Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

a fourth accuser has just come forward against Kavanaugh.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bigdog

We'll have to wait and see what this one is about. How many will show up by tomorrow?

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:We'll have to wait and see what this one is about. How many will show up by tomorrow?

How many republican rapist can dance on the head of a pin?

2seaoat

A simple math lesson for the average lemming:

one times zero = zero
two times zero = zero
three times zero = zero
four times zero = zero

see the pattern

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:A simple math lesson for the average lemming:

one times zero   = zero
two times zero   = zero
three times zero = zero
four times zero   = zero

see the pattern

So, women have no value.

Keep digging asshole.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A simple math lesson for the average lemming:

one times zero   = zero
two times zero   = zero
three times zero = zero
four times zero   = zero

see the pattern

So, women have no value.

Keep digging asshole.

No need to remind him Sal, He knows.

2seaoat

So, women have no value.

Keep digging asshole.

Women have value, but that is not the probative question....rather does "plausible accusations" of sexual misconduct forty years ago have probative value to be relevant to a confirmation hearing.  The determination of relevancy by a judge or chairman of the Judiciary committee does not have anything to do with women.....it has everything to do with fading memories and judicial standards of proof and procedure which makes us a nation of laws.

Women have no value in limp dick world, if you actually apply time proven standards of proof, and say that some evidence in a fair hearing is excluded.  You need to work on getting your dick hard again before you try to convince the average American that we have to apologize for being male and having sex, drinking, and being that frat boy football player because in this hysteria, you are simply compounding the utter impotency of your #metoo tired arguments which keep adding bricks to the wall.......f'k political correctness in this new reality tv world, and Al Franken shows what a bunch of wussies now call themselves democrats.

bigdog

You say we are crazy and then talk about a "limp dick" world and women having no value there.
If I were to even give that statement enough value to try to understand it, I think I might find it offensive. But then since your rambling seems to be getting worse all the time, I honestly don't know what to say.
I will say this Mr Oats- I know a lot of older couples who value their spouse as much as they value themselves, but they haven't copulated in years and years. I know some young couples where one member isn't capable of sex, but the marriage is extremely happy. If sex is even what you think marriage is primarily about, I'm not sure how you've stayed married as long as you have.
And my condolences to Ms Oats.
I also agree that Al Franken should not have resigned, but that was HIS choice. He could have fought to stay in the Senate and he'd still be there. He should have done so. It has nothing to do with limp dicks.
The dems have been fighting as hard as they can over this nomination. The truth is, they are not in power. You're ridiculing a one armed man in a fight with Andre the Giant.  Things have to change at the ballot box. I believe they will and you don't. I hope you are still around in November to say "I told you so" to.
And by the way Mr Oats, why haven't you commented on the Bill Cosby sentencing I mentioned? Because you know that it proves that our judicial system does care, in fact, about things that happened decades ago.It totally destroys your argument about relevancy, and you know it.

Last edited by bigdog on 9/26/2018, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

So in the next few days America will find out if the GOP good ol' boys are their own worst enemies. In November America will find out if woman voters are their own worst enemies.

2seaoat

And by the way Mr Oats, why haven't you commented on the Bill Cosby sentencing

Why. A fair trial within the statute of limitations allowed probative evidence to be introduced, and the jury found him guilty. I miss the comparison with the judge.....oh I get it......that plausible standard is the new democratic standard of proof.

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:
And my condolences to Ms Oats.

Fer reelz.

And, even more so for the daughters and granddaughters.

What a pathetic standard to set.

2seaoat

Fer reelz.

And, even more so for the daughters and granddaughters.

What a pathetic standard to set.

Weak women are not part of my life.  I prefer strong intelligent women, and my wife, and daughter are loving tough women who have achieved great success and took no crap from anybody.  The granddaughters will spend Saturday with me as I teach them how to be strong as we play poker.   I know with Sal's limp dick status, he would not approve of teaching a girl how to play poker.

I get to watch my daughter sworn into the Supreme Court to allow her to argue a case before the court this spring.  I challenge them to be every thing they can be, but pathetic whiners who feel men are going to dominate their lives.....that is funny and alien to our collective thought process.  I never bought into that whole weak women need to be protected argument, as I saw my mother chase a man with a handgun who had just shot a bullet into her ceiling of her business with a fire extinguisher as she covered him with foam and chased his asz out of the business until the police arrived, but heck.....Brett might have permanent dentures if my wife and daughter experienced his alleged behavior, and my mother may have found a jail cell.  Take your weak sauce somewhere else.

Last edited by 2seaoat on 9/27/2018, 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

bigdog

Poor Mrs Kavanaugh. I actually do feel sorry for her tonight.  
She might just need to play this song to her sweet, virginal husband who probably told her he was a virgin on their wedding night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dreLpKcV9c0

Sorry I posted that now. I'd forgotten what an incredibly beautiful song that is. Brett Kavanaugh doesn't deserve the benefit of so much doubt.

2seaoat

I hate to break this to you, but high achieving students do not have sex in high school. It is the exception, not the rule. In the DC environment of academic competition to get into the best schools you do not follow the trailer trash modicum of getting pregnant at 16, and thinking that is normal.

Oh, and I wanted to blow my brains out after listening to that music. Nothing personal, but I felt like doing a John Belushi on the stairs, but I had already been too damaged.

bigdog

Oh, so these women should have fought back, and if it had been your wife or daughters they would have beaten Kavanaugh to a pulp.

Your posts are getting worse and worse Seaoat. Kavanaugh looks like a pretty sturdy built man to me, and he had the help of his buddy Mr Judge. The lady was lucky to escape without being raped and killed.
I related an incident to you that happened to me when I was a teen, and that young man was about Kavanaugh's size. The difference being, he was sober so he was able to finally understand that "no" really did mean "no." But a muscular young man has enough upper body strength to overpower most girls no matter how much they fight back. Your wife or daughters would have experienced the very same fate as the first victim did, no doubt about it.
Would you blame them if they came home whining and crying about it instead of being angry? You really make no sense to me, you used to, but you haven't made any sense in a few days now.
BTW, you come up with some very interesting stories. That one about your mom fighting someone with a gun with a fire extinguisher was very entertaining. I stopped believing most of your stories several years back, but they are interesting.

bigdog

I hate to break this to you, but high achieving students do not have sex in high school. It is the exception, not the rule. In the DC environment of academic competition to get into the best schools you do not follow the trailer trash modicum of getting pregnant at 16, and thinking that is normal.
Seaoat

_________I hate to break this to you, Seaoat, but I know a hell of a lot more about teenage girls than you will ever learn. First of all, I don't know nor care what you did with your life, but I spent a good many years of mine working with ONLY teenaged girls who were either pregnant or had babies. They were not stupid people.Many of them made high grades in high school.
What they had in common was that they needed someone to love them. Many of them had poor relations with their parents, and were looking for guys to make them feel wanted and important. Once they got pregnant, a lot of them didn't believe in abortion, but the main reason for keeping their babies  was that they expected the babies to give them a lifetime of love back, something that was missing from their lives. And they were not all poor either. Your use of the term trailer trash is extremely offensive, btw, but I won't get into that right now. Suffice to say, a baby could not supply all the love these girls needed, in fact babies require love for a long time before they can return it. Their IQ had nothing to do with whether they had sex in high school or not, and if you think kids at expensive academies aren't having sex, you are truly a fool. How about Kavanaugh? Do you really think HE didn't have sex until after college? He said so. That's proof enough to me that he's willing to lie under oath. See, he's asked that the Fox interview be make part of the Senate records and his statements. So if he did have sex before he was out of college, he perjured himself.

bigdog

Oh, and I wanted to blow my brains out after listening to that music.  Nothing personal, but I felt like doing a John Belushi on the stairs, but I had already been too damaged.[/quote]

By all means go ahead and do whatever your impulses tell you. If you can't appreciate a song like that one you've lost your human emotions already so be my guest.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:I hate to break this to you, but high achieving students do not have sex in high school.

MANY MUCH OUT LOUD LAUGHINGS!

2seaoat

Your use of the term trailer trash is extremely offensive, btw,

Offensive and true, as girls with low self esteem who never had a father to encourage them to be all they can be are in a culture where getting pregnant in high school is not abnormal. I had seven hundred students in my high school and I know of no girl who left school or remained in school from pregnancy. It is totally alien to my culture I grew up experiencing and to to think a girl needs to find affirmation from a man when they are still babies.......Sorry, teaching girls to be strong is every father's duty. The wife of one of my best friends got pregnant her senior year from a man ten years older who insisted she give up the baby for adoption, as she lived her broken life addicted to alcohol and cocaine, never able to reverse the choices she made. Choices which if she felt good about herself and had goals probably would not have happened in high school. I think it is naive to apply trailer trash standards of sexual active teens to the judge.....in a competitive catholic prep school.

I have dealt with vulnerable weak victims my entire career, and I am convinced that strong women start with a father who treats them as such.

2seaoat

By all means go ahead and do whatever your impulses tell you. If you can't appreciate a song like that one you've lost your human emotions already so be my guest.

Put me in the column of poor pathetic humans who have lost their human emotions who has eclectic musical taste and thinks Roger Miller is about as close as I want to get to country. I once saw a man at a country western bar have his brains ooze out of his ears when this song was played, but then again I had just finished a football game, grouped a bunch of women, and was the caboose on a train in your fantasy world, and it was over thirty years ago.

2seaoat

MANY MUCH OUT LOUD LAUGHINGS!

I can tell you have never spent much time with judges......some did not start having sex until they met their summer interns.

Hell, just read the transcripts of Judge Moore's victims when he was 31.....it is a wonder he ever had children without a road map.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum