raped to take a morning after pill without putting her in jail......we may have gone to far. When a presidential candidate lies continuously on this issue and then endorses a candidate who will vote to make the victim a criminal.....then Bob you can think it is cute to say both sides in this election are the same, or that you will not have to listen to Rush....or other stupid radio....but for that victim of the rape.....these issues are real. I have a daughter and a grand daughter......I do not like abortion, but I have accepted the Supreme Court's ruling as the law of the land....and now we have these people who want to make my daughter or granddaughter a criminal because they choose not to have the rapists baby.....these elections most certainly do matter.

That's his opinion,Pkr ..not propaganda. You may not agree w/ him but I do.Romney will will say anything to get votes and that's why I can't respect him. The idea he would endorse someone who has those beliefs is reprehensible. Sickening!
Whoa... New low. What ever your justification for manipulating the public conscience it is still manipulation.

We should enjoy a free association of ideas and information... You have become a propagandist.

I'm for free association and free expression... You can not claim the same from your positions.

liar

2seaoat

You do not have a daughter or granddaughters. You talk about government intrusions and taking freedom, yet you support government telling a woman she has to bear a child from a rape, and it is God's will. I am sorry the American Taliban is not represented by Obama and his minions.....Mitt Romney has gotten in bed with fleas.....and that itching is not from dandruff....it is not a twitch.....it is because he has laid down with fleas......and no matter how he tries to spin it.....he wants to tell a woman who is raped that she will become a criminal if she takes the morning after pill. Sorry, I make no apologies. I hate abortion. I would like every woman choose life....but in rape....sorry.....government has gone too far....and those same people who are pushing this can logically go after contraceptives......hell in some parts of this country a rubber was illegal until the 1950s......we are regressing into some dangerous areas....there are clear choices in this election. Gary Johnson was not a wasted vote for me because the drug war is obscene, but the war on women is real, it is tangible, and it is one election away from a new configured supreme court. In college I knew women who had to leave their state to get a safe and legal abortion....something which was a horrible choice.....something which should be handled with the morning after pill, but where we are going is simply the final stage of an oligarchy controlling their citizens.

Nekochan

Nekochan

He didn't say rape is God's will and Romney said that he does not agree with Murdock on the issue of abortion in the case of rape.
What do you want from Romney? In simple terms, what do you want from him about this? I don't mean a long paragraph telling me that Romney is evil.

I have three daughters...

I think that since its been said that romney disagrees with this man on this issue, that part is put to rest.

Im conflicted on this issue in my heart and can not make a unbiased fair decision.

While I know for a FACT that life begins at conception, my own fear of the thought that a rape could produce a child horrifies me.

As i have told you guys before I have a friend who had that happen, she was raped, had the baby, now has 2 grandchildren from that baby. she is very happy. I dont know how she did it, but God certainly must have given her strenghth.

I dont think just because this person holds abortion bad in any circumstance seaoat means that he does not consider rape to still be a crime. fyi

Nekochan

Nekochan

My religious upbringing taught me that there is evil in the world but that God sometimes takes an evil act and allows something good come out of it. I know that Seaoat has professed to be a man of faith so I would think he understands this concept, but maybe not. I take Murdock's statement to mean just this--that sometimes good (in this case a new life) can come out of an evil act, and that he did not mean that God is in favor of rape. Personally, if it were my daughter or granddaughter, I am sure that my first thought would be to make sure she has the morning after pill to stop a potential pregnancy. I don't know if Murdock is against the morning after pill but I believe that most pro life people are NOT against the morning after pill. Regardless, Murdock is entitled to his own personal belief on the subject and I respect his views. And Romney said he does not agree with Murdock on the matter so I don't know what the issue is. I am pretty sure that I do not agree with Romney on every subject, but if I waited to vote for someone who I entirely agree with--I would probably never vote.

boards of FL

boards of FL

When I hear someone in our government stand up and say something to the effect of a pregnancy resulting from rape is somehow "god's will", it sounds exactly the same to me as if someone were to stand up in that same government and preach about allah or some aspect of sharia law. It's the height of ignorance and has absolutely no place in our government.

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:When I hear someone in our government stand up and say something to the effect of a pregnancy resulting from rape is somehow "god's will", it sounds exactly the same to me as if someone were to stand up in that same government and preach about allah or some aspect of sharia law. It's the height of ignorance and has absolutely no place in our government.

But you don't believe in God at all, do you? So you don't think that anything is God's will?

You do realize back in 2008 that Obama spoke to a religious group and told them that he would work to create God's Kingdom here on Earth? What does that sound like to you?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:But you don't believe in God at all, do you? So you don't think that anything is God's will?

Or allah's will, or zeus's will, or hari's will, or brahman's will, or (insert more god's), etc...

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:But you don't believe in God at all, do you? So you don't think that anything is God's will?

Or allah's will, or zeus's will, or hari's will, or brahman's will, or (insert more god's), etc...

You do realize back in 2008 that Obama spoke to a religious group and told them that he would work to create God's Kingdom here on Earth? What does that sound like to you?

boards of FL

boards of FL

See my first post in this thread.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I saw your first post. I guess you have no opinion about Obama's religious beliefs and declarations.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:

liar

He's not lying, you POS. You need to go sit through a class on this subject. Then you might be able to buy a clue.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:I guess you have no opinion about Obama's religious beliefs and declarations.

Is that what you gather from my first post?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Nekochan wrote:He didn't say rape is God's will and Romney said that he does not agree with Murdock on the issue of abortion in the case of rape.
What do you want from Romney? In simple terms, what do you want from him about this? I don't mean a long paragraph telling me that Romney is evil.

Since this issue is a part of the official Republican Party platform, whatever Mitt says is moot. All he does is lie anyway, or make some blanket meaningless appeal to "patriotism". Now let's talk about that commitment to the Mormon faith, which is supposed to trump allegiance to EVERYTHING ELSE.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:I have three daughters...

Pity them.

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I guess you have no opinion about Obama's religious beliefs and declarations.

What I gather is that you are avoiding using Obama's name in any opinion you give about politicians who make comments about their religious beliefs.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:
Nekochan wrote:He didn't say rape is God's will and Romney said that he does not agree with Murdock on the issue of abortion in the case of rape.

Since this issue is a part of the official Republican Party platform, whatever Mitt says is moot. All he does is lie anyway, or make some blanket meaningless appeal to "patriotism". Now let's talk about that commitment to the Mormon faith, which is supposed to trump allegiance to EVERYTHING ELSE.

Seaoat's post was about the morning after pill. Does the Republican platform mention the morning after pill?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

What I gather is that you are avoiding using Obama's name in any opinion you give about politicians who make comments about their religious beliefs.

Then it appears time for me to check out of this one...

Sal

Sal

Nekochan wrote:I saw your first post. I guess you have no opinion about Obama's religious beliefs and declarations.

Good Allah, you're a dense one.

Nekochan

Nekochan

salinsky wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I saw your first post. I guess you have no opinion about Obama's religious beliefs and declarations.

Good Allah, you're a dense one.

TB, I like that, coming from YOU.

Floridatexan wrote:

Pity them.

Youre a fucking bitch!

You are so full of hate it eminates from the forum screen.

I nominate you for the ass fucking of the week award. Very Happy

Rogue wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Pity them.

Youre a fucking bitch!

You are so full of hate it eminates from the forum screen.

I nominate you for the ass fucking of the week award. Very Happy

A destitute crack head wouldn't touch FT with someone else's finger.....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum