Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ann Romney on the "View"

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/22/2012, 9:54 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

knothead wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Dreams, overall, Laura Bush has had a higher approval rating than Michelle Obama. Maybe there was a time that it dipped below 76%, but overall, Laura's was very high and it stayed high right up until Bush left office, as his approval rating sank to the 30s. Has Michelle ever topped 85%?

http://www.gallup.com/poll/21370/laura-bush-approval-ratings-among-best-first-ladies.aspx

A Jan. 20-22 CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll finds 82% of Americans approving and just 13% disapproving of the job Laura Bush is doing as first lady. Last year, she had a similar 85% rating, and she had a solid 74% rating in July 2003 when she was first rated.

Looking back Laura, while a gracious lady, did very little except show up at the same ole same ole functions or in other words, she stayed away from controversy because her hubby had created so much. It is a meaningless number anyway whether we are discussing Michelle or Laura, it's moot.

Yes, it is moot. It doesn't matter. We don't vote for the First Spouse.

27Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/22/2012, 11:24 am

PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Thank you Chrissy... quite the contrast eh?

Yes, quite the contrast. We now have a woman who compares serving your religion w/ serving your country. Amazing!

I was referring to the questions... but really there is no comparison... there was blatant bias.

Do you disagree?

I don't disagree- I thought Whoopie's question was inappropriate as Obama had not served.

28Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/22/2012, 12:24 pm

knothead

knothead

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Thank you Chrissy... quite the contrast eh?

Yes, quite the contrast. We now have a woman who compares serving your religion w/ serving your country. Amazing!

I was referring to the questions... but really there is no comparison... there was blatant bias.

Do you disagree?

I don't disagree- I thought Whoopie's question was inappropriate as Obama had not served.

Agree dreams

29Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/22/2012, 12:55 pm

Hell froze over.

All that behind the scenes coaching is paying off. Laughing

30Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/23/2012, 10:45 pm

Ann Romney's had a lot of plastic surgery,though. She's like 62.

31Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/23/2012, 10:46 pm

Rogue wrote:Hell froze over.

All that behind the scenes coaching is paying off. Laughing

??????

32Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/23/2012, 11:17 pm

Mrs. Romney will be 10x the First Lady that the Sasquatch has been.

33Ann Romney on the "View" - Page 2 Empty Re: Ann Romney on the "View" 10/24/2012, 12:04 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Mrs. Romney will be 10x the First Lady that the Sasquatch has been.

That's your opinion and it's not worth much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum