Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers

+3
2seaoat
no stress
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

better? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Last edited by Rogue on 10/24/2012, 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

We aren't going to let you take away our fun on election day.... So, I am not with you.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

no stress

no stress

Not me, i'm gonna be an asshole.

2seaoat

I will continue to give my honest opinion. I will be respectful to both president Obama and president Romney.....but I will call them like I see them. I will not be disrespectful to a president.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We aren't going to let you take away our fun on election day.... So, I am not with you.

your not going to win

Markle

Markle

Rogue wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:We aren't going to let you take away our fun on election day.... So, I am not with you.
your not going to win

I'm not running.

When Governor Mitt Romney wins, I am certain that the Progressives will be courteous and give President Romney at least four years to turn unemployment and the economy around.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rogue wrote:

your not going to win

You are so sure of yourself.....

I already voted and I didn't vote for Obama. I voted for Gary Johnson. He is true to Ron Paul's roots, who I voted for in the GOP primary. A Paul/Johnson GOP ticket would have kicked ass and made this dull election much more exciting!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:better? lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

You can have that title now and save all the uncertainty. You've already earned it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:When Governor Mitt Romney wins, I am certain that the Progressives will be courteous and give President Romney at least four years to turn unemployment and the economy around.

It has already turned around. 5 million jobs added since the bottom, 2 years of consecutive job growth, steadily declining new jobless claims, etc..

Last edited by boards of FL on 10/25/2012, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

I'd be careful of counting your chickens before the eggs hatch!!!!!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

She is now going to pick on all of us "loosers" on election night. She may be one of the ones we don't want to let loose once the election results are announced.

When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers Straight-jacket

We are going to need to set up a poll about which poster is likely to melt-down if the election doesn't go their way. I have a couple of folks in mind......

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:

You can have that title now and save all the uncertainty. You've already earned it.

lol! lol!

Why won't romney give anymore interviews?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Rogue wrote:

your not going to win

I already voted and I didn't vote for Obama. I voted for Gary Johnson. He is true to Ron Paul's roots, who I voted for in the GOP primary. A Paul/Johnson GOP ticket would have kicked ass and made this dull election much more exciting!

Hey turd for brains. You ALREADY LOST. You voted for Johnson LOL

Johnson IS NOT GOING TO WIN Very Happy

and the rest of you. This post initially was a nice post to try and garner some peace. But others said they would not be respectful after the elction so I changed the title and hence forth this is the results.

side note.

I am QUEEN FUCKING BITCH. Dont EVER forget it BITCHES!!!!!!!!!! queen

I may feel some relief if obama loses... but I won't feel any joy if romney wins.

I think we missed an opportunity that we won't get again to make the grown up decisions and do the right thing.

Our current path is not sustainable... and every idiot should be able to see that. Why do we want to fail?

Rogue wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Rogue wrote:

your not going to win

and the rest of you. This post initially was a nice post to try and garner some peace. But others said they would not be respectful after the elction so I changed the title and hence forth this is the results.

side note.

I do not see where Z has already lost. He voted for the candidate that more closely shares the same views as he does. That is not being a loser, that is someone that votes their conscience.

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Rogue wrote:

your not going to win

side note.

I do not see where Z has already lost. He voted for the candidate that more closely shares the same views as he does. That is not being a loser, that is someone that votes their conscience.

Here's the thing GR. This thread initially was a thread saying I would not rub it in if romney won and I ask if others would join on both sides of the isle. We have gotten so out of control with this election it was a small atempt to get a little bit of discourse. Z was the first one to announce he would not do that. So I quickly learned that was not going to happen so I changed the title of the thread to a more suitable obnoxious thread.

I have no issues with people voting thier concious. I would have prefered ron paul myself and we all know that. But beings that I am in the prime of my life and i am not set finacially as many are here I dont have 4 years to toss away so I will in my best interest in hopes for a turn around on the economy vote for romney.

None of what I just told you is new news to any here. I have always stated as such.

As obnoxious as I can be, we all know there are more than one way to be obnoxious. I just happen to choose the more direct out with it in your face way. As pussyfooten never was my thing unless I'm tryin to get some sexy.

Im a very blunt person, a leader not a follower, only weak individuals will have strong issues with me. I push buttons, I get results and i get re-actions.

Ive already said if romney looses, I know i will have the last laugh anyway eventually, but it will be a bitter sweet laugh as I will have to suffer with the masses.

I dont think he will. But you need to remmeber a while back all the lefties here were VERY sure obama was going to win. So when I agrvate and make a strong statement that romney is going to win, its no different than seaoat saying obama is going to win a 1000 times or any of the other people here have.

i just catch more shit for it Razz

I can take it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

"...Z was the first one to announce he would not do that...."

I sure was! It is going to be a blast here on election day. Some people are going to go off their rockers, and they are going to be fun to watch.

Why should we worry about offending someone on election day when nobody worries about it on other days?

Look at it this way: One side will get to gloat; the other side will get to lament. We can prognosticate all we want for the next 12 days, but no one will really know for sure until about 10:00 PM Tuesday night, when the mainstream media announces their projected winners. At that point, the gloaters will likely add a few "...I told you sos..." and administer a few licks of good teasing, along with some cheering for their candidates. The lamenters will have to absorb all of this. The next day, life goes on and I am sure the rhetoric will get ratched up a few notches here about what will take place after the election.

In all actuality, PKR's prognostication will be the truth of the after-election events. Both candidates are Establishment candidates. The current deficits will continue no matter who wins. The national debt will continue to soar no matter who wins. Big Government will contiue and will likely become even more intrusive no matter who wins. Those things are guaranteed no matter what each candidate says.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:"...Z was the first one to announce he would not do that...."

I sure was! It is going to be a blast here on election day. Some people are going to go off their rockers, and they are going to be fun to watch.

Why should we worry about offending someone on election day when nobody worries about it on other days?

Look at it this way: One side will get to gloat; the other side will get to lament. We can prognosticate all we want for the next 12 days, but no one will really know for sure until about 10:00 PM Tuesday night, when the mainstream media announces their projected winners. At that point, the gloaters will likely add a few "...I told you sos..." and administer a few licks of good teasing, along with some cheering for their candidates. The lamenters will have to absorb all of this. The next day, life goes on and I am sure the rhetoric will get ratched up a few notches here about what will take place after the election.

In all actuality, PKR's prognostication will be the truth of the after-election events. Both candidates are Establishment candidates. The current deficits will continue no matter who wins. The national debt will continue to soar no matter who wins. Big Government will contiue and will likely become even more intrusive no matter who wins. Those things are guaranteed no matter what each candidate says.

Youre probaly right. pkr probaly is right.

But Im gonna bet on one thing. and this ONE thing I would wager on. If romney wins, there will be a emmediate turn around in the economy within the 1st year. Because of ONE SINGLE THING. You kow what that is? bussinesses wont be scared to death to grow and they will hire people and those people will be tax payers instead of tax guzzlers. People are allowed to have hope for change arnt they?

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

She is now going to pick on all of us "loosers" on election night. She may be one of the ones we don't want to let loose once the election results are announced.

When the elction is over, im going to be the biggest asshole picking on all of you loosers Straight-jacket

We are going to need to set up a poll about which poster is likely to melt-down if the election doesn't go their way. I have a couple of folks in mind......

You better send that Jacket to Pace

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Rogue wrote:

But Im gonna bet on one thing. and this ONE thing I would wager on. If romney wins, there will be a emmediate turn around in the economy within the 1st year. Because of ONE SINGLE THING. You kow what that is? bussinesses wont be scared to death to grow and they will hire people and those people will be tax payers instead of tax guzzlers. People are allowed to have hope for change arnt they?

There will be a temporary bump in the economy after the election, as there always is. But, none of the fundamentals are going to change to radically alter the course of the economy. Massive government borrowing will continue (got to fund Romney's tax breaks and his big Navy/military). The Fed will continue to sprinkle pixie dust all over everything to give the impression that things are okay. Wall Street will continue along the same course that gave us the 2008 crash four years ago. At any moment, the economy could instantly deflate from a host of things. Here are just two: (1) Romney or Obama aids and abets Israel's war with Iran, which causes the price of oil to double for an indefinite period, and chokes the world's supply; (2) Wall Street's derivatives bubble ($255 trillion worth of unsecured "bets") finally bursts. I will let Margin Call fill you in on the rest of the issues that could derail any economic comeback, no matter who is elected.

Neither Romney nor Obama will challenge Wall Street, will challenge the corporate control of America, or will challenge our true masters (the Fed) in any way. Both of these dudes are Establishment candidates. It's just that Romney is more openly supportive of the oligarchs/0.1%. If you don't think Obama pays more attention to those folks than he does to us regular joes, you are kidding yourself. He has proven this the last 4 years.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Rogue wrote:

There will be a temporary bump in the economy after the election, as there always is. But, none of the fundamentals are going to change to radically alter the course of the economy. Massive government borrowing will continue (got to fund Romney's tax breaks and his big Navy/military). The Fed will continue to sprinkle pixie dust all over everything to give the impression that things are okay. Wall Street will continue along the same course that gave us the 2008 crash four years ago. At any moment, the economy could instantly deflate from a host of things. Here are just two: (1) Romney or Obama aids and abets Israel's war with Iran, which causes the price of oil to double for an indefinite period, and chokes the world's supply; (2) Wall Street's derivatives bubble ($255 trillion worth of unsecured "bets") finally bursts. I will let Margin Call fill you in on the rest of the issues that could derail any economic comeback, no matter who is elected.

Neither Romney nor Obama will challenge Wall Street, will challenge the corporate control of America, or will challenge our true masters (the Fed) in any way. Both of these dudes are Establishment candidates. It's just that Romney is more openly supportive of the oligarchs/0.1%. If you don't think Obama pays more attention to those folks than he does to us regular joes, you are kidding yourself. He has proven this the last 4 years.

obama has paid attention to em, in the wrong way. bussinesses are scared of him.

im not going to let you try and remove what little faith i have left. No

Rogue wrote:
Here's the thing GR. This thread initially was a thread saying I would not rub it in if romney won and I ask if others would join on both sides of the isle.

Well since I was not aware of the original post, I will join you in not rubbing it in regardless of who wins.

"Im a very blunt person, a leader not a follower, only weak individuals will have strong issues with me. I push buttons, I get results and i get re-actions."

You get reactions alright.Most bipolar people do.Statements like this convince me you are not in any leadership position. No one who had a lick of sense would ever allow you to supervise anyone. I'm surprised you still have a job.

Dreamsglore wrote:"Im a very blunt person, a leader not a follower, only weak individuals will have strong issues with me. I push buttons, I get results and i get re-actions."

You get reactions alright.Most bipolar people do.Statements like this convince me you are not in any leadership position. No one who had a lick of sense would ever allow you to supervise anyone. I'm surprised you still have a job.

dont question my position. You are not qualified to question me.

you know my name, look it up shithead.

I am a leader. Not just because of my work position, its a personality trait.

Now run off

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum