Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Get yer thoughts and prayers ready, here we go again:

+4
2seaoat
EmeraldGhost
RealLindaL
Deus X
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Deus X

Deus X

Report: Multiple people shot at Annapolis, Maryland newspaper building

Authorities are responding to an active shooter in Maryland, CBS Baltimore reports. The shooting happened at the Capital Gazette building in Anne Arundel County, reports the Baltimore Sun, citing reports from Gazette staff.

The Capital Gazette is a local newspaper that is owned by The Baltimore Sun. Multiple people have been shot, Phil Davis, a Gazette reporter, told the Sun.

The Anne Arundel County Police Department confirmed an active shooter at 888 Bestgate Road in Annapolis. A law enforcement source confirms to CBS News' Jeff Pegues that there are injuries.

An aerial view shows a massive police presence and people being led out of a building with their hands raised. Medevac helicopters could also be seen responding.

White House spokeswoman Lindsay Walters says President Trump has been briefed on the shooting and "our thoughts and prayers are with all that are affected."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/active-shooter-reported-annapolis-maryland-2018-06-28-live-updates/

Between CPB/ICE ethnic cleansing and regular mass shootings, gosh, I'm proud to be an American!

RealLindaL

Thanks for the heads up and the link. Listening now.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

What do you suggest would abate this sort of thing 'Deuce'?

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:What do you suggest would abate this sort of thing 'Deuce'?

Start shaming the gun culture in this country. Remember all the public service bits about smoking? Do the same sort of thing about guns.

In the fifties, it seemed that almost everyone smoked--now: not so much. You're almost a pariah if you smoke nowadays. Turn the gun-nuts into pariahs.

That wouldn't totally fix the problem but it'd be a start.

2seaoat

I am a gun owner. I have never used my guns inappropriately. I think the paradigm that gun ownership is evil, is simply wrong. I want strict transport regulations so that transporting a gun in the public common is regulated and the failure to follow those regulations should be punished. I want background checks, chipped firearms taken into the public commons. I could care less about people having guns in their home. The second amendment protects my rights in my home, but there is no right to transport a firearm in a vehicle on the public roads. I will wait to hell freezes over for somebody to show me the second amendment allows unregulated transport of firearms on the public highways to the exclusion of common sense regulation which protects the public commons.

Deus X

Deus X

2seaoat wrote:I am a gun owner.  I have never used my guns inappropriately.  I think the paradigm that gun ownership is evil, is simply wrong.  I want strict transport regulations so that transporting a gun in the public common is regulated and the failure to follow those regulations should be punished.  I want background checks, chipped firearms taken into the public commons.  I could care less about people having guns in their home.  The second amendment protects my rights in my home, but there is no right to transport a firearm in a vehicle on the public roads.   I will wait to hell freezes over for somebody to show me the second amendment allows unregulated transport of firearms on the public highways to the exclusion of common sense regulation which protects the public commons.

This is ridiculous. How on earth is a cop going to tell if someone is legally transporting a gun? Stop EVERYONE and search their cars?

The gun culture in this country has turned pathological. Not so many years ago, on the magazine rack at your local supermarket, there were maybe two gun magazines: Guns and Ammo and American Rifleman. Now there's at least a dozen with two or three devoted exclusively to concealed carry.

Until we can turn around America's crazy obsession with firearms, these incidents are going to keep happening.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Let me preface by saying I don't want to get into any big 2nd Amendment arguments on here right now; nor what I think about concealed carry  .. though I do have my well-considered thoughts/opinions on those things.  I may weigh in later as the discussion progresses.

I will offer this though:

I grew up in a part of the country that we would now call "gun culture" country .. you know people clinging to their guns and religion and all that jazz.

Guns are tools to me and that's how I was raised.  Been around them all my life and long carried one daily in my previous career. I keep myself proficient.  I haven't hunted since I was a teen and not really interested (I fish)  I'm not personally into collecting guns, recreational/sport shooting.  And I don't feel any need to have the latest, baddest, most scary firepower gun or whatever.  I don't wear it on my sleeve and I won't tell you all what guns I do own ... suffice it to say, I have what serves what I believe are my needs.  

I don't automatically put people down I know who are into hunting, sport/recreational shooting, collecting, etc,   I don't believe them all to be "bad" people for that.  And I know, or have known, people who are into any or all of those things.

Going back to my youth though .. I can tell you one thing.  All these high-capacity semi-autos people have nowadays ... hardly anybody had a gun like that when/where I lived.  Shotguns, semi-auto & revolver pistols, and hunting rifles .. that's about what anybody had.  And this was a rural area.  You would have had to look long and hard to find an AR-15 type firearm in that particular place and time.  Yeah, you could get one, but there just weren't a lot of 'em around .. they were expensive and not a lot of people were that into it.  And I think that applied to most of the country back then.  Nowadays though ... I betcha there are 10 such weapons right here on my white-bread suburban street alone. !!  And I'd hate to guess how many in my entire neighborhood. It's kinda of a curious cultural phenomenon to me, different from yesteryear I think.  

So there's my 2psi on the thread for now.  I'll be following with interest.

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote: I betcha there are 10 such weapons right here on my white-bread suburban street alone. !![/u]  And I'd hate to guess how many in my entire neighborhood. It's kinda of a curious cultural phenomenon to me, different from yesteryear I think.  

A CURIOUS CULTURAL PHENOMENON! Boys wearing fingernail polish is "a curious cultural phenomenon", this is a goddamn tragedy. And we have Wayne LaPierre to thank for it. He might as well go to the gun manufacturers' conventions wearing a Little Bo Peep outfit and a name tag that reads "Take A Number For Faster Service".

How the NRA and gun manufacturers work together to scam gun owners

The numbers tell the story of a transformation in gun culture, from many more people owning a gun or two (often a rifle or a shotgun) to a smaller number of owners each buying many more guns, mostly handguns. And this is just what the NRA encourages, by feeding twin climates of fear. First, the organization, particularly its chief Wayne LaPierre, regularly describes America as a kind of post-apocalyptic hellscape right out of Mad Max, where only the armed can survive. As he wrote in a 2013 article, "Hurricanes. Tornadoes. Riots. Terrorists. Gangs. Lone criminals. These are perils we are sure to face — not just maybe. It's not paranoia to buy a gun. It's survival."

Second, the NRA cries that no matter what's going on in the political world, it portends an imminent massive gun confiscation. President Obama wants more background checks? Nope, he's really coming to take your guns. There's an election coming up? If Democrats win, they're going to take your guns. You shouldn't just have a gun, you should have lots of guns, and you should buy more right now because you never know when the government are going to send their jackbooted thugs to invade your home and take them away.

What do you call the frightened, paranoid, insecure guy having a midlife crisis who prepares for the inevitable breakdown of society and shakes his fist at the president? You call him a customer. He's the one who responds to every "urgent" appeal from the NRA to donate a few more dollars and go buy another rifle or handgun or two, while the manufacturers watch their profits rise and their stock prices soar. He's money in the bank.

http://theweek.com/articles/597752/how-nra-gun-manufacturers-work-together-scam-gun-owners

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:What do you suggest would abate this sort of thing 'Deuce'?

Start shaming the gun culture in this country. ....

Well, that and four bucks will get ya a cup of joe at some hipster coffee shop.

Nearly 63 million people in this country voted for Donald Trump.  There are (allegedly) around 5 million NRA members. There's a whole lot of people in this country who could give a damn for your, or anyone else's "shaming"
about guns.

We are a violent species, 'Deuce' ... and that's not a recent development.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountain_Meadows_Massacre

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:
We are a violent species, 'Deuce' ... and that's not a recent development.

This so colossally stupid I can't believe you said it! Well, maybe I can...

Look at the rest of the developed world, ferchrissakes! Are they not human; when you prick them, do they not bleed, if you poison them, do they not die?

No other developed country has the problem with guns and gun violence that we do. Get your head out of your xenophobic, racist, ethnic cleansing ass.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:

Look at the rest of the developed world, ferchrissakes!

Okay .. just for a start:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

Want more?  I can go on, and on, and on, and on .....

Not saying there aren't some other developed countries that have had less mass shootings or gun crimes per capita than the US in recent years, but of course there are to some degree or other  ... stats can always be cherry-picked.   And I don't deny the USA tends to be a more violent country than some others.  But it's not like these other countries you speak of don't have any or hardly gun violence as you allege. They have plenty, in fact.  

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/united-states-lower-death-shootings/

https://crimeresearch.org/2015/06/comparing-death-rates-from-mass-public-shootings-in-the-us-and-europe/

But the point you were attempting to call me out on was not any comparison of country statistics (you brought that up)  .. the point you are trying to call me out on is my statement that humans area a violent species.  All the stats both in recent times and throughout history evidence that.  It is said that violence is inherent in our biology.  You're just not gonna change people's biology by shaming them, as you suggest.  Even the most mild mannered peacenik can go off the deep end and chop your head clean off.  Don't ever think they'd never.
(want some examples?)

There are (arguably as to the exact number ) approximately 5 million NRA members.  46% of Americans that voted in 2016 voted for Donald Trump.  That's approximately 63 million people!!!   And you think you're going to get them to give up their guns by "shaming" them?   Get real.

The only way you're going to get less people to own guns in this country is to restrict access by force of law.  And with some 300 million or more guns estimated to currently floating around the US population .. you're gonna have a long row to hoe with that. Better get busy if that's what you want.

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Deus X wrote:Look at the rest of the developed world, ferchrissakes!

Okay, there's the Norway shooting, but you said you could go on, and on, and on, and on...

So go ahead, do it. Prove that there are other countries in the developed world that have anywhere near our level of either mass shootings or gun violence.

C'mon, I dare you, in fact I double dog dare you to prove your ridiculous, absurd contention.

If you can't you just give me more proof that ALL cops are LIARS!

I know you're getting up in years, so maybe this will help:

https://www.drdavidwilliams.com/a-self-test-for-cognitive-impairment

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Gun mania is not the only cause...this leads directly to the Oval Office. This creep has been stoking hatred against the press...the real press, not Fox...since day one...

In this particular case, the perp had lost a defamation lawsuit against the paper and also lost the appeal. Where did he get the idea that shooting a bunch of people at the paper was the answer?

zsomething

Yeah, this is a tough one. The guy used a shotgun. I don't know of anyone (at least no one I take seriously) who wants to stop anyone from having a shotgun. High-capacity military-style semi-auto rifles with loads that do the kind of damage AR-15 rounds do is one thing, but a shotgun's a basic, reasonable weapon any hunter would need. So, discussion of banning those is pretty much off the table, even for people who aren't NRA loonies.

So, we're back from the weapon itself to control of it. That's something we need to tighten up. Too many people are getting guns who shouldn't have them. A shotgun's a reasonable gun, but I don't want Crazy-Joe-Who-Hears-The-Voices-And-Sees-Ghosts-In-His-Cereal to have one. But Trump stripped that common-sense regulation out of the laws because "Obama did it so it has to be bad and I gotta undo everything Obama did 'cuz he hurt my feelings by making a joke about me, waaaaah!" Oh, and because the NRA doesn't give a damn if you give out guns in lunatic asylums -- they don't care because they're no longer a gun-safety organization, they're just an arms dealer. And if kids and other innocent people get shot, so what, maybe it'll make people scared so they'll buy even more guns. Mass death is good for sales! Until somebody actually starts plinking at Dana Loesch, she ain't gonna give a shit.

I know this was most likely a case of personal grievance and not some politically-motivated hit, but it'd still be nice if President Shitsmear quit labeling journalists "the enemy of the people" and other right-wing provocateurs would quit calling for them to be executed (but of course he was "only joking," ha ha ha, what a riot that worthless scumbag is). I'm hoping that maybe some journalists getting gunned down will wake them up about what could happen if they don't tone down their crazy-bait shit. I don't think Trump or Milo-the-absolutely-worthless are likely responsible for this one, but there's always next time. And in days when some idiot actually believed "PizzaGate," there'll likely be a next time. We have a public so retarded and brainwashed that they actually think "Uranium One" is a real thing, so it'd be good if people didn't play so fast-and-loose with the unhinged and easily-led.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:
Deus X wrote:Look at the rest of the developed world, ferchrissakes!

Okay, there's the Norway shooting, but you said you could go on, and on, and on, and on...

So go ahead, do it. Prove that there are other countries in the developed world that have anywhere near our level of either mass shootings or gun violence.

C'mon, I dare you, in fact I double dog dare you to prove your ridiculous, absurd contention.

If you can't you just give me more proof that ALL cops are LIARS!

I was providing you some examples that counter the argument you were trying to make.  And I might go on & on, with some statistical analysis but, really ... you're just not worth the effort 'Deuce.'  And I'm not sure you could even comprehend it?   You just want somebody to yell at it seems, regardless of what facts or evidence are presented.  Besides, I'm going out of town Sunday for a week or so, out to see my baby girl in Texas and some other relatives and I've got a lot more to do tonight & tomorrow than your homework.

You brought the country stat thing up in the first place, anyway.  So I think it's incumbent upon you to prove/evidence your premise.  Watch the cherry picking of time frames now, and be sure to include per-capita statistics.  Be intellectually honest, is all I'm saying.  (do you know anything about statistics? )

And note also I qualified my post in that I said I wasn't saying these other developed countries have less gun violence problems than the US at present .. just that it happens everywhere, and these other countries do have problems with gun violence and violence in general .. just like we do.  Plus, consider they don't have the 2nd Amendment thing to deal with as we do .. so it's easier for them to use force of government to restrict gun rights.  I've not seen you advocate for repeal of the 2nd Amendment in this thread yet?  Did you?  Do you?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething wrote:Yeah, this is a tough one.   The guy used a shotgun.   I don't know of anyone (at least no one I take seriously) who wants to stop anyone from having a shotgun.  High-capacity military-style semi-auto rifles with loads that do the kind of damage AR-15 rounds do is one thing, but a shotgun's a basic, reasonable weapon any hunter would need.   So, discussion of banning those is pretty much off the table, even for people who aren't NRA loonies.

So, we're back from the weapon itself to control of it.  That's something we need to tighten up.  Too many people are getting guns who shouldn't have them.   A shotgun's a reasonable gun, but I don't want Crazy-Joe-Who-Hears-The-Voices-And-Sees-Ghosts-In-His-Cereal to have one.  But Trump stripped that common-sense regulation out of the laws because "Obama did it so it has to be bad and I gotta undo everything Obama did 'cuz he hurt my feelings by making a joke about me, waaaaah!"   Oh, and because the NRA doesn't give a damn if you give out guns in lunatic asylums -- they don't care because they're no longer a gun-safety organization, they're just an arms dealer.   And if kids and other innocent people get shot, so what, maybe it'll make people scared so they'll buy even more guns.  Mass death is good for sales!   Until somebody actually starts plinking at Dana Loesch, she ain't gonna give a shit.

I know this was most likely a case of personal grievance and not some politically-motivated hit, but it'd still be nice if President Shitsmear quit labeling journalists "the enemy of the people" and other right-wing provocateurs would quit calling for them to be executed (but of course he was "only joking," ha ha ha, what a riot that worthless scumbag is).   I'm hoping that maybe some journalists getting gunned down will wake them up about what could happen if they don't tone down their crazy-bait shit.  I don't think Trump or Milo-the-absolutely-worthless are likely responsible for this one, but there's always next time.   And in days when some idiot actually believed "PizzaGate," there'll likely be a next time.   We have a public so retarded and brainwashed that they actually think "Uranium One" is a real thing, so it'd be good if people didn't play so fast-and-loose with the unhinged and easily-led.

It seems the police didn't take the threat seriously:

Accused newsroom shooter’s stalking victim: I warned cops
By Amanda Woods June 29, 2018 | 9:37am | Updated

A woman who claimed that the Capital Gazette shooting suspect had stalked, harassed and sued her warned a former police official that “he will be your next mass shooter,” according to a new report.

The woman, whose name was not released, also told local station WBAL 11 that Jarrod W. Ramos, 38, the shotgun-toting man who allegedly burst into the Capital Gazette in Annapolis, Md., on Thursday, killing five staffers, was “a f—ing nut job.”

Jayne Miller, an investigative reporter at WBAL, tweeted that the woman told her Ramos became “fixated” on her for no obvious reason — causing her to move three times, change her name and even sleep with a gun out of fear.

Rob Hiaasen, 59, Wendi Winters, 65, Rebecca Smith, 34, Gerald Fischman, 61, and John McNamara were shot and killed during Ramos’ rampage, the acting chief of the Anne Arundel County Police Department, William Krampf, told a news conference Thursday.

All were journalists except Smith, who was a sales assistant, he said.

Ramos was charged with five counts of first-degree murder, according to online court records.

Ramos, of Laurel, Md., about 25 miles west of Annapolis, is scheduled for a bail review hearing at 10:30 a.m. Friday in Anne Arundel County criminal court. He did not have an attorney listed.

https://nypost.com/2018/06/29/accused-newsroom-shooters-stalking-victim-i-warned-cops/

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Be sure and give your "thoughts and prayers" to the victims of these recent mass shootings also.

Four people wounded in shooting at Pickering, Ont., Ribfest event
NATIONAL
by THE CANADIAN PRESS

Posted Jun 3, 2018 3:13 am PDT Last Updated Jun 3, 2018 at 9:40 am PDT

PICKERING, Ont. – A crowded family event in a community east of Toronto was turned into a scene of chaos when shots rang out Saturday night, wounding four.

Durham Regional Police Staff Sgt. Paul Cummins says thousands of people had gathered for the annual Ribfest event in Pickering’s esplanade area when the gunfire erupted around 11 p.m.

He says the four people hit by bullets — two teen boys, aged 16 and 17, of Ajax, Ont., a 20-year-old man from Pickering and a 30-year-old man from Toronto — were treated in hospital and have since been released.

Police say that as of Sunday at noon, they did not know how many guns were fired.

They say investigators do not believe the shooting was random and are asking anyone with information to come forward.
http://www.news1130.com/2018/06/03/four-people-wounded-in-shooting-at-pickering-ont-ribfest-event/

Shooter kills two in hail of bullets at a family gathering in German city of Saarbruecken
Two people have been killed and several wounded in a shooting in Germany
Police are describing the shooting in Saarbruecken as 'a domestic incident'
Local media are reporting the attack happened during a 'family celebration'
One suspect has been arrested by police according to local media
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5748177/Shooter-kills-two-hail-bullets-German-city-Saarbruecken.html

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

6 children among 9 stabbed in apartment complex attack by resident who was asked to leave

By COURTNEY HAN, MARK OSBORNE BILL HUTCHINSON

Jul 1, 2018, 3:06 PM ET

https://abcnews.go.com/US/stabbing-spree-idaho-apartment-complex-results-injuries-life/story?id=56292105

Damn, those knives!!!  Something must be done to keep them out of the hands of those redneck xenophobes.

Oh ... wait a minute:   "Kinner is from Los Angeles and had been invited to stay for a few days by at the apartment of a renter who had shown him compassion"

Get yer thoughts and prayers ready, here we go again: Timmy-kinner-ht-jt-180701_hpEmbed_4x5_992

What's my point?  Well, my point is these tragedies are more about mental health than they are any particular kind of weapon.

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/time-to-regulate-the-murder-weapons-in-your-kitchen-drawer-8tbsx367v

Telstar

Telstar

So how many victims died in the knife attack? Was it as many that died from the gun attack at Parkland? Did "Pat" tell you that Lurch boy? Twisted Evil

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:So how many victims died in the knife attack? Was it as many that died from the gun attack at Parkland? Did "Pat" tell you that Lurch boy? Twisted Evil

If, during the course of a convenience store robbery, I stab or shoot the clerk in the chest and miss his heart by a quarter inch and he lives to testify against me, I might get 10 or 15 years in prison.  If, OTOH, the knife blade or bullet goes a quarter inch the other way and pierces his heart and kills him, I get the death penalty.  

Why is that, 'Tellie'?

Edit: update .... here ya go, 'Tellie'

The 3-year-old Boise stabbing victim was an Ethiopian refugee who loved Disney princesses

The Boise girl who was fatally stabbed at her third birthday party was a refugee with her mother from Ethiopia and loved pink and Disney princesses, the International Rescue Committee said Tuesday. ...

... Of the remaining eight victims, one child was treated and released from the hospital, and seven others are still in the hospital, many with serious or critical injuries, Boise police said.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/07/03/us/boise-stabbing-girl-refugee/index.html

How many have to die for it to be tragic?

Last edited by EmeraldGhost on 7/3/2018, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:Be sure and give your "thoughts and prayers" to the victims of these recent mass shootings also.

Four people wounded in shooting at Pickering, Ont., Ribfest event
NATIONAL
by THE CANADIAN PRESS

Posted Jun 3, 2018 3:13 am PDT Last Updated Jun 3, 2018 at 9:40 am PDT

PICKERING, Ont. – A crowded family event in a community east of Toronto was turned into a scene of chaos when shots rang out Saturday night, wounding four.

Durham Regional Police Staff Sgt. Paul Cummins says thousands of people had gathered for the annual Ribfest event in Pickering’s esplanade area when the gunfire erupted around 11 p.m.

He says the four people hit by bullets — two teen boys, aged 16 and 17, of Ajax, Ont., a 20-year-old man from Pickering and a 30-year-old man from Toronto — were treated in hospital and have since been released.

Police say that as of Sunday at noon, they did not know how many guns were fired.

They say investigators do not believe the shooting was random and are asking anyone with information to come forward.
http://www.news1130.com/2018/06/03/four-people-wounded-in-shooting-at-pickering-ont-ribfest-event/

Shooter kills two in hail of bullets at a family gathering in German city of Saarbruecken
Two people have been killed and several wounded in a shooting in Germany
Police are describing the shooting in Saarbruecken as 'a domestic incident'
Local media are reporting the attack happened during a 'family celebration'
One suspect has been arrested by police according to local media
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5748177/Shooter-kills-two-hail-bullets-German-city-Saarbruecken.html

Those countries all also enjoy low rates of gun violence, but the U.S. has the 31st highest rate in the world: 3.85 deaths due to gun violence per 100,000 people in 2016. That was eight times higher than the rate in Canada, which had 0.48 deaths per 100,000 people — and 27 times higher than the one in Denmark, which had 0.14 deaths per 100,000.

Get yer thoughts and prayers ready, here we go again: QHHYE6U

Both from the same source:  https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/11/06/562323131/gun-violence-comparing-the-u-s-with-other-countries

More bullshit from ICE. Imagine that!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:

Those countries all also enjoy low rates of gun violence, but the U.S. has the 31st highest rate in the world: 3.85 deaths due to gun violence per 100,000 people in 2016. That was eight times higher than the rate in Canada, which had 0.48 deaths per 100,000 people — and 27 times higher than the one in Denmark, which had 0.14 deaths per 100,000.

They also don't have a 2nd Amendment quite like ours to contend with. What's your solution .. 'Deuce' ? (it's easy to be a critic)

Do those "gun violence" stats include suicides, hunting accidents, home accidents, etc?  But of course in a country with higher gun ownership rates you are going to find higher rates of those also.

Again .. not saying the US has "less" .. but there are certain mitigating factors as to why we have a substantially higher rate of gun crimes.

Telstar

Telstar

EmeraldGhost wrote:

Think about asking the dead students that face to face sometime soon Lurch boy. Maybe the next time you do a bowl and jack of with Gary's Johnson.

Get yer thoughts and prayers ready, here we go again: Lurch_10

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Telstar wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:

Think about asking the dead students that face to face sometime soon Lurch boy. Maybe the next time you do a bowl and jack of with Gary's Johnson.

And what's your proposed solution, 'Telliie'? (other than throwing sh*t at people on the internet)

What do you think Hillary and Bernie would have done about the availability of firearms to the populace in this country?  Specifically, I mean.  And how might they have gone about actually accomplishing that?

Anti-gunners like to wail and rend their garments whilst yelling at the pro-gun crowd in this county about gun violence ... yet offer no viable solutions to that; and all the while dismissing other forms and sources of violent crime in this country.  Excusng and dismissing it even.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum