Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

On the Lighter Side

+3
Sal
catfriedlegs
VectorMan
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 1:56 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

bob,

How many names are you posting under? Be honest.

27On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 2:38 am

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

UPS wrote:
VectorMan wrote:I just think it was uncalled for. It certainly doesn't describe ALL Christians. Even though it says "unquestioning Christian". Why not give all religions the same treatment? Why is it always Christian bashing?

BTW, my faith is just fine. Thank y
ou.
Just from your posting on the forums I can say you're on of the "poser christians" who in the hell do you think you're foolin if I can pick you out? I'm sure your god knows better..if he exists.. What I posted was true.. I would say Granny for Peace is the prime example of a true christian.. I feel like most of you posers don't even have a clue about the golden rules or religion..

Why thank you dear! You can call me by my other name, "Mother Theresa." Rolling Eyes it's my opinion that Ghandi is gonna learn someday soon how badly Karma is gonna bite him in the Butt.

No reference to you, Bob! Just remember that Christ's most important message was for us to love one another

28On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 6:47 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Ghandi,

As of right now on on PNJ and this forum I have 8 live accounts with 7 different usernames.

ButtMan
NaughtBob
Amway
Threadbear
Yomama
BigDick
JustinCasey

29On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 10:56 am

ButtMan wrote:Ghandi,

As of right now on on PNJ and this forum I have 8 live accounts with 7 different usernames.

ButtMan
NaughtBob
Amway
Threadbear
Yomama
BigDick
JustinCasey

Bob, when I joined the PNJ forum, you were "youarenotbob". I think that is when people called you notbob to shorten it. Correct me if I am wrong.

Gulfbeachbandit (Ghandi) can have a high entertainment value to his posts. Sure, he picked on Olddaze and his termites, but daze is a big boy and can take it.

30On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 11:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

Bob, when I joined the PNJ forum, you were "youarenotbob". I think that is when people called you notbob to shorten it. Correct me if I am wrong.

This is so strange being as I'm now having a conversation with myself. But when I joined I did just as you did, I used my actual first and last name. They must not have liked my name cause they banned it.
At the time I thought it was like every other message board I'd participated in and in all those once you were banned and you came back as a sock puppet they would immediately ban that too. So to throw off the moderators, this time I chose the handle "NotBob". That must have worked cause they didn't ban it right away, it took many months before they got around to banning that one too.
Many more subsequent bannings led to many more variations of the same name. And yes I think somehow "YouAreNotBob" may have been one.

31On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 12:03 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Azadeh wrote:
VectorMan wrote:I just think it was uncalled for. It certainly doesn't describe ALL Christians. Even though it says "unquestioning Christian". Why not give all religions the same treatment? Why is it always Christian bashing?

ou.

Always Christian bashing? Come on, Vector, there is more Muslim and Jew bashing that I've seen on the PNJ forums than Christians by a long shot.

I suppose you're right about that over at the PNJ. But, you have to admit there is a lot more Christian bashing in the liberal media than on any other religion. That's more along what I meant. In the end it doesn't really matter anyway. After all, it only my opinion.

32On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 12:05 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

UPS wrote:

ou.
Just from your posting on the forums I can say you're on of the "poser christians" who in the hell do you think you're foolin if I can pick you out? I'm sure your god knows better..if he exists.. What I posted was true.. I would say Granny for Peace is the prime example of a true christian.. I feel like most of you posers don't even have a clue about the golden rules or religion..

Whatever. Believe what you like. But you don't know me from Adam.

33On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 1:20 pm

VectorMan wrote:
UPS wrote:

ou.

Whatever. Believe what you like. But you don't know me from Adam.

Vector, I wish you luck here. having a mind that thinks for itself does not play well with this group. I'm sure you are strong though. prolly seen it all. good luck.. let the games begin..

34On the Lighter Side - Page 2 Empty Re: On the Lighter Side 6/23/2012, 2:34 pm

Yella

Yella

[quote="Azadeh"]

ou.

Always Christian bashing? Come on, Vector, there is more Muslim and Jew bashing that I've seen on the PNJ forums than Christians by a long shot.[/quote
]
and it would be Christians bashing them since they wouldn't bash their own, would they?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum