Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bernie Nope

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bernie Nope Empty Bernie Nope 5/10/2019, 8:39 am

Sal

Sal

Bernie Nope Captur10

https://www.dataforprogress.org/presidential-primary-memo

2Bernie Nope Empty Re: Bernie Nope 5/10/2019, 9:00 am

zsomething

I know Bernie's popular with some people (I don't know why, since he has no realistic plans), but the best thing he could do is find a reason to drop out, because he's a drain on people who might actually be able to win the general election. I guess he can do what he wants, but he's not helping anybody but Trump.

I'm backing whoever has the best chance of beating Trump. Getting Trump out of there is more important than whoever we put in, because nobody on the Democratic side will embolden white supremacists, push the country toward totalitarian theocracy, or any of the other horrendous shit that Trump is doing. Our absolute worst candidate would be better than Trump.

Joe Biden's far from perfect, but overall he's a good guy, I'm good with that. Elizabeth Warren's also great -- she's got Bernie's noble goals and some actual plans to implement them. Whether those plans will actually work or not, I don't know, but at least they're feasible. I like Mayor Pete a lot, so it's good to see him going up in the ratings. Kamala's also great... she's been a bit more wishy-washy than I like, but, it's early yet, and she'd be a strong debater. Hell, I like pretty much any of 'em except Bernie (who would get trounced in the general) and Mike Gravel (who's just a joke), but I'd even vote for those two over Trump.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum