Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing child found dead

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing child found dead Empty Missing child found dead 10/13/2012, 4:46 pm

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/12/jessica-ridgeway-is-dead-colorado-kidnapping-ends-in-tragedy.html

This effing world makes me sick!

2Missing child found dead Empty Re: Missing child found dead 10/13/2012, 4:50 pm

we should bring back bounties... paid by the scalp. (for dna)

3Missing child found dead Empty Re: Missing child found dead 10/13/2012, 5:03 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Anyone that savagely kills a child should be horribly punished...except abortion doctors cause they are serving the community...????

4Missing child found dead Empty Re: Missing child found dead 10/13/2012, 5:18 pm

This monster when caught will probably get off with a much lesser sentence that the Texas mother that glued her daughters hands to the wall because of potty training issues. She was sentenced to 99 years.

5Missing child found dead Empty Re: Missing child found dead 10/13/2012, 6:59 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:This monster when caught will probably get off with a much lesser sentence that the Texas mother that glued her daughters hands to the wall because of potty training issues. She was sentenced to 99 years.

She beat that child senseless for potty training.

6Missing child found dead Empty Re: Missing child found dead 10/13/2012, 7:04 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:This monster when caught will probably get off with a much lesser sentence that the Texas mother that glued her daughters hands to the wall because of potty training issues. She was sentenced to 99 years.

She beat that child senseless for potty training.

I understand that and I am not saying that she does not deserve the sentence that she received, but some cold bloodied murderers do not get half of what she got. There seems to be quite a gap in the sentencing guidelines in the US judicial system. The prosecution was only asking for 45 years.

Last edited by Ghost_Rider1 on 10/14/2012, 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total

7Missing child found dead Empty Re: Missing child found dead 10/13/2012, 7:26 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/12/jessica-ridgeway-is-dead-colorado-kidnapping-ends-in-tragedy.html

I agree.

and the mother that glued her toddler's hand to the wall didn't stop with that....the toddler suffered a closed head injury with bleeding on her brain, a fractured rib, multiple bruises and bite marks. Mom deserved every one of those 99 years. Hopefully someone in prison will beat the crap out of her.

8Missing child found dead Empty Re: Missing child found dead 10/14/2012, 10:40 am

Joanimaroni wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/10/12/jessica-ridgeway-is-dead-colorado-kidnapping-ends-in-tragedy.html

I agree.

and the mother that glued her toddler's hand to the wall didn't stop with that....the toddler suffered a closed head injury with bleeding on her brain, a fractured rib, multiple bruises and bite marks. Mom deserved every one of those 99 years. Hopefully someone in prison will beat the crap out of her.

I never said that she did not deserve the 99 years, can you not understand that I was only pointing out the disparity in the sentencing guidelines of the US Judicial System? And yes I agree, it is very likely that she will get the hell beat out of her or even killed in prison unless she is in isolation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum