Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Any predictions for GDP this Friday?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

I'll say 2.2%

2seaoat

I would say lower.....but the economy seems to be a long way from recovery in my opinion.

1.25%

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

1.6%

Margin Call

Margin Call

0.9%

Margin Call wrote:0.9%
Probably closer to that, I was trying to be generous with 1.25 and besides you just never know about a little adjustment that might be made this close to 6 Nov..........

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:
Probably closer to that, I was trying to be generous with 1.25 and besides you just never know about a little adjustment that might be made this close to 6 Nov..........

Exactly. If it fits your world view, the number is correct. If it doesn't fit your world view, the number was tampered with. The only thing that is absolute here is that your worldview is correct. No amount of new information can possibly change that.

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:

Exactly. If it fits your world view, the number is correct. If it doesn't fit your world view, the number was tampered with. The only thing that is absolute here is that your worldview is correct. No amount of new information can possibly change that.

Fell right into that didn't you? Too funny.

boards of FL

boards of FL

nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:

Fell right into what?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I support GWB's call to patriotism: Go Shopping!

That's right, go buy all those things on your list this month and boost the consumer spending numbers for October, the last month to be reported before the election. Make the economy look good!
Why not? If you can afford it now buy it this month instead of waiting closer to Christmas to get those gifts. I'm serious!

boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
nochain wrote:

Fell right into what?

IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!

Margin Call

Margin Call

There have been so many top line revenue misses this earnings season that the low end of estimates seems to make sense. Watching tomorrow....Maybe Apple will add a few bips to GDP.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Well, I was way off....then again, this was the first time in eight quarters that the government had a positive contribution to GDP and it was significant at 0.71% of the 2% total.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I win.

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

Margin Call wrote:Well, I was way off....then again, this was the first time in eight quarters that the government had a positive contribution to GDP and it was significant at 0.71% of the 2% total.

Me too, but at least on the low side - any improvement is good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum