Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA

3 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 1/6/2019, 5:44 am

2seaoat

I think I see a fiery competition in Butler and a rather undiplomatic manner when dealing with hustle. I like this kid because at 13 he was abandoned by a non existent father, and a mother who at 13 told him she did not like the way he looked and abandoned him. The kid was taken in by people and given love to become the great person he is......he went to a jr. college, barely made it at Marquette, but began his famous workout discipline. He gets drafted last in the first round......work work work......and he has all the tools.

27NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 1/28/2019, 2:50 pm

2seaoat

The Anthony Davis trade smells......first, I was shocked when Rondo left NO to go to the lakers over the summer because they went into the second round and were perfect together. It is all making sense now.......James behind the scenes breaking the rules desparately trying to salvage his legacy with a championship.....pretty pathetic really.

28NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 1/28/2019, 6:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

It is indeed. I hope it does not include James bringing in a coach he wants.

29NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 1/28/2019, 9:31 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I don't know why N.O. would go for this without getting ingram, kuzmo, and a #1 pick this year.

The celts look like a better fit this summer.

30NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 1/28/2019, 9:40 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Just read that: Sources told the Los Angeles Times' Brad Turner that the Lakers have to "to start the deal with Lonzo Ball, Kyle Kuzma, Ivica Zubac [and a] No. 1 pick" if they want Davis.

31NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 1/29/2019, 7:38 pm

2seaoat

nobody is talking about Chicago or the Bucks. Davis is from Chicago, and they have all kinds of good players from the draft, but not one of them anything more than above average......and lots of them. NO could rebuild where chicago has incompetent management.

32NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 2/2/2019, 12:59 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Porzingis to Dallas... that's going to be an interesting team. Just heard that there's some hold up about an injury. But i think it will get done.

33NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 2/8/2019, 12:25 am

2seaoat

fun day with the trades.....NO gave the Lakers a big nothingburger and now have fans chanting about Lebron not wanting players. High five NO.

34NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 2/8/2019, 7:01 pm

2seaoat

James needs to stfu and win basketball games. I doubt they will make the playoffs and then the next mysterious injury will happen. Five years of horrible defense, and certainly repeated failings at winning in his time and age of supposed excellence. He is a good man. He is a great basketball player, but he will never be better than the mailman to me.

35NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 2/14/2019, 9:45 am

2seaoat

Jimmy is taking the hits on his stats to make sure philly is winning. He gets better and better, and I cannot get enough NBA basketball.

The league is going to find new folks to take James out of the limelight. As I predicted, the Lakers are probably not going to make the playoffs. He cannot be coached. He has not played defense in five years. He manipulates configurations which get his stats, but when it comes to winning.....it is over. Folks are now back to Kobe being the back up Goat.

36NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 2/14/2019, 12:58 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

I still think they'll make the playoffs. My 5th or 6th seed prediction was ruined by lbj injury. But what he did by trying to get AD was toxic. Literally every laker player was rumored to be on the trade block. That kills team morale.

37NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 3/6/2019, 8:47 am

2seaoat

It took the media forever to realize that James is a team killer and does not play defense, but heck I have been saying it for five years. Not winning where Kobe always won is going to make James the Mailman on the goat list. He never could be coached and play the proper position. He played in the historically weak east and racked up stats but could not win......now he is being recognized for what has been the case for five years.

Butler shares the ball for three quarters, but the fourth quarter he brings the team home. I have become such a Philly fan this year. Where butler goes so goes my viewing.

38NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 3/6/2019, 3:15 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I like good basketball. Growing tired again of James! Waiting on March Madness!

39NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 3/19/2019, 7:14 pm

2seaoat

I never thought I would be a 76s fan, but my allegiance goes where butler goes until Chicago fixes Paxton.

40NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 3/20/2019, 10:37 pm

2seaoat

butler had a great fourth quarter as he is known as a reliant closer for the team. I really like the starting five players.

41NBA  - Page 2 Empty Re: NBA 3/31/2019, 1:52 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Carsten Edwards will not March to the Final Four but he will become a star!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum