Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Romney Scandal the Libs missed

+3
2seaoat
Joanimaroni
stormwatch89
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Boards,

Do not apologize for your intelligence. Do not in an effort to elevate discussions to a rational exchange of facts and concepts allow those who are like frightened children, understanding that the world of their youth is gone.....simply gone, and that folks with different ethnicity, language, and appearance have come to Mayberry, to denigrate your obvious intelligence and make the irrelevant important. You understand numbers. Sadly, some of the people who are now criticizing you are equally intelligent, but they have lost their souls........they are adrift in a sea of revisionism which does not serve them well.

Romnesia is an appropriate concept. We have folks who have become indentured servants to an Oligarchy which has destroyed much of the fabric of this nation in the last 30 years. Sorry, the tax policy of this nation is our shared strategic plan. Some people want me to make some additional tax payments to solve our national debt......children....simply children. I have no problem being patronizing. I respect intelligence. Some of the most intelligent people I have known have never graduated from college. I have had the joy of sharing time with PHDs who were brilliant and exposed a world others simply cannot see. You can lift the intellectual load which allows for cogent discussions of issues, and if you need to kick some sand on some folks to remind them they cannot carry that load.......do not apologize. I feel like some of the folks on these forums would fit into prewar Germany.....they would be very comfortable not questioning, and accepting absurd lies and concepts.

Wow ! That was not the seaoat we all know

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Wow ! That was not the seaoat we all know[/quote

There is no way to express the sympathy I feel for SO with his health issues, but he has changed to where I no longer recognize him.

A brat is a brat. An egotist is an egotist.

Politics don't really change that.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum