Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Wallace-Biden most disrespectful candidate ever

+3
Markle
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-wallace-joe-biden-debate-reaction-smiling-smirking-laughing-2012-10

.... and Wallace is a liberal. It is amazing that liberals are proud of how Biden made an ass of himself.

A liberal reporter rips Biden and no comment huh? Wow....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:A liberal reporter rips Biden and no comment huh? Wow....

Chris Wallace is a Liberal? Doesn't he work for Fox News? I think tomorrow you need to ask one of your ADHD students if he/she has any extra ritalin. It might help you get through this election season.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Which student would that be?

Yes, he was very un-professional.

I am amazed that chris wallace would come out and say this. Probaly because it was too obvious.

Or it could be the country is fed up with these two scoundrels.

2seaoat

I think Romney and Biden with their debate techniques are turning the presidential debate into the Jerry Springer show. The moderators must stop the debate and take control of bad behavior from participants. Joe Biden was being Joe Biden, but it was disrespectful and inappropriate. He clearly won the debate, just as Romney clearly won the debate, but I personally left the debate with much more respect for Ryan, as I did for President Obama when they both remained presidential. I think what I came away with is that Ryan probably is a little green, but he performed cool in light of the repeated interruptions.

The way this presidential debate series is evolving....we will need two three hundred pound bouncers on stage, and we will start bringing girlfriends on stage and ask who is the daddy.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I think Romney and Biden with their debate techniques are turning the presidential debate into the Jerry Springer show. The moderators must stop the debate and take control of bad behavior from participants. Joe Biden was being Joe Biden, but it was disrespectful and inappropriate. He clearly won the debate, just as Romney clearly won the debate, but I personally left the debate with much more respect for Ryan, as I did for President Obama when they both remained presidential. I think what I came away with is that Ryan probably is a little green, but he performed cool in light of the repeated interruptions.

The way this presidential debate series is evolving....we will need two three hundred pound bouncers on stage, and we will start bringing girlfriends on stage and ask who is the daddy.

As always, agree or disagree, Charles Krauthammer nailed the result of the debate.

Immediately after the vice presidential debate on Thursday night, Fox News political analyst Charles Krauthammer skewered Vice President Joe Biden for being “disrespectful” to Republican Paul Ryan throughout the night with his incessant smirking and interrupting.

Krauthammer was able to sum up the debate with one simple statement:

“If you read the transcript, I think it’s dead even. If you heard it on radio, Biden won. If you watched it on television, he lost.”

“In the transcript, if you just look at the raw arguments, I think it was even because each side had points to make, it made them. I think on balance, not one side was stronger than the other,” Krauthammer explained.

If you heard it on radio, he said Biden would have sounded “aggressive, forceful – he was sort of on the attack all the time.“ He said Ryan reacted with ”excessive deference” and allowed himself to be cut off.

On Biden’s performance on television, Krauthammer said the vice president was “so disrespectful.”

“It was sort of almost unprecedented and hugely condescending. I think that undid the force of his arguments,” he added.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/krauthammer-nails-the-outcome-of-the-vp-debate-in-one-simple-statement/

Sal

Sal

Chris Wallace-Biden most disrespectful candidate ever 80808010

Slicef18

Slicef18

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://www.businessinsider.com/chris-wallace-joe-biden-debate-reaction-smiling-smirking-laughing-2012-10

.... and Wallace is a liberal. It is amazing that liberals are proud of how Biden made an ass of himself.

"Wallace is a liberal."[i]

Now that is funny! Chris Wallace is about a liberal as Romney is a midget. ......

knothead

knothead

I'm sure Chris Wallace put on his resume' that he was severely liberal and that sealed the deal for Roger Ayles! Hire this guy . . . . .

VectorMan

VectorMan

Joe acted like a drunk idiot (as usual).

He's not a nice guy. No matter what the liberal media wants you to believe.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum