Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

"Puttin' Up the Flag" :: An explanation (and possibly not what you'll expect)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

A very dear old friend just sent this to me, and I thought of you all when I watched it.

2seaoat

We are blessed....hot dogs or steaks....plain and simple.....we are blessed.

Loved it immensely. Thanks for posting it. cheers

2seaoat wrote:We are blessed....hot dogs or steaks....plain and simple.....we are blessed.

I agree with you, sir. We are indeed very blessed.

I love you

Yomama wrote:Loved it immensely. Thanks for posting it. cheers

Glad you loved it as well, Yo. And, you are very welcome, sir!

I love you

I saw a great video yesterday about a guy that lives on the Pacific Coast somewhere and he steps out onto his balcony and plays "Taps" at sunset every day. He checks the weather every day to verify the exact time of sunset.

All the neighbors stop what they are doing and come outside and stand there wordlessly... speaking volumes in their silence. Some wipe tears from their eyes.

I cannot find that video, but if anybody knows where it is, I would be happy to watch it again if you would be so kind as to post it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Why on earth would you love it ?...You call people you disagree with mentally ill. Probably just one step away from calling the Gestapo to collect them into a FEMA prison...yeah why would you like freedom ? OOooo he disagrees with me he's a paranoid...

Yomama wrote:I saw a great video yesterday about a guy that lives on the Pacific Coast somewhere and he steps out onto his balcony and plays "Taps" at sunset every day. He checks the weather every day to verify the exact time of sunset.

All the neighbors stop what they are doing and come outside and stand there wordlessly... speaking volumes in their silence. Some wipe tears from their eyes.

I cannot find that video, but if anybody knows where it is, I would be happy to watch it again if you would be so kind as to post it.

Oh my... I would LOVE to watch that video! Will you please try to find it for me??

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's all symbolism over substance. We want a great show but vote for our wallets and personal prejudices rather than real freedom and liberty.

Romney --Obama
two cheeks of the same ASS !

riceme wrote:A very dear old friend just sent this to me, and I thought of you all when I watched it.

"Puttin' Up the Flag" :: An explanation (and possibly not what you'll expect) Is?0oQd5FZvbdU5_SD2DkByaA_MPJa1p_ifTH1hY1N5tJU

Very nice...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I

Smile

2seaoat

T.....you need to enjoy your music, and the gifts you have been given.....you used to at least post and share some joy with us......this heavy hand is not as much fun.....yea we do have problems, but long after both of us are gone the problems will remain, but a good day......is still a good day.....and a joyous song and music makes our spirit raise, and yes some bastard somewhere is going to hurt someone.....but if you let them control your mind and spirit....well they won.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Why on earth would you love it ?...You call people you disagree with mentally ill. Probably just one step away from calling the Gestapo to collect them into a FEMA prison...yeah why would you like freedom ? OOooo he disagrees with me he's a paranoid...

Go back and read your post before I called you paranoid. You called me mentally ill.

Oh, I see it. It is okay if you say it, huh? I found it. Here are your words "Are you mental ?"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="Yomama"]
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Go back and read your post before I called you paranoid. You called me mentally ill.

Oh, I see it. It is okay if you say it, huh? I found it. Here are your words "Are you mental ?"

[/quote

It was an interrogative not a a declarative statement...there's a huge difference unless you want to call someone a racist for calling someone a liar. In that case you just read it as it serves your scheme.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:It was an interrogative not a a declarative statement...there's a huge difference unless you want to call someone a racist for calling someone a liar. In that case you just read it as it serves your scheme.

That's bullshit and you know it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:T.....you need to enjoy your music, and the gifts you have been given.....you used to at least post and share some joy with us......this heavy hand is not as much fun.....yea we do have problems, but long after both of us are gone the problems will remain, but a good day......is still a good day.....and a joyous song and music makes our spirit raise, and yes some bastard somewhere is going to hurt someone.....but if you let them control your mind and spirit....well they won.

I guess after the Republican party pulled out all stops in trashing and disrespecting a great man, Ron Paul I am Pissed off. I guess getting constant pleadings from Romney's turds begging for my vote put a cherry on top. Biden looked like a smug Pile-O -Shit. Ryan with his inexperience was ridiculed and called Eddie Munster.
There is no choice there is no hope just a pit we are headed for so ...I been enjoying the day as much as possible after being called a racist for posting a story about a man that isn't a Christian but lies and says he is...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:It was an interrogative not a a declarative statement...there's a huge difference unless you want to call someone a racist for calling someone a liar. In that case you just read it as it serves your scheme.

That's bullshit and you know it.

No it's called English composition.

riceme wrote:A very dear old friend just sent this to me, and I thought of you all when I watched it.

I like that alot. Thank you for sharing.

Rogue wrote:

[flash_Puttin'UpTheFlag_[/flash]

You are very welcome, Chrissy.

And with that, hopefully this thread will get back on track and folks will stop fighting. This was supposed to be a "feel good" thread, not a fighting thread. In fact, the fighting is in direct opposition to the message and intent of the whole thing.

I love you

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:

And with that, hopefully this thread will get back on track and folks will stop fighting. This was supposed to be a "feel good" thread, not a fighting thread. In fact, the fighting is in direct opposition to the message and intent of the whole thing.

I love you

oh gf, you know how this group is. it can be a damn bar room fight in here sometimes. These men will come out shaking hands I hope. They better or Ill show my ass and give em something to bitch about Twisted Evil

ahhhh its great to be a woman Very Happy

hugs u

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

riceme wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I love you

Sorry Riceme I was having a barfight over on my post with seaoat and yomma... with Floridatex sitting on the piano yelling for them to stomp me when slicer came out of nowhere and drove me clean through the wall into your lovely little post. Well needless to say I was still punchy and just kept swinging...I'll fix the damages.....may take some time.... Rolling Eyes.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Sorry Riceme I was having a barfight over on my post with seaoat and yomma... with Floridatex sitting on the piano yelling for them to stomp me when slicer came out of nowhere and drove me clean through the wall into your lovely little post. Well needless to say I was still punchy and just kept swinging...I'll fix the damages.....may take some time.... Rolling Eyes.

S'okay, T. And thank you for the apology, sir. You know I love you all, I just hate the fighting, so take it back over to y'all's other thread! Razz

I love you

Rogue wrote:

oh gf, you know how this group is. it can be a damn bar room fight in here sometimes. These men will come out shaking hands I hope. They better or Ill show my ass and give em something to bitch about Twisted Evil

ahhhh its great to be a woman Very Happy

hugs u

I DO know how this group is! And I certainly hope that you're right and they come out slapping each other on the backs and shaking hands like gentlemen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum