Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

awesome new dad...96 years old

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1awesome new dad...96 years old Empty awesome new dad...96 years old 10/19/2012, 5:11 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/World-s-oldest-new-dad-is-96/-/1637132/17039686/-/awe8hq/-/index.htm

Ramjeet Raghav and his 52-year-old wife, Shakuntala Dev

"My neighbors are jealous and they keep asking me for my secret, but all I tell them is that it is God's will," Raghav is quoted as saying, according to ninemsn. "I think it's very important for a husband and a wife to have sex regularly and when she asks I will go on all night, but for the sake of my child I've put our needs aside for now."

A field hand and former wrestler, he first broke the "World's Oldest New Dad" record when his first son was born in November 2010.

Think I will change my name from Teo to Ramjet....

He shouldnt be having kids at that age. he wont be there for them

some people just think of havin children as increasing thier seed upon the planet.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Rogue wrote:He shouldnt be having kids at that age. he wont be there for them

some people just think of havin children as increasing thier seed upon the planet.

Life as no warranty on Dads. Mine was killed when I was not a year old. I think his kids will think their dad was a rockstar. Hang in there Ramjeet.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

My first question always, is how many wives and children did they leave behind for a younger version.

The cynic in me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

stormwatch89 wrote:My first question always, is how many wives and children did they leave behind for a younger version.

The cynic in me.

Ramjeet had been living celibate until he met his wife 10 years ago. He's a good man I wish him long life and happiness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum