Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

expect a huge market adjustment in the next two weeks.

+7
othershoe1030
EmeraldGhost
zsomething
PkrBum
RealLindaL
Deus X
2seaoat
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

2seaoat

Some still believe in another 2000 point correction still left in this drop.

Telstar

Telstar

expect a huge market adjustment in the next two weeks. - Page 2 Stock_11

2seaoat

Steady decline continues.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:Steady decline continues.

Once again, Seaoat demonstrates his amazing grasp of the obvious.

PkrBum

PkrBum

PkrBum wrote:Dow close 10/19   25,379.45

Dow close  11/12  25,387.18

Dow close 11/30 25,538

Even though i still think that the market is overvalued because of the obama fed policies... if trump is able to add a China deal next week to the new nafta deal the market could jump. Ending the tariff tactic could be huge.

Telstar

Telstar

expect a huge market adjustment in the next two weeks. - Page 2 Russia23

zsomething

Gee, how's the Dow been in the past few days? Sure hope it's doing okay and hasn't dropped 800 points or something. That'd be awful!

Meanwhile, in somewhat-related news, here's a peek into the cobwebbed cess-pit of Trump's mind, and, by extension, the minds of his apologists and cultists:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-on-coming-debt-crisis-i-wont-be-here-when-it-blows-up

Since the 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump’s aides and advisers have tried to convince him of the importance of tackling the national debt.

Sources close to the president say he has repeatedly shrugged it off, implying that he doesn’t have to worry about the money owed to America’s creditors—currently about $21 trillion—because he won’t be around to shoulder the blame when it becomes even more untenable.

The friction came to a head in early 2017 when senior officials offered Trump charts and graphics laying out the numbers and showing a “hockey stick” spike in the national debt in the not-too-distant future. In response, Trump noted that the data suggested the debt would reach a critical mass only after his possible second term in office.

“Yeah, but I won’t be here,” the president bluntly said, according to a source who was in the room when Trump made this comment during discussions on the debt.

The episode illustrates the extent of the president’s ambivalence toward tackling an issue that has previously animated the Republican Party from the days of Ronald Reagan to the presidency of Barack Obama.

Another thing Republicans are only concerned about when a Democrat's in office. "Screw the country, it's all about ME!"

PkrBum

PkrBum

Your leftist glee when the market goes down is the sad thing. You'd prefer it fail and hurt the whole country.

Fuck you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Your leftist glee when the market goes down is the sad thing. You'd prefer it fail and hurt the whole country.

Fuck you.

STFU, pathetic little troll. I thought you had a business degree, or was that a lie, too?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Your leftist glee when the market goes down is the sad thing. You'd prefer it fail and hurt the whole country.

Fuck you.

STFU, pathetic little troll.  I thought you had a business degree, or was that a lie, too?

Post grad science degrees. But anyone can talk the pseudoscience of economics. See: Krugman.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Fuck you.

STFU, pathetic little troll.  I thought you had a business degree, or was that a lie, too?

Post grad science degrees. But anyone can talk the pseudoscience of economics. See: Krugman.

It's not "pseudoscience", dolt. It's applied science.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Fuck you.

It's not "pseudoscience", dolt.  It's applied science.

It's a "social" "science". Designed to spit out whatever the ideologies of the user espouses.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Fuck you.

It's not "pseudoscience", dolt.  It's applied science.

It's a "social" "science". Designed to spit out whatever the ideologies of the user espouses.

expect a huge market adjustment in the next two weeks. - Page 2 Russia16

polecat

polecat

Thursday 12/06/2018

trump will not be bragging about Stock Market today.
SAD

2seaoat

Trump is making money on shorting. Just like Tony Soprano, you can take the mobster out of NY, but you cannot forget to tell your "friends" about the next stupid tweet which causes one thousand point swings......bet on it.

zsomething

Trump's cultists keep wanting to think Trump's some economic savior, even if they have to ignore all actual data to do it.

https://twitter.com/SteveRattner/status/1071034778793754624

Payroll growth scorecard: Obama’s last 23 months vs Trump’s first 23 months
Total hired: 4.85 mln vs. 4.46 mln
Avg m/m gain: 211k vs.194k

expect a huge market adjustment in the next two weeks. - Page 2 Dt0UaTmW4AEnQ11

They focus on benchmarks that were already almost reached and ignore the fact that the trends (which are the only real way to watch economics) were started long before Trump took office... and, while still strong because of momentum, are actually slowing under Trump.

If you ever want to spot a Trump cultist all you have to do is find somebody who complained about the economy under Obama, and praises it under Trump... when it's actually lesser under Trump. Seems insane, and yet they're around a third of the country. I don't know how much longer America can exist with such an over-saturation of idiots, and I'm not just saying that as an insult... a lot of our population really is too fucking stupid to allow our system to work. No matter what we try to do, around 1 out of 3 people participating in elections are going to be people who don't understand how basic things work and yet have very strong opinions about 'em. People who go "Ah wanna vote for this guy 'cuz he's funny and says mean things ah like, guh-heeeee! Plus, otherwise we'll gets Shariah law happenin' in Tennessee an' The Sky God will strike us down!"

Yesterday at an office lunch we were having, one co-worker swore that his teacher in school thought Smurfs were real -- and agents of Satan (because Gargamel's cat was named Azrael, which is the name of a demon), which prompted another co-worker to to tell us that her aunt literally believes you'll be going to hell if you eat out of a bowl or drink out of a glass with Smurfs on it. I asked her, "And does she vote?" and she said, "Never misses an election!"

We are, basically, in a hostage situation to a pack of brainwashed cultish imbeciles. We can struggle against it and possibly survive -- maybe the disgrace that Trump is will wake a few people up that Republicans are idiots who shouldn't be listened to -- but America's got a big problem and I'm not sure what'll fix it.

As for the Dow, well, as of this moment it's at 24,556.

On this same day one year ago, it was at 24,140.

So it's netted a whole 416 points in an entire year.

A 416 point gain is a pretty good Tuesday, but lordy-lord it sucks for a whole year.

2seaoat

This is structural and has little to do with the sixth grade savant. It will continue to go down because so much of our economy is tied into the price of oil.....too much one way or the other is a problem. Trump wanting to take credit for the stock market and all those people who told us how important to put a businessman in the white house......yep.

PkrBum

PkrBum

"Structural" duh... you can't pump 40B air dollars a month into the system and hold interest rates at zero with no repercussions. There's going to be an accounting. But you go ahead and ignore it for political points.

Telstar

Telstar

expect a huge market adjustment in the next two weeks. - Page 2 Russia18

2seaoat

structural is not political......it has to do with the historic cycles in oil pricing and market cycles.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:structural is not political......it has to do with the historic cycles in oil pricing and market cycles.

Structural is certainly political when practicing Keynesian economics. Except that progressives forget to save. In other words... it's just an excuse to overwhelm the system ala alinsky. If only there were real conservatives.

Checked out what our national debt interest lately? It'll start matching programs soon.

2seaoat

Checked out what our national debt interest lately?

Yes, you have been telling me for ten years that trickle down works and your tax cut added over a trillion when the economy is booming.......duh.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:Checked out what our national debt interest lately?

Yes, you have been telling me for ten years that trickle down works and your tax cut added over a trillion when the economy is booming.......duh.

You've never seen me defend debt. But it's a fact that reducing the amount that the govt confiscates is good.

Telstar

Telstar

expect a huge market adjustment in the next two weeks. - Page 2 Russia23

2seaoat

The structural components are in place for a recession, and I would be watching housing prices in Vegas, Florida, and Arizona where the supposed babyboom retirement was going to strengthen those markets......that will be the canary in the mine if oil stays at this level. Russia is losing the ruble and is in deep economic crisis all the while Putin makes noise internationally to fool the citizens of the rapidly declining economy. I would say if the recession happens, people will point fingers, but I do not think who was President was going to change the reality of fracking and unlimited oil resources, and a correction which is overdue.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum