Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Willie Nelson found dead

+2
Sal
Joanimaroni
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Willie Nelson found dead Empty Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 5:09 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://msmbc.co/iconic-country-star-willie-nelson-dies-at-81.php

2Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 5:24 pm

Sal

Sal

hoax ....

3Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 5:29 pm

2seaoat

Hoax

Wrong.....he joined ISIS, and the biofuel he put in his Chevy pickup blew up in Tikret before he capped anyone.

4Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 5:42 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/willienelson.asp

Thankfully, it is a hoax.

5Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 5:47 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Well in that case...

6Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 6:49 pm

knothead

knothead

Been out and about all day, came home checked the forum and saw this . . . . Willie is dead! Good Lord what next I thought! Locust? Plague? Wildcats lose?
It wasn't intentional but you guys . . . . . . just wow!
Happy it's a hoax!!What a Face What a Face What a Face

7Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 6:54 pm

2seaoat

Joan was bored.....she thought she would play T for the day.....I tried to explain that the old tv show was queen for the day, but she insisted on being T.

8Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 6:58 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:Joan was bored.....she thought she would play T for the day.....I tried to explain that the old tv show was queen for the day, but she insisted on being T.

I think she sometimes may have an out of body experience and morph into T's persona Mr. Oats. BTW, if you are still in Tucson stay there . . . . . another major snow coming tomorrow!

9Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 7:21 pm

2seaoat

We slithered back to Illinois because I had a drainage district meeting Monday night. It was insane. Texas has no government helping keep their roads safe. They have rest areas with no bathrooms, some picnic tables, and a garbage dumpster overflowing with garbage on the ground. Their snowplows were parked at a coffee place as 40 cars and trucks piled into each other on the interstate less than four miles away from the pile up......if there is a hell in this world, it is the panhandle of Texas. I sadly had a bad melt down on the return trip with eight emergency bathroom stops on the way back in one day.....this is always a bad sign as high hormone levels attack the large intestine.....more surgery may be in my future but I do not get the blood test until June. Phoenix and Tuscon were beautiful, but after living in Saltillo Mx for six months in 1975, I really do not like the desert.....unless it was a golf course. I enjoy desert golf courses especially tucked in the mountains. It was fun to visit family, and it was a very good visit. My niece is a PA and it is remarkable how much she is able to do with indirect doctor supervision. She has worked in four states and AZ is incredible on the delegation to PAs......one thing maybe Az gets right.

10Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 7:30 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Joan was bored.....she thought she would play T for the day.....I tried to explain that the old tv show was queen for the day, but she insisted on being T.

I think she sometimes may have an out of body experience and morph into T's persona Mr. Oats.  BTW, if you are still in Tucson stay there . . . . . another major snow coming tomorrow!

I saw it on facebook.The news source was MSMBC....I miss read it for MSNBC.

I was floored....but thankful it is a hoax.

11Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 8:44 pm

2seaoat

MSMBC

Making Some Memorable Bull Chit

oh......that is Fox News.

12Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 11:50 pm

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Good Lord what next I thought! Locust? Plague? Wildcats lose?

I wish you hadn't said that.

13Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/3/2015, 11:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Uh oh !

14Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:02 am

knothead

knothead

GA is playing a heck of a game no doubt . . . . . biting my nails!

15Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:12 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ga. Two missed 3 point shots......game set.

16Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:14 am

knothead

knothead

Gawd, all I want is out the door with a W joani . . . .

17Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:26 am

knothead

knothead

My Wildcats remain 30-0 beating a determined Georgia team 72-64 and I will sleep well tonight knowing we remain undefeated and Willie lives!!!!

18Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:29 am

Sal

Sal

Never mind.

Karl Anthony Towns.

19Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:40 am

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:Never mind.

Karl Anthony Towns.

He played a very good game Sal . . . . . the Harrison twins also played a central role. I'm good . . . . . Florida should be a walk in the park!

20Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 12:46 am

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:Florida should be a walk in the park!

Don't say that!

Have you learned nothing??

21Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 1:05 am

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:

Don't say that!

My bad . . . . . take nothing for granted! I've got my tickets to the SEC tourney and am looking forward to taking my 11 yr old grand daughter to experience this level of competition.

22Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 7:34 am

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:

Don't say that!

My bad . . . . .  take nothing for granted! I've got my tickets to the SEC tourney and am looking forward to taking my 11 yr old grand daughter to experience this level of competition.  

Seriously thinking about making that trip myself.

23Willie Nelson found dead Empty Re: Willie Nelson found dead 3/4/2015, 7:53 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In related news, Paul McCartney died in 1966 and was secretly replaced by a look-alike. And Elvis never died. He was spotted working in a Burger King in Ohio many years after the rumor of his death.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum