Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat, have you seen the Nazi running in Illinois 3rd District?

+2
EmeraldGhost
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.commondreams.org/further/2018/02/08/because-2018-actual-nazi-gop-candidate-illinois-congressional-seat-and-hes-even

Arthur Jones has no Republican challengers for the nomination.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Not surprising.  Chicago has always been a very racist city.

(Lew Rockwell - 1966 "White People's March" - Chicago)
Seaoat, have you seen the Nazi running in Illinois 3rd District? Rockwell2-mr_5omlwsm

Telstar

Telstar

Seaoat, have you seen the Nazi running in Illinois 3rd District? 4511

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:Not surprising.  Chicago has always been a very racist city.

I think you meant George Lincoln Rockwell who was the founder of the American Nazi Party. He was assassinated by a party member in the late '60s while he was doing his laundry.

Lew Rockwell, who's still alive, is a Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist--whatever that is. I think he worked for Ron Paul, Rand Paul's father and another Libertarian fruitcake...      but forgive me, I repeat myself.

Last edited by Deus X on 2/11/2018, 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To correct punctuation)

RealLindaL

This guy Jones - listen to his interviews online sometime -- is the epitome of teeny tiny-minded idiotic spitting hatred. He's so bad he's actually a walking talking Nazi caricature, even though he disavows any "formal" relationship to the Nazi party.
He's run for office multiple times and always loses. Chances are he'll take this primary, though, only because Republicans will pull the lever for the only "R" on the ticket, but he doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell of actually winning the seat - he's in a deep blue district. And if by some unthinkable fluke he did win, someone would just have to pop him one. He doesn't deserve to be a member of the human species -- in fact, he isn't. He's sub-human -- an animal whose remains I wouldn't feed to the lowest carnivore on earth.

It's cute when leftists pretend that one form of central command and control collectivism is different fundamentally from another. The results are the same... obviously. But thanks for playing useful idiots... lol.

Deus X

Deus X

Seaoat, have you seen the Nazi running in Illinois 3rd District? Eabuztn

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:This guy Jones - listen to his interviews online sometime -- is the epitome of teeny tiny-minded idiotic spitting hatred...  

My God! You actually LISTENED to his drivel? I hope you suffered no permanent psychic damage.

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Deus X wrote:
EmeraldGhost wrote:Not surprising.  Chicago has always been a very racist city.

I think you meant George Lincoln Rockwell who was the founder of the American Nazi Party. He was assassinated by a party member in the late '60s while he was doing his laundry.

Lew Rockwell, who's still alive, is a Libertarian/Anarcho-Capitalist--whatever that is. I think he worked for Ron Paul, Rand Paul's father and another Libertarian fruitcake...      but forgive me, I repeat myself.

You are correct sir & I knew that, actually. Just had a brain fart I guess when I was writing that particular post. (blame it on the weed Laughing )

I know very well who "Lew" Rockwell is too ... I read some of his stuff sometimes. That's not saying I buy into all of it, just that I read a wide variety of sociopolitical perspectives. I find both Ron Paul and Lew Rockwell have some thoughtful perspectives, much of which is not really practical ... but they both put out a few good practical ideas here & there too.

Deus X

Deus X

EmeraldGhost wrote:
I know very well who "Lew" Rockwell is too...

I never doubted that for a moment. Perhaps you can explain what an "Anarcho-Capitalist" is? It sounds like a dog-eat-dog, I-got-mine-up-yours horror.

Telstar

Telstar

Something is happening and you don't know what it is, do you Mr. Jones?

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL

Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:This guy Jones - listen to his interviews online sometime -- is the epitome of teeny tiny-minded idiotic spitting hatred...  

My God! You actually LISTENED to his drivel? I hope you suffered no permanent psychic damage.

Yep, I listened to his entire CNN interview (see Tel's Post #11 below). Why ignore it? It's a perfect reminder of just what white supremacy is all about -- and not only on paper. Seems to me the fight is more effective when one knows exactly what the enemy looks and sounds like.

Deus X

Deus X

RealLindaL wrote:
Yep, I listened to his entire CNN interview...

Well, we've scheduled an exorcism and started a crowdfunding appeal to see about getting you hosed down with Holy Water.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
Yep, I listened to his entire CNN interview...

Well, we've scheduled an exorcism and started a crowdfunding appeal to see about getting you hosed down with Holy Water.  

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Don't forget the sage, garlic, and silver (cross & bullet).

RealLindaL

Floridatexan wrote:Don't forget the sage, garlic, and silver (cross & bullet).  

Ha.  I think we could do without the bullet, thank you very much. Smile  But better bring extras of all the other goodies, since I seriously doubt I'm the only one who watched.

2seaoat

Just another run of the mill Illinois nazi......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum