Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cadet Bone Spurs: "I'd run in there even without a weapon ..."

+5
2seaoat
Floridatexan
zsomething
Telstar
Wordslinger
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Sure he would. The same guy who avoided the Vietnam War with multiple claims of bone spurs in his feet, claims inane bravery and courage in regards to the shootings at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. C'mon Mueller -- get this lying sack of shit in prison where he belongs!!

Read: https://www.commondreams.org/news/2018/02/26/trump-aka-cadet-bone-spurs-brags-id-run-there-even-if-i-didnt-have-weapon?utm_term=Trump%20%28aka%20Cadet%20Bone%20Spurs%29%20Brags%3A%20%22I%27d%20Run%20in%20There%20Even%20If%20I%20Didn%27t%20Have%20Weapon%22&utm_campaign=News%20%2526%20Views%20%7C%20%22I%20Am%20a%20Teacher%2C%20Not%20an%20Instrument%20of%20Violence%22&utm_content=email&utm_source=Act-On+Software&utm_medium=email&cm_mmc=Act-On%20Software-_-email-_-News%20%2526%20Views%20%7C%20%22I%20Am%20a%20Teacher%2C%20Not%20an%20Instrument%20of%20Violence%22-_-Trump%20%28aka%20Cadet%20Bone%20Spurs%29%20Brags%3A%20%22I%27d%20Run%20in%20There%20Even%20If%20I%20Didn%27t%20Have%20Weapon%22

We're all safe now knowing Cadet Bone Spurs is on the job! Rolling Eyes

Can you believe he has the balls to make that statement?

Telstar

Telstar

panhandler wrote:We're all safe now knowing Cadet Bone Spurs is on the job!  Rolling Eyes

Can you believe he has the balls to make that statement?  

Cadet Bone Spur chasing pussy and avoiding STD's or as he describes it, his Vietnam.

Cadet Bone Spurs: "I'd run in there even without a weapon ..." Cadet_11

zsomething

Yep, Donald Trump is a tough guy, for sure. I know he'd've run right in there and kicked a bunch of ass! He'd have stormed the beach at Normandy!

Just as long as there wasn't any blood. Donald can't handle blood. Or bad seating.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-time-donald-trump-turned-away-in-disgust-while-a-man-bled-to-death-in-front-of-him

“I’m not good for medical. In other words, if you cut your finger and there’s blood pouring out, I’m gone,” he told Stern.

The former reality-TV host then shares a story with Stern about the time he thought a man died in front of him during a charity event at his Palm Beach club Mar-a-Lago and, rather than helping the injured man, Trump turned away in disgust at the sight of his blood.

“I was at Mar-a-Lago and we had this incredible ball, the Red Cross Ball, in Palm Beach, Florida. And we had the Marines. And the Marines were there, and it was terrible because all these rich people, they’re there to support the Marines, but they’re really there to get their picture in the Palm Beach Post… so you have all these really rich people, and a man, about 80 years old—very wealthy man, a lot of people didn’t like him—he fell off the stage,” said Trump.

Trump proceeds to explain that it was a $100,000-per-table fundraiser filled with deep-pocketed billionaires, and that the Marines were—for whatever reason—given tables in the very back of the ballroom (“the worst table in the whole place”). Oh, and that he was more preoccupied with his ballroom’s pristine marble floor than the octogenarian bleeding out on it.

“So what happens is, this guy falls off right on his face, hits his head, and I thought he died. And you know what I did? I said, ‘Oh my God, that’s disgusting,’ and I turned away,” said Trump. “I couldn’t, you know, he was right in front of me and I turned away. I didn’t want to touch him… he’s bleeding all over the place, I felt terrible. You know, beautiful marble floor, didn’t look like it. It changed color. Became very red. And you have this poor guy, 80 years old, laying on the floor unconscious, and all the rich people are turning away. ‘Oh my God! This is terrible! This is disgusting!’ and you know, they’re turning away. Nobody wants to help the guy. His wife is screaming—she’s sitting right next to him, and she’s screaming.”

Thank God for the Marines. “What happens is, these 10 Marines from the back of the room… they come running forward, they grab him, they put the blood all over the place—it’s all over their uniforms—they’re taking it, they’re swiping [it], they ran him out, they created a stretcher. They call it a human stretcher, where they put their arms out with, like, five guys on each side,” shared Trump.

I was saying, ‘Get that blood cleaned up! It’s disgusting!’ The next day, I forgot to call [the man] to say he’s OK,” said Trump, adding of the blood, “It’s just not my thing.”

Like most Trump tales, what was intended as a story about the bravery and heroism of a handful of Marines instead revealed far more about the man telling it.

So, if you can kindly arrange a shooting where there's no blood, Donald will be in there.

Oh... and as long as he gets to be surrounded by Secret Service. And there's no gun. Or even a guy. Here's his reaction to a fella with a cardboard sign:

Don't laugh. Cardboard can give you wicked paper cuts! You can hardly blame him for crapping his pants and shaking with fear while pulling secret service guys in front of him.

It'll also help if the shooter's not an eagle.

Anyway, yeah, I'm sure the guy who was too cowardly to help an 80-year-old man who fell down (which he views as more of a job for ten Marines) would've charged a guy with an AR-15.

Really, I'm not sure Trump would have been brave enough to enter the school after the gunman had been captured and the dead and wounded carried out, given the fact that he couldn't even handle the sight of blood.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Cadet Bone Spurs: "I'd run in there even without a weapon ..." Trump-chicken

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:Cadet Bone Spurs: "I'd run in there even without a weapon ..." Trump-chicken

His Vietnam my ass.

2seaoat

Trump had a lifetime to do courageous acts, and he failed. He is a bully. He is a coward. He is delusional. He is sadly our President.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:Trump had a lifetime to do courageous acts, and he failed.  He is a bully.  He is a coward.  He is delusional.  He is sadly our President.

Nailed it. Oh, except you forgot he's also a royal flaming a**hole.

polecat

polecat

Cadet Bone Spurs: "I'd run in there even without a weapon ..." Screen19

RealLindaL

Excellent contrast, pole.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

polecat wrote:Cadet Bone Spurs: "I'd run in there even without a weapon ..." Screen19

You are definitely the winner of this thread!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

zsomething

Hey, mock Trump all you want, but do you know how hard it is to win a bowling trophy when you have debilitating heel spurs?! The man is superhuman! Or at least abnormal.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Hey, mock Trump all you want, but do you know how hard it is to win a bowling trophy when you have debilitating heel spurs?!  The man is superhuman!  Or at least abnormal.

Not only that, he suffers with 3 Acheeles heels...true.

2seaoat

Mueller is the real deal. Donald Trump has bluffed and tried to play the NY gangster tough guy....his sons did not drop too far from the tree. The wussification of America. Mueller would NEVER let someone know about his military service. He went back into civilian life and excelled and continued to be a hero putting tough NY gangster types in jail. This whole illusion of what a tough guy is in America is personified by our cowardly lion president who has spent a life time boasting, while the high character of Mueller is beyond reproach.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Mueller is the real deal.  Donald Trump has bluffed and tried to play the NY gangster tough guy....his sons did not drop too far from the tree. The wussification of America.  Mueller would NEVER let someone know about his military service. He went back into civilian life and excelled and continued to be a hero putting tough NY gangster types in jail.  This whole illusion of what a tough guy is in America is personified by our cowardly lion president who has spent a life time boasting, while the high character of Mueller is beyond reproach.

cheers cheers cheers

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:Hey, mock Trump all you want, but do you know how hard it is to win a bowling trophy when you have debilitating heel spurs?!  The man is superhuman!  Or at least abnormal.

Nailed it!

polecat

polecat

31% of Americans believe trump would've ran into the school unarmed.
69% wish he had. - Allen Marshall

Cadet Bone Spurs: "I'd run in there even without a weapon ..." Dxj7iu10

PkrBum

PkrBum

Why would people deprive themselves of first responder status if they were the victims of crime? This country is loosely held together by the belief that the dollar means something and "the check is in the mail". Can you imagine if that failed? Because it will someday. The potus just today checked due process... hell the guy before him assassinated a juvenile American citizen. I don't see how this ends well... useful idiots still want to eat the rich.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum