Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NBA

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1NBA  Empty NBA 10/19/2018, 12:47 am

2seaoat

Sorry, the lakers are not very good and James will not be able to hang in the west.....he spent his career playing twice as many games in the historic weak east division slump.....put a fork in him.

2NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/19/2018, 1:19 am

2seaoat

It is kind of sad. James tried two incredibly stupid behind the back passes which went to nobody as he threw it out of bounds. The first time the crowd was stunned, but the second time they just started laughing.....there is going to be increased laughter in laker land.

3NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/19/2018, 10:50 pm

2seaoat

The Raptor/Celtic game was incredible. I think with Leonard the Raptors are contenders.

Jimmy Butler just scored thirty something points and shot at about 95% shot efficiency, he rebounded, and he and Leonard are two of the best defenders in the league. Hell, tibs is laughing his asz off because the timberwolves could be a contender with Butler.

4NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/21/2018, 1:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lakers and Rockets... is Luke Walton actually coaching James?

5NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/23/2018, 1:05 pm

2seaoat

Luke is complaining about their defense. I have pointed out since his Heat days that he was a defensive liability, but sadly his whole game is going to blow up, and they will not make the playoffs.

6NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/23/2018, 2:19 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

James first basket was 8 min. into the second quarter. Then he did his dramatic coast to coast, dropped shoulder spin around two players and missed.

7NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/23/2018, 2:41 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

The fight was the best part of the game... lol. CP3 got a 2 game suspension.

8NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/23/2018, 2:54 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Lakers and Rockets..... saw it.

9NBA  Empty Re: NBA 10/24/2018, 7:43 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/2802461-who-is-the-worse-teammate-rajon-rondo-or-chris-paul.amp.html

10NBA  Empty Re: NBA 11/5/2018, 12:09 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

11NBA  Empty Re: NBA 11/5/2018, 3:28 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Wow

12NBA  Empty Re: NBA 11/5/2018, 3:34 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

The more things change... lol.

13NBA  Empty Re: NBA 11/5/2018, 9:39 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

All outcomes depend on what Magic says.

14NBA  Empty Re: NBA 11/9/2018, 4:40 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Warriors looked terrible. Bucks did a number on them.

15NBA  Empty Re: NBA 11/9/2018, 6:03 pm

2seaoat

The Bucks are legitimate.

16NBA  Empty Re: NBA 12/3/2018, 4:39 pm

2seaoat

I have not followed the bulls since they traded butler. Fred was the most incompetent coach in the NBA. He could not handle grown men and he belongs in the college game. The problem is foreman and paxton are still making the decisions......I will follow the 76rs this season, and doubt that until they get rid of paxton, I will follow the bulls.

17NBA  Empty Re: NBA 12/16/2018, 8:38 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

I've always liked Charles... thght he'd be cool to hang out with. Now i know i would.

https://www.wbur.org/onlyagame/2018/12/14/lin-wang-charles-barkley

18NBA  Empty . 12/16/2018, 8:53 am

2seaoat

I have loved Charles since a business partner had four season tickets ten rows up from the court and behind the basket near where they exited at the old Stadium. He was incredible as a player, and people forget that he was kind of the bad guy target of the media before he became their sweetheart. So it is half time and this supposed nasty person was going from person to person in the seats waving, talking, and with this big old grin which you never see when he was on the court because he was a legitimate bad asz. From that point on it was clear that this was a special person with a huge heart. I watched the video of the funeral and just continued to know this is a special kind man who plays a buffoon now, but is as smart as a fox

19NBA  Empty Re: NBA 1/3/2019, 5:38 am

2seaoat

This has to be the best NBA season I have witnessed. The talent level after fifteen years of really mediocre and downright terrible in the East, we are seeing talent and quality NBA games......what a great game.

20NBA  Empty Re: NBA 1/3/2019, 11:52 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Love the games!

21NBA  Empty Re: NBA 1/3/2019, 7:24 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Warriors and Rockets tonight.

22NBA  Empty Re: NBA 1/4/2019, 7:56 am

2seaoat

Hardin is in another world. I have NEVER seen things on the basketball court and football field which I have never seen in my life. The athletes are reaching new heights. We are seeing human beings growing beyond the physical restraints of the game. Did you see the college kid who did a face plant on the backboard....these kids are so high in the air, and in football the one handed catch and the new running back hurdle show how elevated these games have become. Hardin in special.

23NBA  Empty Re: NBA 1/4/2019, 9:57 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Meh... he's an average shooter... that chokes in the big games. What he does at an elite level is flop.

3 point shot fouls 2016-2019

James Hardin 225

Damian Lillard 81

Lou Williams 78

Kimba Walker 68

Stephen Curry 55

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/free-throws/sort/freeThrowPct/position/point-guards

Over 100 more total free throw attempts than any other player. #374

24NBA  Empty Re: NBA 1/4/2019, 1:29 pm

2seaoat

I am having one of the happiest winters watching football and basketball. It cannot get any better, but I am piszed that Jimmie is going to get ignored in all star voting, I think the public did not like his demand to be traded.

25NBA  Empty Re: NBA 1/5/2019, 12:34 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

I'm a big Butler fan too as you know. Although i think he's probably right... this shouldn't have been public.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story?id=25684980&_slug_=jimmy-butler-challenging-philadelphia-76ers-coach-brett-brown-offensive-role?platform=amp&redirected=true

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum