Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers

+3
2seaoat
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:"Im a very blunt person, a leader not a follower, only weak individuals will have strong issues with me. I push buttons, I get results and i get re-actions."

You get reactions alright.Most bipolar people do.Statements like this convince me you are not in any leadership position. No one who had a lick of sense would ever allow you to supervise anyone. I'm surprised you still have a job.

dont question my position. You are not qualified to question me.

you know my name, look it up shithead.

I am a leader. Not just because of my work position, its a personality trait.

Now run off

What are the qualifications to question you? Do I need to be on lithium? Unlike you,I'm not interested in you enough to look you up. You would do yourself some good to study up on personality disorders.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:"Im a very blunt person, a leader not a follower, only weak individuals will have strong issues with me. I push buttons, I get results and i get re-actions."

You get reactions alright.Most bipolar people do.Statements like this convince me you are not in any leadership position. No one who had a lick of sense would ever allow you to supervise anyone. I'm surprised you still have a job.

Now run off

What are the qualifications to question you? Do I need to be on lithium? Unlike you,I'm not interested in you enough to look you up. You would do yourself some good to study up on personality disorders.

Again. you are not qualified to question me about what I do. What you think is ilrelvant because again, you are not qualified to say you dont beleive I can be this or that, which is what you did.

now shut up!

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Now run off

Again. you are not qualified to question me about what I do. What you think is ilrelvant because again, you are not qualified to say you dont beleive I can be this or that, which is what you did.

now shut up!

My opinions do not have to be qualified. Did you know I can have an opinion about anything I want? I'm sure you didn't just like I'm sure you don't have a lick of sense.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Now run off

now shut up!

My opinions do not have to be qualified. Did you know I can have an opinion about anything I want? I'm sure you didn't just like I'm sure you don't have a lick of sense.

[img]When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers - Page 2 100010[/img]

sometimes I have a one track mind

[img]When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers - Page 2 Dog_la10[/img]

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Now run off

now shut up!

[img]When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers - Page 2 100010[/img]

[img]When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers - Page 2 Dog_la10[/img]

See what I mean?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Lurch wrote:Why won't romney give anymore interviews?
No one wants to hear what he has to say, we're over it.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Now run off

now shut up!

See what I mean?

No, I do not see what you mean. Why would I? I am sucessful, I am a leader professionally and personality trait wise. those are both facts. You are not involved in either one close enough to know what you are talking about.

the only thing I see is you dont shut up your nagging for anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum