Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Yikes the democrats in my small town have organized

+3
ConservaLady
Telstar
RealLindaL
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

You could count the number of democrats in town at less than fifty, but I just saw thirty cars lined up at my neighbors house getting signs and making a plan......I have Never seen but one or two cars when they get together in prior elections. I am smelling blood in the water......the way he handled McCain will be his curse.......as Bill Maher said on Friday's show.....even at trump rallies they are not showing enthusiasm for everything about him rants....throw in a few dumb southerner comments.....and poof.......the fifth grader is in trouble.

RealLindaL

Keep talking...a freshening scent is in the air.

Telstar

Telstar

If they push Kavanaugh through now that they know his victim passed the polygraph, woman will rip into republicans like a cat chewing the face off a rat come midterms. Twisted Evil The fate of all republican rats.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:If they push Kavanaugh through now that they know his victim passed the polygraph, woman will rip into republicans like a cat chewing the face off a rat come midterms. Twisted Evil The fate of all republican rats.

Depends on which women. Reading some article comments online tonight, it's obvious that Trumpist women would rather chew the face off the victim (who they're certain is lying).

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Telstar wrote:If they push Kavanaugh through now that they know his victim passed the polygraph, woman will rip into republicans like a cat chewing the face off a rat come midterms. Twisted Evil The fate of all republican rats.

Depends on which women.   Reading some article comments online tonight, it's obvious that Trumpist women would rather chew the face off the victim (who they're certain is lying).

Wait until it dawns on those women that they may just have their faces ripped off and fed to dogs.

RealLindaL

Sorry to say I see far, far more hatred and face-ripping being directed at the victim and her supporters. There's enough furious anger over this on the Trump-lovers' side to rip off all of our faces.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Sorry to say I see far, far more hatred and face-ripping being directed at the victim and her supporters.   There's enough furious anger over this on the Trump-lovers' side to rip off all of our faces.  

Let them do what they may. They don't see the hell on earth that their own children have planned for them. Twisted Evil

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

RealLindaL wrote:Sorry to say I see far, far more hatred and face-ripping being directed at the victim and her supporters.    

Because any and every American with half a brain knows she is just another loony liberal leftist liar.   The only people who claim to actually believe this woman's patent lies are loony liberal leftist liars themselves.

Judge Kavanaugh is not the first godly man who has been falsely attacked by those who seek to destroy America.

God hates a liar. "Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour." : Deuteronomy 5:20

zsomething

ConservaLady wrote:

God hates a liar.  "Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour." : Deuteronomy 5:20

Then you should be prepared to spend eternity buried up to your neck in shit.

Since everything above your neck is already shit, more would just be redundant. Smile

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
ConservaLady wrote:

God hates a liar.  "Neither shalt thou bear false witness against thy neighbour." : Deuteronomy 5:20

Then you should be prepared to spend eternity buried up to your neck in shit.

Since everything above your neck is already shit, more would just be redundant. Smile

Well said Z.

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:Then you should be prepared to spend eternity buried up to your neck in shit.

Take THAT, Mr. Dante!

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
zsomething wrote:Then you should be prepared to spend eternity buried up to your neck in shit.

Take THAT, Mr. Dante!

Yeah yeah we know, Robert Graves stole the idea from Mr. Dante. Rolling Eyes

RealLindaL

ConservaLady wrote:God hates a liar.

EXCEPT, OF COURSE, FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL POLITICAL GOD:

THE INCURABLE, INVETERATE, PATHOLOGICAL LIAR IN THE WHITE HOUSE.

This would be be hilarious if it weren't so absolutely PITIFUL.  OMG, this woman lives in the same country I do??  Good holy grief.

RealLindaL

I didn't think so.

2seaoat

Because any and every American with half a brain knows she is just another loony liberal leftist liar.

She is not lying. She is telling the truth. However, it is irrelevant. It would not have been prosecuted as a crime and it is entirely irrelevant to this confirmation hearing. All he has to do is say he has no recollection of the event. It has nothing to do with left or right applying common sense to issues. A drunk high school kid tried to force himself on a girl who did not want any of it. It was stupid, and I do not doubt that the first time a young girl is treated like a piece of meat and is being assaulted is traumatic and her experience is truthful, but it is not relevant forty years later when no crime would have been charged. I was kind of surprised because this justice with his hair and demeanor seemed a little metrosexual and I would have never pegged him for being capable of being drunk or horny. This is simply is not relevant unless he lies and is caught in the same.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

He's claimed he was never at the party in which this alleged incident took place. Too bad it was in the era before everyone had a cell phone with camera because I feel sure reporters are scouring the possible attendees to see if they can find a photo of Bret at this party.

zsomething

2seaoat wrote:Because any and every American with half a brain knows she is just another loony liberal leftist liar.

She is not lying.  She is telling the truth.  However, it is irrelevant.  It would not have been prosecuted as a crime and it is entirely irrelevant to this confirmation hearing.  All he has to do is say he has no recollection of the event.   It has nothing to do with left or right applying common sense to issues.   A drunk high school kid tried to force himself on a girl who did not want any of it.  It was stupid, and I do not doubt that the first time a young girl is treated like a piece of meat and is being assaulted is traumatic and her experience is truthful, but it is not relevant forty years later when no crime would have been charged.  I was kind of surprised because this justice with his hair and demeanor seemed a little metrosexual and I would have never pegged him for being capable of being drunk or horny.   This is simply is not relevant unless he lies and is caught in the same.

I gotta disagree. This ain't "he stole a candy bar when he was a kid." This is "he tried to rape somebody."

People do a lot of dumb things when they're seventeen. I certainly did. But even then I knew that sexually assaulting someone is something you don't do. You gotta be a psychopath to be thinking that doing that is okay... even if he was drunk. I also don't buy "I was drunk" as an excuse. If drinking will impair someone's judgement to the point that they think rape is a viable course of action, then they should never, ever drink. "Drunk" doesn't excuse anything, because he made the choice to drink too much in the first place. It's like, "Wow, sorry, I didn't mean to chop all those people up, but I was carrying a machete." It's an excuse that doesn't work for me.

If the guy's judgement was bad enough to make rape seem okay when he was seventeen -- old enough to drive, almost old enough to be drafted -- then I don't trust his judgement enough now to make him one of the nine people in the country who are supposed to be best at judging things. Nope. Start out that flawed? Nope. I think we can do better.

As for the conservatives bellyaching about it, I repeat those two words: Merrick Garland. After what they did there, I could not give less of a damn about their complaints. Fuck every last one of 'em where they breathe.

2seaoat

There are statutes of limitation for a very good reason. Relevancy. This is NOT an Anita Hill moment. Her testimony was relevant and timely. However, next we will find out he skipped fourth period Algebra to go play the horses.......so what. I did NOT see from her description any suggestion of rape, rather an assault of her personal space by a drunk high school kid as he inappropriately held her down, covered her mouth and felt her up while trying to remove her clothing.......ah.....sadly that sounds like half the behavior of high school kids who are drinking and have not learned to do so responsibly. I do believe her. I believe she was scared. However, my wife had at least two incidents which were similar where she had to physically hit somebody to get away and if now she was a witness to that behavior, it too would not be relevant. The man has a forty year record. If he stole a baseball at the local batting cage, I do not want that untimely and irrelevant information wasting the time of the confirmation. However, if he lies about something......whole other animal.

I also after drinking have tried to remove clothing from girls in college and did not always get a thumbs up. I respected no, but certainly the very act of trying to remove clothing is pretty aggressive for a person who does not want the same, but was sending mixed signals. My daughter in law's sister was raped at a high school party after she was too drunk to give consent. He was a football star and she was a precocious junior in high school. The school suspended him from the football team, not for the rape, but drinking and the authorities said that it his word against hers as to consent and nothing was done. I had a pretty ROTC girl on my bed in college who passed completely out after we had started getting affectionate......I stopped, but what if I had felt over her clothes her breasts or covered her mouth, or removed her clothes......would that be relevant forty years later.....two drunk college students making out where one sees a green light and the other a yellow light. Fortunately the law still holds relevancy as a critical factor.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum