Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump's strike on Syria a slap on the wrist -- utterly meaningless!!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Assad has killed some 500,000 of his people -- most by conventional weapons -- artillery, bombing, tanks etc. Trump's one-time Syria strike on chemical weapons facilities essentially means that we don't give a damn how many of his people he kills with conventional weaponry, we just don't want him to murder them with poison gas.

We have no Syria strategy, and our interference in the middle east gave Iran and the Russians Iraq as a client state, and Syria also belongs to these two anti-American powers.

Reality.

2seaoat

I hate illogical application of military force. However, it is hard not to become emotional when you see a child dead in their mother's arms having foam on their tiny faces. I get piszed at Putin. I want that bastard to be tried as a war criminal. He targeted hospitals and schools. So slinger is correct, but if folks think they can use inexpensive chemical weapons to terrorize a population, there must be consequences, but it is time to bring our troops home from just about everywhere. I think it is time to realize that America cannot solve every wrong in this world.

Telstar

Telstar

This guy is having a meltdown over it.

zsomething

Telstar wrote:This guy is having a meltdown over it.

Wow, that was a performance. Smile And that's what it was -- a performance.

Alex Jones is a nut, but he's even more of a showman than a nut. This stinks of a set-up so he can look like he has "integrity" to call Trump out... but, within a week, he'll decide Trump was right all along and he'll be right back on the bandwagon. Did you hear him say he's still giving ten percent of benefit of doubt or whatever? That's his out.

Alex Jones is not gonna turn on Trump, 'cuz Trump is the only guy in government idiotic enough to hang out with him. Probably half an hour before he did this rant he was on the phone with Trump saying, "I'm gonna pretend to be mad at you, so don't get upset, it'll make you look great next week!"

PkrBum

PkrBum

Why drop zillion dollar bombs? It's stupid. Despots that attack other countries or their citizenry should be singly turned into pink mist with a fricking laser beam. With the clear message that the next person up has ONE chance to prove their respect for other nations, peoples, religions... etc. It's not that complicated. No armies... No bombs... No bases or troops. Just poof... followed by a monotone public service announcement.

https://www.cnn.com/2017/07/17/politics/us-navy-drone-laser-weapon/index.html

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
Telstar wrote:This guy is having a meltdown over it.

Wow, that was a performance. Smile  And that's what it was -- a performance.

Alex Jones is a nut, but he's even more of a showman than a nut.  This stinks of a set-up so he can look like he has "integrity" to call Trump out... but, within a week, he'll decide Trump was right all along and he'll be right back on the bandwagon.   Did you hear him say he's still giving ten percent of benefit of doubt or whatever?   That's his out.

Alex Jones is not gonna turn on Trump, 'cuz Trump is the only guy in government idiotic enough to hang out with him.  Probably half an hour before he did this rant he was on the phone with Trump saying, "I'm gonna pretend to be mad at you, so don't get upset, it'll make you look great next week!"  

Yeah I know. Politics as WWE Wrestling like the late great Bob talked about when Trump started his run.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum