Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

who wins this election is the most important thing in the history of the world.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

What will happen to the country and the world and all of us will be so different depending on which of these two wins. It will mean the difference between making this country great again and destroying this country.
If one wins dogs will start mating with cats, the sky will start falling, and satan will have won out over god. And if the other wins, all our lives will be made a hundred percent better and god will be proud of us.

Bob wrote:What will happen to the country and the world and all of us will be so different depending on which of these two wins. It will mean the difference between making this country great again and destroying this country.
If one wins dogs will start mating with cats, the sky will start falling, and satan will have won out over god. And if the other wins, all our lives will be made a hundred percent better and god will be proud of us.

Damn straight!!!!!! That is why I am on the winning side. The sky may have already started falling.................

I did not realize the impact and control the President has over my life until this election.

Car will not start.... ......... Damn Obama
Flat tire on bicycle.. ......... Damn Romney
Burn the girts....................Damn Obama
Bad haircut........................Damn Romney
leg hurts............................Damn Obama
Lady Friend has headache Damn Romney
Stooderville........................Damn Obama and Romney

2seaoat

This election is very important. To diminish the election and the need for citizens to be engaged and voting, is in my opinion part of the problem. We need to be discussing specific issues and specific solutions, not this general cynicism which makes all government bad, and all politicians bad. Sorry, some really good people are running for office, and some really bad people are doing the same. Some policies are rational and can help America. Other policies are fantasy and will further contribute to America's decline. It is the time for every American to become engaged, vote, and work for real solutions. We all can make this country better.

Sorry I dont believe that. At one time I did. Not any more. I believe the die has already been cast and only a miracle can save us from our selves. Much of all this is pure Bull shit and people who believe it matters also think that pissing in the bay will cause the water in the gulf to rise enough to refloat their grounded boat.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

That settles it I am not voting...I won't be a part of ruining this world any further....If I don't vote then I can cuss both sides as much as I want....I just love anarchy.....I won't be a part of mob rule any more...I won't have blood on my hands..I didn't vote for the wars and massive security state that's forming here..

Quote :
The only way
to truly de-legitimize a corrupt system is by not voting. When tin-plated
dictators around the world have their rigged elections, and people
stay home in droves, even today's "we love governments of all sorts"
international community won't recognize the results of the election.

L:
De-legitimizing evil… and without coercion, or even force. That's
a beautiful thing, Doug. I'd love to see the whole crooked, festering,
parasitical mass in Washington – and similar places – get a total
vote of no-confidence.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:not this general cynicism which makes all government bad, and all politicians bad.
With all due respect, and I do greatly respect your opinions and your insight, you have misunderstood the particular cynicism expressed by this thread. But in your defense that may be more due to my limited skills at communication rather than your powers of observation.

The intent of this cynicism is not that "all government and all politicians are bad". This was meant to be a statement that human life, American life, and the condition it's condition is in, is a much larger thing that barrack obama and mitt romney. Or barrack obama vs mitt rommey.
It was meant to be a statement that a couple of hack politicians and which one wins the beauty contest is not bigger than the rest of the 300 million americans who live in this country. No they're not bad and government is not bad and they and it have a place in our lives. But for fucks sake they're not gods and government is not gods kingdom on earth.
And who wins this fucking election is not equivalent to moses parting the red sea.

Yella

Yella

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:not this general cynicism which makes all government bad, and all politicians bad.
With all due respect, and I do greatly respect your opinions and your insight, you have misunderstood the particular cynicism expressed by this thread. But in your defense that may be more due to my limited skills at communication rather than your powers of observation.

The intent of this cynicism is not that "all government and all politicians are bad". This was meant to be a statement that human life, American life, and the condition it's condition is in, is a much larger thing that barrack obama and mitt romney. Or barrack obama vs mitt rommey.
It was meant to be a statement that a couple of hack politicians and which one wins the beauty contest is not bigger than the rest of the 300 million americans who live in this country. No they're not bad and government is not bad and they and it have a place in our lives. But for fucks sake they're not gods and government is not gods kingdom on earth.
And who wins this fucking election is not equivalent to moses parting the red sea.

I feel pretty sure that a lot of people will be voting for Romney because he is a handsome white man and it will make them feel superior if he wins.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

And who wins this fucking election is not equivalent to moses parting the red sea..........Maybe,,,,,,Maybe not,,,,
who wins this election is the most important thing in the history of the world. Obama%2B-%2BMoses%2Bparting%2Bred%2Bsea[i]
[b]News Flash!!!!! Obama wins Florida by parting the Gulf of Mexico .....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:And who wins this fucking election is not equivalent to moses parting the red sea..........Maybe,,,,,,Maybe not,,,,
who wins this election is the most important thing in the history of the world. Obama%2B-%2BMoses%2Bparting%2Bred%2Bsea[i]
[b]News Flash!!!!! Obama wins Florida by parting the Gulf of Mexico .....

Uncovers a gulf bottom dead and covered in oil and corexit.......Oil companies pissed...

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In all candor, if anybody ever has "parted a sea" it would probably be someone similiar to who you see in my avatar photo. I doubt it would be a jewish goat herder or some coummunity organizer from chicago.

Uncovers a gulf bottom dead and covered in oil and corexit.......Oil companies pissed..

Pensacola florida solves Americas issues by planning a Nationwide concert and Americas largest Multi use stadium Mayor Hayward is quoted as saying "Hey it worked for us, Why not all of America?" "No problem is so big that beer and baseball can not solve it"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum