Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Mom, I wanna vape" ....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1"Mom, I wanna vape" .... Empty "Mom, I wanna vape" .... 9/12/2019, 11:35 am

Sal

Sal

He actually said this;

"That's how the First Lady got involved. She's got a son ... together ... that's a, a beautiful young man."

WTF??

He's talking about his own son.

What a fucking weirdo.

"Mom, I wanna vape" .... Captur34

2"Mom, I wanna vape" .... Empty Re: "Mom, I wanna vape" .... 9/12/2019, 12:15 pm

zsomething

What's funny to me is... six people die from vaping (and apparently black-market stuff that's not actually the fault of Juul), and so Trump wants to ban Juuls outright.

How many people die from actual cigarettes? And how many die from guns, again? And yet we can't even have reasonable background checks to stop somebody from getting those.

I'm not for vaping, or smoking anything -- I think it's dumb, but it seems to me that banning something for causing a half-dozen deaths, and not even want to regulate something that causes over a thousand times that many... well, that's just crazy.

The whole deal is, tobacco has lobbyists, and they'd love to see vaping taken out because that's their competition. Guns also have lobbys. There are no vaping lobbies that I know of, so... this is basically a hit-job on an unprotected industry, done on behalf of one with graft money, done for 'em by the government. It's a joke.

And as for Barron, I bet Donald hasn't even seen that kid since the inauguration. Melanoma's probably keeping him sequestered, hoping he inherits as few of his father's traits as possible.

3"Mom, I wanna vape" .... Empty Re: "Mom, I wanna vape" .... 9/12/2019, 1:35 pm

Jake92

The alcohol industry causes a LOT more deaths of totally innocent people thru drunk driving, but I bet the majority of people still drink and drive after having a few beers, mixed drinks, or wine with dinner at local restaurants.

4"Mom, I wanna vape" .... Empty Re: "Mom, I wanna vape" .... 9/12/2019, 2:11 pm

Sal

Sal

Of course, it's just a distraction.

I guarantee you that the orange shit-stain saw Bloomberg promoting his anti-vaping crusade on the morning news circuit a few days ago, and someone whispered in his ear, "That's good politics.  It'll distract folks from the gun debate, and the only people who'll get pissed off are the youngsters, and they don't vote anyway.  Especially, the vaping crowd.".

And, Melania is such a whore, she's happy to be trotted out as the face of this charade.

Poor Barron.

5"Mom, I wanna vape" .... Empty Re: "Mom, I wanna vape" .... 9/12/2019, 5:06 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:Of course, it's just a distraction.

I guarantee you that the orange shit-stain saw Bloomberg promoting his anti-vaping crusade on the morning news circuit a few days ago, and someone whispered in his ear, "That's good politics.  It'll distract folks from the gun debate, and the only people who'll get pissed off are the youngsters, and they don't vote anyway.  Especially, the vaping crowd.".

And, Melania is such a whore, she's happy to be trotted out as the face of this charade.

Poor Barron.

Sucks to have both parents being close personal friends with Lucifer. Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum