Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

DC today: Nazis vs Antifas vs Po-lice

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Anyone want to bet the whole thing is going to be a big fizzle?  

First of all, hardly any of the Nazis and other assorted righties are gonna show.  I bet even the reporters will have a hard time finding them.  And those few hat do show up will be quickly whisked in & out Lafayette Park under heavy police guard. If you're not in the park itself, you'll probably miss them if you blink.

So the lefties will have nobody to yell and throw water bottles at and so will go looking for other mischief to get into and/or property to destroy (the White House?)... but security will be so tight the cops will be hooking people up post-haste before any of that goes too far.

If there are any clashes it will be between members of the Vegan ISIS and the Po-Po.   Some lefties will probably go to the pokey for an overnight, and that's kind of a badge-of-honor or rite-of-passage for them .... so I guess in that sense they get to "win"?  Laughing

And of course you'll have all the regular DC street thugs who will try & take advantage of the situation.   I hope all the lefties with their I-phones & whatnot take care not to get mugged if they're gonna be out late, because they'll be prime targets.

Just a few predictions ... we'll see what actually happens.

I read where the mayor had conveniently planned to be out-of-town (in El Salvador) for this event.   But last report is she said she's coming back for just today for the event?   Who knows?  I imagine Trump will probably out golfing somewhere far away.

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:First of all, hardly any of the Nazis and other assorted righties are gonna show.

Horseshit! The town has essentially been occupied by cops and I never met a cop that wasn't, at heart, a might-makes-right authoritarian. The cops are as bad as the Nazis and the rest of them. They can't wait for the opportunity to bust some leftie skulls.

DC today: Nazis vs Antifas vs Po-lice KJrsmUE

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:First of all, hardly any of the Nazis and other assorted righties are gonna show.

Horseshit! The town has essentially been occupied by cops and I never met a cop that wasn't, at heart, a might-makes-right authoritarian. The cops are as bad as the Nazis and the rest of them. They can't wait for the opportunity to bust some leftie skulls.

DC today: Nazis vs Antifas vs Po-lice KJrsmUE

So why aren't you out there kicking some Nazi butt and getting your head busted by the police then, Mr Keyboard Commando?  

I'll tell ya ... they just don't know how to throw a good protest, counter-protest, strike, or riot nowadays. (I blame video games Laughing  )

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Hundreds of counterprotesters awaited the arrival of only a “couple dozen” Unite the Right attendees traveling by train, according to media reports.

https://splinternews.com/unite-the-right-white-supremacists-counterprotester-1828289128

A couple of dozen?    Rolling Eyes Out of the whole dang country they could only find two dozen to show ... even knowing they'd be under heavy police guard? That's pathetic!

As I recall, they had about that many at that Pensacola confederate monument thing, when was that? Last year?

They filled Madison Square Garden with 20,000 of 'em in 1939:

DC today: Nazis vs Antifas vs Po-lice Uploads%2F2016%2F7%2F13%2Fnazimadisonsquare_12

And here's George Lincoln Rockwell in the 70's with some of his idiots ... prob in Chicago?
DC today: Nazis vs Antifas vs Po-lice 4789

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 8/12/2018, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deus X

Deus X

Skokie and the ACLU defended their right to march.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:Skokie and the ACLU defended their right to march.

You have a problem with that?

Deus X

Deus X

Am I being detained, officer?

Sal

Sal

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Hundreds of counterprotesters awaited the arrival of only a “couple dozen” Unite the Right attendees traveling by train, according to media reports.

https://splinternews.com/unite-the-right-white-supremacists-counterprotester-1828289128

A couple of dozen?    Rolling Eyes   Out of the whole dang country they could only find two dozen to show ... even knowing they'd be under heavy police guard?  That's pathetic!  

As I recall, they had about that many at that Pensacola confederate monument thing, when was that? Last year?

DC today: Nazis vs Antifas vs Po-lice Uploads%2F2016%2F7%2F13%2Fnazimadisonsquare_12

And here's George Lincoln Rockwell in the 70's with some of his idiots ... prob in Chicago?

Ahhhh .... The good ol' days.

Eh, douchenozzle?

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Sal wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

A couple of dozen?    Rolling Eyes   Out of the whole dang country they could only find two dozen to show ... even knowing they'd be under heavy police guard?  That's pathetic!  

Ahhhh .... The good ol' days.

Eh, douchenozzle?

Don't read too much into it, 'Sally' .... Whaddayu know about me?   Nothin'

I can tell ya one thing though ... a couple of dozen losers marching around in robes & swastikas are not even among the top ten things people in this country people oughta be concerned and protesting about.   Top twenty, even.

But if one really wants to engage with and draw attention to them, I think it'd be a more effective deterrent to that particular nonsense if the protesters showed up and just laughed at 'em.  They should have hot girls show up in skimpy outfits with signs that say "Only fat ugly girls sleep with Nazis" (that's most of these guys real problem anyway .... they ain't gettin' any) Maybe have some people dressed & made up as clowns with KKK robes and swastikas.    Laughing   Something like this:
DC today: Nazis vs Antifas vs Po-lice Naziclowns

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote: They should have hot girls show up in skimpy outfits with signs that say "Only fat ugly girls sleep with Nazis" 

Uh oh!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote: They should have hot girls show up in skimpy outfits with signs that say "Only fat ugly girls sleep with Nazis" 

Uh oh!

Well, ..... ya gotta hit 'em where it hurts.  Laughing

They don't care if you yell and scream at 'em.  They don't care if you throw stuff at 'em or assault 'em. They want that actually.   They positively revel in it.

But women insulting their manhood?.....oh, man!  They'll just skulk away back to their single wide or mom's basement and cry themselves to sleep.   That's how most of these kinda guys are.

Deus X

Deus X

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Deus X

Deus X

othershoe1030 wrote:

WOW! Thanks for posting that. I have it on good authority Michael Moore is EmeraldGhost's secret hero, so I'm sure he'll be pleased.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum