Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Could you imagine what the Republican Congress would have done to Obama if he did what Trump did.

+2
PkrBum
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

There would have been immediate impeachment proceedings, yet he is trying to lie today and do damage control. Tell that to the parents who have lost somebody in afghanastan when Russia is actively helping the Taliban.....TREASON. The Russians invaded this country and openly interfered in our elections.

It is being reported that Trump was furious on his trip home on airforce 1 on the negative reaction in the press by Republicans......like their loyalty should be to President Trump and his present legal problems, and not with what is best for this nation. Trump is utterly unhinged if these reports are true that he was shocked by the reaction of Republicans....well except the flip flopping wimp Rand Paul.......what utter cowardice and traitorous conduct. Trump is becoming more disjointed and unaware of his environment. His conduct with the queen was sociopathic. Who does not give deference to a ninety something woman and simply calling him an idiot does not cover his depravity.....he was rushing to walk before the troops at the castle.....he is in a fantasy world. These are dangerous times.

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething

They spent eight feverish years trying to imagine that Obama was doing all kinds of heinous stuff, and going into hysterics about it. Every molehill they could find they dropped a snowcap on and started trying to build a ski-lift beside. Hell, witness the what-aboutism on display right above me... the dullard actually wants to think that is in any way comparable to selling out your own country's intelligence-gathering apparatus in favor of the word of a professional liar who worked for the KGB. He thinks he's making "points" but he's just showing a complete lack of understanding of the situation.

Now Trump is actually doing all the things they thought Obama might do, and... his supporters not only don't have boo to say about it, they try to paint it as a good thing.

Sean Hannity is especially amazing to watch. He went full-blown hair-on-fire about intricate teetering Jenga-like webs of conspiracy he built, based on bogus and mis-represented "evidence," while Trump just does things ten times worse out in the open, on tape, where it can't even be denied, and the best Hannity can do is yell "Squirrel!" and cut to footage of a car chase. It's hilarious. He's always been a pandering propagandist with an audience of learning-curve bottom-enders, but whoooo mama, he's making fools out of everybody who watches him now. Crazytime.

Every day Trump does five or six new things, any one of which would have been Obama's biggest scandal, had he been the one to do it. And Republicans shrug and jam their hands in their pockets and scuff the dirt and mumble something about "Qanon will save us" or some other custom-van-painting-like fantasy scenario.

The hypocrisy is only surpassed by the stupidity. It'd be hilarious to watch, if the fate of democracy wasn't tied to it as it heads for the cliff.

Vikingwoman

Putin knows Trump is a mindless fool. He's just sitting back and biding his time.

PkrBum

PkrBum

It's quid pro quo. Please take it easy on me during the election... and I'll screw over the countries we made commitments to in order to protect them from Russia. It's one thing to hold positions or reasons to do a 180... it's another to do it for political gain. Obama was so weak that he was begging putin for relief.

He was president pink line.

Vikingwoman

Yeah right as he was having Osama killed. He had the guts to tell Putin to knock it off while your Orange Jello was licking his feet on national TV.

2seaoat

You still do not have a clue about how that missile thing ended......weakness.....dear god ignorance must be a blissful place to visit, but for those who are hooked on ignorance.......please try to read, but ignorance absorbing propaganda is not an answer, and saying something untrue over and over....and louder does not make it true.  The President did have more flexibility, and tell us PK what was the result?   It is like Lavar Ball's reality as proclaimed by Ball.....most people roll their eyes, but the facts ignored remain.....his kids are marginal basketball players, and when he says he could play better than LeBron.......it is like saying Obama was weak in that exchange.....the facts speak for themselves despite all the failed propaganda in regard to the missiles.  Ukraine ditched Putin's Puppet and the US had their fingerprints all over supporting the disposal of the puppet, and then the sanctions which followed.....all done against Trump's Russian handlers, and Russian Oligarchs which have been bankrolling trump. Thankfully patriots remain, and the fools are becoming fewer by the day.

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_military_intervention_in_Ukraine_(2014–present)

https://www.realcleardefense.com/articles/2017/01/27/the_presidents_missile_defense_embrace_110702.html

While President Obama achieved several significant milestones while in office, his record on missile defense is not entirely unblemished. In addition to the early missteps on homeland and European deployments discussed earlier, funding for the development of next generation BMD technology did not increase during Obama’s tenure. Budget requests for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) also remained below $10 billion during his administration. The pain of increasingly scarce defense dollars was pain felt throughout the Pentagon, however for MDA, the budget squeeze has had the effect of reducing research and development funding in favor of increased procurement. It’s critical that research and development remain MDA’s top priority as the agency seeks to develop next generation technology to defeat the increasing ballistic missile threat.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2015/07/30/world/asia/what-china-has-been-building-in-the-south-china-sea.html

“We have been very clear to the Assad regime, but also to other players on the ground, that a red line for us is we start seeing a whole bunch of chemical weapons moving around or being utilized.  That would change my calculus.  That would change my equation.”

http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/politics/us-egypt/index.html

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/2017/11/27/africans_are_being_sold_in_libya_thank_clintonobama_427490.html

Ya... obama was easily the weakest most milk toast potus in history. I'm even putting him below Carter now. At least Carter did make the wrong decision in EVERY foriegn policy decision... or  assassinate a juvenile citizen.

Whos side was he on?

https://www.aclu.org/video/aclu-ccr-lawsuit-american-boy-killed-us-drone-strike

2seaoat

Why are you avoiding answering the question? Cut and paste irrelevant nonsense from nonsense sources all because you really are ignorant of the facts, or you intentionally trying to distort your facts......Again, answer the question.....how did that missile thing which you claim was traitorous end up under President Obama and his bitch Putin. Not the propaganda you are trying hard to regurgitate on this forum........truth and facts. Trump is a self serving traitor, and all the false equivalency does not change the facts.

PkrBum

PkrBum

2seaoat wrote:.....how did that missile thing which you claim was traitorous end up under President Obama  

With severe cuts to funding... in effect pulling the plug on a purely defensive policy. Then of course there were incursions by Russia into neighboring sovereign countries. Hillary sold uranium rights to them... and her campaign/slushfund foundation recieved substantial "donations". Standard corruption and graft.

ConservaLady

ConservaLady

He that hath ears to hear, let him hear. - Matt 11:15

Nolte: Helsinki Is One of Trump’s Finest Moments

President Donald Trump proved to Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday that he is nobody’s puppet — not Putin’s, not the Deep State’s, and not the establishment media’s. Like the moral strength he showed in Charlottesville, VA, last year, Helsinki should be remembered as one of Trump’s finest moments.

Last August, some truly evil people showed up in Charlottesville. On one side, you had white supremacists, and on the other, you had the left-wing terrorist group Antifa. A riot broke out, one person was murdered, and another 30-plus others were injured.

Almost immediately, the media crafted a narrative around Charlottesville that determined what Trump was supposed to do, which was to make a statement condemning racism and racists. Which he did, more than once. But he also did something he was not supposed to do and that was to, at long last, make an issue of Antifa, who had been running around for the better part of a year acting as the organized left’s Brownshirts.

Antifa had not just been targeting the alt-right. Antifa had been targeting mainstream, everyday conservatives and Trump supporters. And because the establishment media also advocates in favor of violence against the right, Antifa was able to terrorize us with impunity thanks to a media that deliberately ignored, downplayed, justified, glorified, or romanticized their reign of terror.

By having the moral courage to go off-script, Trump used Charlottesville to finally drag these terrorists into the national spotlight, and he did so by telling the truth, by accurately pointing out that “both sides” were responsible for that national disgrace. Trump also had the moral courage to point out there were “good people” on both sides; those who are not racists, who are not left-wing terrorists, who had arrived in good faith to protest against the tearing down of a statue and against racism. The New York Times, of all places, eventually proved Trump correct on this point.

But Trump was supposed to only condemn the white supremacists. He was not supposed to pour sunlight on the media’s shock troops in Antifa, which would limit their effectiveness in the future (and has). He was not supposed to point out that people of good faith can oppose purifying our history with the tearing down of statues. And this is why the media lost its mind for a week.

]You see, the establishment media are left-wing activists only interested in one thing, and it has nothing to do with informing the public. Like all leftists, what these awful people most care about is control. The power to control people and events is what defines who they are, and when they sense they are losing that power, when someone dares defy them, like all spoiled children who do not get what they want, they do the only thing left to hold on to their sense of control — they stage a public tantrum.

The media’s post-Charlottesville tantrum was a wonder to behold, and it continues to this day, primarily through lies. Still bitter over Trump’s defiance, the media have fabricated the myth that Trump did not condemn racists (he did, more than once), that he said there are good Nazis (he didn’t), that he created a moral equivalence between racists and anti-racist protesters (he didn’t — what he did was accurately equate Antifa and white supremacists).

Almost a year later, Trump is still walking around with the flaming arrows in his back over Charlottesville, simply because he told the truth about Charlottesville. Which brings me to what happened Monday in Helsinki.

Once again, and this time with the help of that dirty cop, Special Counsel Robert Mueller, the establishment media and the Deep State believed they had rigged events to a point where Trump was cornered, where he would have no choice but to publicly berate Putin on the national stage for the sin of “interfering in our elections.”

What the media wanted was to emotionally blackmail Trump into creating an international scene, a YouTube moment with Putin, where the president would violate every diplomatic norm to publicly shame and berate the Russian president.

Why do you think Dirty Cop Mueller dropped his kangaroo indictment (more on this below) just a few days before the Putin summit? It was all coordinated and staged, it was the behavior of spoiled children desperate to get their way.

Wisely, for the good of his country and out respect for the truth, Trump refused to jump in the trap. And now the spoiled children who once again did not get what they want, are having a national tantrum. And moral cowards, like House Speaker Paul Ryan  (God bless Rand Paul), are terrified of these spoiled media babies and are seeking only to appease them.

Nevertheless, what really happened is this: Trump showed the gangster Putin that he is his own man, that he cannot be bullied by America’s corrupt political and media establishment into behaving in a certain way, that he is willing to take those flaming arrows to do what he thinks is right, which, in this case, is to never forget the lessons of Iraq.

Keep in mind that what Trump was supposed to do Monday was to drink the Kool-Aid, was to believe our Intelligence Community (IC) got it 100 percent right about Russian meddling, was to throw diplomacy out the window and publicly embarrass Putin.

Thankfully, Trump refused to do that, and now the spoiled children, just as they did after Charlottesville, are again lying and claiming Trump “sided with Putin,” when the only thing Trump’s guilty of is remaining diplomatic, which is the whole point of a summit expressly arranged to facilitate peace.

What is so incredible is that, in this the year 2018, after the intelligence catastrophe that was Iraq, after learning the IC was actively meddling in the 2016 election using Kremlin-fed propaganda in the form of a dossier, only a crazy man would swallow whole what the IC is telling him, and only a dangerously weak man would risk damaging relations with Russia further in order to symbolically appease the IC.

The truth is this, and we all know it, especially those currently in the middle of their tantrum:

Personally, I am not convinced Russia meddled in our election, and I find Dirty Cop Mueller’s kangaroo indictments of people he will never have to prove a case against (because he knows they will not be extradited) to be nothing less than the actions of a flailing prosecutor who’s got less than nothing. Mueller indicting non-American citizens working on behalf of a hostile government is the dumbest thing I have ever seen in my life. It would be like Reagan’s Justice Department indicting the KGB.

Because the documents that convinced Republican investigators Russia meddled in our election came from our IC, I find those conclusions just as suspect.

Even if the Russians did meddle in our elections, it appears to have been nothing more than drop-in-the-bucket Facebook and Twitter expenditures that ended up being less than meaningless. Moreover, most of this Russian monkey business occurred after the election and was targeted against Trump.
The worst case scenario is Russia figured out John Podesta’s email password was “password” and disseminated his emails. But where is the proof?

Regardless, is it not interesting that Dirty Cop Mueller’s kangaroo indictment left out one pertinent fact, the fact that — if you believe any of this — the Russians also tried to hack the GOP, and failed?

We meddle in other country’s elections, other countries meddle in our elections, and suddenly I am supposed to give a damn? Russia has been meddling in American politics going back decades and all of a sudden this fact of life demands Trump stage an international incident? Are these people out of their minds? We all know what is going on here — the only reason we are required to suddenly care about decades-old espionage-as-usual is because the media and the political establishment cannot accept losing the 2016 presidential election.

Once burnt, twice shy.

To my eternal shame, I swallowed the case for WMDs in Iraq hook, line, and sinker. Why, back in ’02, the very idea the patriots within the IC could get such an important matter wrong — to even suggest such a thing, was unpatriotic.

And now I am watching this dangerous horseshit play out all over again, where it is un-American to question the IC, where we have “super patriots” running around defining patriotism as drinking the FBI/CIA/IC Kool-Aid, where the jingoistic media is trying to out-jingoize each other by screaming about “acts of war,” where the pursuit of peace is treason, and those who pursue peace are traitors…

Where, for some obscene reason, we are supposed to always believe the IC, which means we must condemn the peacemakers like Trump who dare remain skeptical.

Most of all, we are required to forget that this is the same IC that missed the fall of the Soviet Union, missed 9/11; that led us into a harrowing and pointless war in Iraq; that used a dossier filled with Kremlin-fed propaganda to frame Trump; that lionizes proven liars like James Clapper, Dirty Cop James Comey, and John Brennan; that hands ego-maniacal monsters like Peter Strzok extraordinary power (and still has him on the payroll); that uses a kangaroo indictment that says the Russians hacked the DNC, even though no one in law enforcement has inspected the DNC server.

Sorry, but when the American IC is not incompetent, it is corrupt in ways that would not be believed in fiction.

Trump’s actions speak for themselves. His actions, not his words when engaged in direct diplomacy, which of course require a certain amount of finesse and BS, are what matter.

It is simply a fact that Trump has been tougher on Russia than both his predecessors combined.[/u
[u]This is a good thing.

I did not vote for Donald Trump because I wanted to risk another Cold War as a means to make the IC feel better about itself. I did not vote for Donald Trump because I wanted the status quo respected, which means more foreign adventures and the appeasement of an increasingly unbalanced national media.

I voted for Donald Trump because I want to keep my guns, I do not want to bake gay wedding cakes, I do not want my vote canceled out by illegal aliens, and most of all, after eight years of George W. Bush’s stupid wars and eight years of Barack Obama’s leading from behind while strangling our economy, my country deserves an era of Peace and Prosperity.

And Monday, in Helsinki, while knowing full well the hell that would be unleashed on the other side, President Trump did the right thing in pursuit of Peace. This is not me arguing he was perfect, that he could not have been more articulate, but that he did the right thing is beyond dispute.

For two years the media and Never Trump assured and reassured me that Trump was a shallow and feckless man interested only in one thing: adulation and praise. But on Monday in Helsinki, just as he did in Charlottesville, I saw Trump choose, at great personal cost, to do the moral and patriotic thing over what would have earned him that adulation and praise.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

2seaoat

So you think the nazis running over people is good, and Putin is good. Let your words speak for themselves.

Oh, the uranium deal.......are you serious? Again, do you even know what percentage of world wide production this deal represented, and that no uranium from those mines can be exported. Of course you do not know the facts. Why would anything be different. It really takes some folks who are challenged to believe Nazis, and Putin are good, and Hillary is bad because of the uranium deal.

We had dinner with friends who the wife is a stoner Trump false fact puker, and the Husband is a successful Republican business owner who hates Trump. Husband attended college. Wife never did and does not read. Her sole source of information is facebook. So she starts in on this rant after rant based on false facts, and then says the most adorable thing......"if it is on facebook and it has a link it is not fake news." Uneducated people cutting and pasting, and after 12 years her teachers could not educate her, we all knew it is virtually hopeless to try to have an intelligent conversation when she has no context of learning to discern the lies she is repeating. I did find out that President Obama was letting Muslim children in at the border while hiding the same by increasing deportation of Mexicans.........how do you respond?

So I asked her does she believe the local paper and the reporting on the county board, the village, and the school board? She did not. I asked her did she believe what was in the Chicago Tribune. She said that it is all lies. I asked her what she thought of history. She said it was all lies. A trump supporter, so why should we be surprised by the level of intellectual discussions with Trump supporters......

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

Try to read this carefully. Let it replace the talkingpoint you absorbed from leftist media propaganda.

2seaoat

Let me help you just a little bit. If the SOS abstained, or voted against the approval of the sale, would it still have been approved by the other agencies?

The answer is yes, it would be approved. So, exactly what are you trying to say with the link? I mean if this is your best attempt to change the subject, at least get your facts straight. Also, please explain logically how a company which can only sell the uranium extracts in America is America in any way hurts American strategic reserves when this only represents 20% of the current mine production in America, but is a drop in the bucket of reserves which have not been mined or production started. This is not even logical, even if the false facts were true. How stupid does somebody have to be to think the Uranium sale hurt America?

PkrBum

PkrBum

It's control. You don't need to export it now necessarily in order to control it. Control is effective ownership.

See: fascism and the direction our country is going. Collusion between govt and corps... it's obvious and ignored. There's no way that you can read that article and still be confused about the results of this corruption... except to ignore it. Which you make look easy.

2seaoat

It's control. You don't need to export it now necessarily in order to control it. Control is effective ownership.

I am speechless. Company A buys Company B and you think profit has nothing to do with it, rather control. Do you understand that the control was specifically limited and controlled by the federal government which only allowed their product to be sold in America......what part of this simple situation do you not understand. I feel like you will next post that Hillary supported 7/11 stores being bought by the Japanese is a strategic risk to America. You simply cannot make this up. Trump is a bumbling idiot and the next deflection and slight of hand will be that the Japanese are skimming intelligence from lotto sales.....dear god is their an end to idiocy.

PkrBum

PkrBum

There's a market for uranium simpleton. One would expect that since you claim to have some knowledge of the miraculous field of economics that you would understand market forces... unless you politicize it. Replace Hillary with an R and you would be kicking and screaming. Try to be honest.

polecat

polecat

In other news today...

Ronnie Milsap issues retraction: I ''would'' have missed it for the world.

Ricky Skaggs now says he ''Would'' change you if he could.

Lest we not forget Waylon's old double negative retraction: Are you sure Hank didn't not do it this way?

2seaoat

Are you sure Hank didn't not do it this way?

Perfect summary of Trump speak. I simply cannot believe that people are trying to use tainted facts and logic to defend the indefensible. It makes them look foolish at best. No intelligent person is being fooled. The question remains will a nation which watches Fox News have the intelligence to discern. I think not.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum