Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Inside The Conservative Mind... Don't Go Alone

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething likes this post

Telstar

Telstar

Inside The Conservative Mind... Don't Go Alone Conser10

Floridatexan likes this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

LMAO all this while you're voting for the mass incarceration of minorities and the poor ticket. Gawd y'all are sad mentally blind bunch.

You'd atleast have some intellectual honesty voting for the green party.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:LMAO all this while you're voting for the mass incarceration of minorities and the poor ticket. Gawd y'all are sad mentally blind bunch.

You'd atleast have some intellectual honesty voting for the green party.

Inside Pkr's Mind

Inside The Conservative Mind... Don't Go Alone Pkr-di10

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

LMAO.. . You're so dumb.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:LMAO.. . You're so dumb.

Are the pills kicking in yet pussy lips?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Inside The Conservative Mind... Don't Go Alone 118255725_10157740630341094_1573832199309127709_o

OK, that was a joke. Here's the lineup:

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/article/republican-convention-schedule-2020.html

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newsweek.com/richard-spencer-joe-biden-trump-maga-1527141%3famp=1

White nationalist Richard Spencer has said he will be backing Democratic candidate Joe Biden in November's election.

zsomething

Only a fucking idiot would believe Richard Spencer actually backs Biden and isn't just trying to smear Biden with the burden of his presence.

But -- speaking of burdensome presences -- since we do have fucking idiots around here (one, anyway, who's an established Nazi apologist himself) -- it's worth pointing out that Team Biden quickly and forcefully told Richard Spencer where he could shove his "support."

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-campaign-disavows-richard-spencer-endorsement-2020-8

"When Joe Biden says we are in a battle for the soul of our nation against vile forces of hate who have come crawling out from under rocks, you are the epitome of what he means," tweeted Andrew Bates, the rapid response director on the Biden campaign. "What you stand for is absolutely repugnant. Your support is 10,000% percent unwelcome here."

Meanwhile, let's remind ourselves of Trump's flaky response to David Duke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz2ETH8Gpr4

And, meanwhile, Trump giggles when an audience member yells out "monkey!" at the mention of President Obama.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Lol... you delighted in smearing the right with that dispersion.

Own up to the party that actually divides people by their differences.

Your delusion of social justice is really just an operating procedure.

Though I don't expect you to be aware.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

RealLindaL

How much did Pkr say the Russians were paying him, again? Oh well, whatever it is, they've wasted it. He's so utterly transparent it isn't funny.

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:How much did Pkr say the Russians were paying him, again?  Oh well, whatever it is, they've wasted it.  He's so utterly transparent it isn't funny.

They paid him one shiny apple and let him pet a kitty. Smile And he STILL ripped them off by underperforming.

He's getting so pitiful (stoned?) he can't even write coherent sentences anymore (not that he was ever any whiz at that). I'm not altogether certain he's not the product of some right-wing argument random-generator. Dude's always trying to use words he obviously doesn't know the meaning of, but lately those words keep getting simpler and simpler.

Honestly, he probably needs an intervention, but I don't think anybody in his family cares enough about him. They're probably just trying to find ways to avoid seeing him at Thanksgiving.

Floridatexan, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:How much did Pkr say the Russians were paying him, again?  Oh well, whatever it is, they've wasted it.  He's so utterly transparent it isn't funny.

They paid him one shiny apple and let him pet a kitty. Smile  And he STILL ripped them off by underperforming.

He's getting so pitiful (stoned?) he can't even write coherent sentences anymore (not that he was ever any whiz at that).   I'm not altogether certain he's not the product of some right-wing argument random-generator.  Dude's always trying to use words he obviously doesn't know the meaning of, but lately those words keep getting simpler and simpler.  

Honestly, he probably needs an intervention, but I don't think anybody in his family cares enough about him.  They're probably just trying to find ways to avoid seeing him at Thanksgiving.

Poor kitty:

Inside The Conservative Mind... Don't Go Alone 2_dizzy.gif?width=266&height=250&name=2_dizzy

Telstar and zsomething like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

Lol... you people are so sad. So much venom and ire. I guess I would too if I wasn't smart enough to reject failed and flawed ideas. Poor puppets.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Lol... you people are so sad. So much venom and ire. I guess I would too if I wasn't smart enough to reject failed and flawed ideas. Poor puppets.

Failed and flawed ideas? Oh you must mean the poll to replace BOF as administrator of this forum. Who was dumb enough to come up with such a stupid idea? jocolor

zsomething

"So sad" and yet he keeps hanging around us when we clearly don't want him. Smile That's truly as pathetic as it gets. You can't even abuse him enough to make him get enough pride to leave - god knows I've tried. Pathetically, people who loathe him seem to be the closest things to human contact he has. Probably raised that way and doesn't even know it's grotesquely abnormal and unhealthy.

RealLindaL likes this post

zsomething

This is a fun lil' peep into a mind.

It's the sheriff of Portland, basically saying America should have a concentration camps.

(The people he wants to lock up in "warehouses" for the rest of their lives are shoplifters, by the way. I'm definitely no fan of shoplifters or any other kind of thief, I've had encounters with 'em myself, but I don't think it warrants life in prison/death penalty. That's a little extreme.)

Wonder how he feels about 17 year old cultists who drive to other towns with Armalites in hopes of shooting somebody and then kill two people and blow a chunk out of a guy's arm big enough to make a couple Whoppers out of...

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:This is a fun lil' peep into a mind.

It's the sheriff of Portland, basically saying America should have a concentration camps.

Portland?????

PkrBum

PkrBum

LMAO... y'all are literal fucking morons. You're going to vote for a racist alzheimer patient.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:LMAO... y'all are literal fucking morons. You're going to vote for a racist alzheimer patient.

Yes, instead of voting for the drug abusing sex fiend who has been dreaming of jumping his own daughters bones for years.

Inside The Conservative Mind... Don't Go Alone Don_an11

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:
zsomething wrote:This is a fun lil' peep into a mind.

Portland?????

Ah,you are correct, and that's my bad. I meant Kenosha County. I still had Portland on my mind from stuff in a previous post. Smile

RealLindaL likes this post

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:LMAO... y'all are literal fucking morons. You're going to vote for a racist alzheimer patient.

Where'd you get that idea?  We're voting for Biden!   The racist alzheimer patient is the guy on your team.  Smile

Oh, I forget, you don't actually vote, because you don't like taking responsibility for anything.  Much to your family's chagrin.

Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Inside The Conservative Mind... Don't Go Alone 2020_0827-kenosha-police-miskin-1200x799

Police Chief Dan Miskinis speaks at a news conference on August 26, 2020, in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Kenosha Police Chief Blames Murdered Protesters for Their Own Deaths

After two protesters were murdered by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in Kenosha, Wisconsin, on Tuesday night, the city’s Chief of Police Dan Miskinis appeared to imply in comments to media that it was the murdered protesters themselves who were to blame.

Rittenhouse had traveled from his home in Antioch, Illinois, to Kenosha in order to join other militia members who had gathered there armed with rifles and other weaponry, purportedly to defend businesses and other property in the area against demonstrators who were protesting the police-perpetrated shooting of Jacob Blake earlier this week. Late Tuesday night, the teenager shot and killed two protesters, injuring a third, but was able to walk by law enforcement even as witnesses alerted the officers to Rittenhouse’s actions.

“He just shot someone,” an unidentified person on a video featuring Rittenhouse can be heard saying to police.

Rittenhouse was transported back to his home that evening. The following day, he was charged with first-degree intentional homicide and labeled a “fugitive from justice” after leaving Wisconsin “with the intent to avoid prosecution for the offense.” He was later arrested and detained by Antioch police.

Miskinis, in discussing the individuals Rittenhouse killed, seemed to place the responsibility for those deaths on the victims themselves, citing a curfew law that had been in effect when the crime happened.

“Everybody involved was out after the curfew,” Miskinis said. “I’m not going to make a great deal of it, but the point is that the curfew is in place to protect. Had persons not been out in violation of that, perhaps the situation that unfolded would not have happened.”

Miskinis also appeared to downplay the shootings that Rittenhouse committed, stating that in his view the teen had used his weapon that night “to resolve whatever conflict was in place” at the time.

The actions of law enforcement in Kenosha on Tuesday evening have been widely criticized, particularly regarding their interactions with militia members that came to the city, including Rittenhouse. In video recordings that have been posted to social media, officers are seen interacting with the teenager and other militia members he was associated with, handing them water bottles and thanking them for their presence that evening.

“We appreciate you guys, we really do,” one officer said directly to Rittenhouse just moments before he shot at and killed protesters.

Aside from the murder charges he now faces, Rittenhouse may have also violated a state gun law, a matter that law enforcement on Tuesday evening didn’t seem to care much about. According to Wisconsin statutes, no person under the age of 18 may openly carry a weapon, including rifles like the one Rittenhouse was wielding, unless they’re doing so for hunting purposes or for self defense.

Miskinis was not the only person in the state making controversial accusations of blame toward other individuals. Republican lawmakers, too, are trying to imply that the blame for protesters being shot at and killed rests at the feet of Democratic Gov. Tony Evers.

Speaking on a right-wing radio program on Wednesday, Assembly Speaker Robin Vos faulted Evers for not sending enough state national guard troops to Kenosha and for initially refusing federal troops that were offered by President Donald Trump to go to the city. “Those people did not have to die and because of Tony Evers’s actions, they’re dead,” Vos said.

Evers has reportedly relented and agreed to allow a federal presence to enter the city, according to tweets from Trump. Federal troop presences in other cities have led to an escalation of violence by police forces. Oregon Gov. Kate Brown explained in July how federal troops in Portland earlier this year made matters worse for that city, for example.

“Things were beginning to calm down. Then Trump’s troops arrived,” Brown said in an interview with PBS. “And it’s simply like pouring gasoline on a fire.”

https://truthout.org/articles/kenosha-police-chief-blames-murdered-protesters-for-their-own-deaths/?fbclid=IwAR2I2GR_5FbmdQGP10lABJzcJPNKkryrFHJiBOF9RGtLYUAphUCBbOTNR78

There are rumors that his mother, Wendy, drove him to Kenosha and was herself armed, and that she drove him home to Illinois after the shooting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum