Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM

+3
Deus X
zsomething
Telstar
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/22/2018, 5:09 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Need any more reasons to hate the deep South and the cracker barrel boys?

2IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/22/2018, 5:26 pm

zsomething

Whoever let that scumbag be a cop should never get to make any more decisions more important than what kind of gum he wants to buy.

And that cop shouldn't be allowed to carry a gun, unless he wants one for just five minutes to use on himself. The world doesn't need people like him.

3IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/22/2018, 6:09 pm

Deus X

Deus X

A racist cop, imagine that!

4IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/23/2018, 3:35 pm

zsomething

"Some of those that work forces
Are the same that burn crosses."

5IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/23/2018, 4:30 pm

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:Need any more reasons to hate the deep South and the cracker barrel boys?

Hate apparently comes easy to hyper-partisan hacks. One dirty cop and all of a sudden the world around them is at fault - except of course your virulent little sphere located in your parents basement......What a transparent and artificial little tool.....

Why don't you research this little group - maybe you can join their effort and ease your guilty conscience. NBPP....

6IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/23/2018, 5:12 pm

knothead

knothead

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:Need any more reasons to hate the deep South and the cracker barrel boys?

Hate apparently comes easy to hyper-partisan hacks. One dirty cop and all of a sudden the world around them is at fault - except of course your virulent little sphere located in your parents basement......What a transparent and artificial little tool.....

Why don't you research this little group - maybe you can join their effort and ease your guilty conscience. NBPP....

One dirty cop

You have to be kidding . . . . with all the blacks gunned down (on camera) it is a HUGE tell for where you stand in regard to police abuse of power.

7IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/23/2018, 9:47 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

One dirty cop

You have to be kidding . . . . with all the blacks gunned down (on camera) it is a HUGE tell for where you stand in regard to police abuse of power.

ONE DIRTY COP...sounds like a movie. The problem with "one" is that his crimes get covered up.

8IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/23/2018, 10:29 pm

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:

Better yet why don't you research something other the the inside of your own rectum gatorboy.

9IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/23/2018, 10:31 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
knothead wrote:
gatorfan wrote:

One dirty cop

ONE DIRTY COP...sounds like a movie.  The problem with "one" is that his crimes get covered up.

Exactly.

10IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 2:40 am

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:  The problem with "one" is that his crimes get covered up.

Covered up by other cops and by prosecutors who won't prosecute them.

11IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 8:56 am

gatorfan

Poor little snow flakes, try to stay on task - the thread is about a SPECIFIC incident. Go crawl into your safe space and continue pretending to be socially aware and concerned. GAG......

12IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 9:44 am

zsomething

gatorfan wrote:Poor little snow flakes, try to stay on task - the thread is about a SPECIFIC incident. Go crawl into your safe space and continue pretending to be socially aware and concerned. GAG......

When you're done gagging on 'em, make sure the cops don't catch 'em in their zippers when they're putting 'em away. Wink

13IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 9:51 am

gatorfan

zsomething wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Poor little snow flakes, try to stay on task - the thread is about a SPECIFIC incident. Go crawl into your safe space and continue pretending to be socially aware and concerned. GAG......

When you're done gagging on 'em, make sure the cops don't catch 'em in their zippers when they're putting 'em away.  Wink

Uh Huh - are you speaking from experience? Probably. I'll leave that stuff to you since you seem so fascinated by the subject.

14IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 10:05 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

gatorfan wrote:
zsomething wrote:

When you're done gagging on 'em, make sure the cops don't catch 'em in their zippers when they're putting 'em away.  Wink

Uh Huh - are you speaking from experience? Probably. I'll leave that stuff to you since you seem so fascinated by the subject.

Standard leftist bigotry. But it's ok when they do it. Exclamation

15IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 10:48 am

zsomething

gatorfan wrote:
zsomething wrote:

I dunno, you just seemed so defensive of racist cops, I thought you wanted us to note you were a suck-up. Logical mistake.

You want to talk about incidents, we'll talk about incidents. You want to start a bunch of "snowflake" name calling, then we'll shut that down and you'll get treated in kind.

You want to play this off as a "specific incident" while ignoring that it's indicative of a larger trend. Yeah, it's not all cops... but it's far from just one guy, either. And it looks to me like you're throwing around "snowflake" bullshit because you can't face that. You can read up about the topic if you'd like. But I don't imagine you will. It's easier to just think what you want and claim other people are just "pretending to be socially aware."

Here's a book you could read, if you were really interested in the topic and not just "triggering snowflakes."

If reading's not your thing, there's a documentary called The Thirteenth that would be interesting... if you were really interested in learning anything.

16IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 11:09 am

gatorfan

zsomething wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
zsomething wrote:

I dunno, you just seemed so defensive of racist cops, I thought you wanted us to note you were a suck-up.  Logical mistake.

You want to talk about incidents, we'll talk about incidents.  You want to start a bunch of "snowflake" name calling, then we'll shut that down and you'll get treated in kind.  

You want to play this off as a "specific incident" while ignoring that it's indicative of a larger trend.   Yeah, it's not all cops... but it's far from just one guy, either.  And it looks to me like you're throwing around "snowflake" bullshit because you can't face that.  You can read up about the topic if you'd like.  But I don't imagine you will.  It's easier to just think what you want and claim other people are just "pretending to be socially aware."
If reading's not your thing, there's a documentary called The Thirteenth that would be interesting... if you were really interested in learning anything.

Try reading the post again and tell me where I "defended racists cops". If you want to twist things around into total fiction I can't help that. The point is it's ridiculous to classify an entire geographic region or demographic based on the personal statements of one racist dude as the "author" of this thread did. Again, sticking to the thread, let's review the results of this cops actions, fired and publicly humiliated, would you rather he were hung from a tree?

I am not blind to racial tensions but I refuse to ignore blatant lies and sweeping remarks that go far beyond the relatively few who act out on racial animosity. Racism isn't a one-way street here - it exists among minorities too - would you agree?

17IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/24/2018, 11:31 am

zsomething

gatorfan wrote:

Try reading the post again and tell me where I "defended racists cops".

Dismissing this guy as just one bad apple and mocking everyone for looking at it as an example of a bigger, systemic problem does come across as head-in-the-sand behavior.

If you want to twist things around into total fiction I can't help that. The point is it's ridiculous to classify an entire geographic region or demographic based on the personal statements of one racist dude as the "author" of this thread did.

Eh, it was maybe a little over the top, but I live in the deep South and I know a lot of deep South cops. For a few years I used to ride to school every morning in the back of a neighbor's Highway Patrol car, sitting right next to a Thompson submachine gun (the only safety precaution regarding which was "don't touch the machine gun") and a lead-filled leather bag he referred to as a "nigger-knocker." He used to pull over black people on the way to school just to laugh at them. And several of his buddies lived in the same neighborhood and they were always swapping racist jokes. So, while I don't fully agree if it's taken as a blanket statement -- not all cops anywhere are bad -- it didn't trigger me any because I got the gist.

Again, sticking to the thread, let's review the results of this cops actions, fired and publicly humiliated, would you rather he were hung from a tree?

Nah. Wouldn't be a tragedy -- the world's got enough people, we can spare the racists -- but firing and public humiliation's probably enough. But it'd help if people quit dismissing every asshole who gets revealed like this as just "one bad apple." Racist cops are, clearly, like mice. You see one, you've got a lot more. And if they'd really take that seriously instead of being reactionary, trying to brand Black Lives Matter as "terrorists" rather than people with a legit grievance, then maybe we'd get somewhere. Like I said, not all cops are racist... but that any cops are is a problem and it needs to be looked into if anybody's going to trust them.

I mean, I'm white, but that doesn't mean I have any trust in a racist. Racism is stupidity on steroids. If someone's stupid enough to believe that, and if they're comfortable hating a whole group based on that kind of criteria, then I don't trust them to deal with me, either... they'd always find something they didn't like that they'd think would "justify" doing whatever they wanted. Guys like that don't need to be put in positions of authority. More work should be done to weed them out so we'd be able to trust cops again. Turning a blind eye to them is only making the problem worse... especially for the cops who aren't bad.

I am not blind to racial tensions but I refuse to ignore blatant lies and sweeping remarks that go far beyond the relatively few who act out on racial animosity. Racism isn't a one-way street here - it exists among minorities too - would you agree?

Sure, some minorities are racist... but who's got the power to really act on it? Who's getting killed and jailed in disproportionate numbers... and having people happily dismiss that as "well, they just do more crime" without investigating to see if that's really true?

I live in Mississippi so I know a lot of blacks and a lot of whites. I've worked in businesses where I was the only white guy in the place. And I've run into far fewer black bigots than I have white ones. I know they exist, and bigotry's a problem with any group, but trying to pretend there's an equivalency there, and that it somehow makes racist cops not be a serious problem, is more than a bit disingenuous.

18IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/25/2018, 6:17 pm

Deus X

Deus X

It's not just Mississippi or even the deep south and it's not just Blacks. It's minorities and cops all over the country.

A federal judge blasted the New York Police Department and New York City’s attorneys for withholding evidence in a police misconduct lawsuit and failing to investigate allegations that a woman was brutally beaten in a Queens precinct. The "truly outrageous conduct” by the police department and its attorneys motivated the judge to recommend sanctions against New York City, she wrote in a court order filed late Wednesday.

After the NYPD and its lawyers spent the past two years failing to follow her directives to turn over evidence, Judge Cheryl Pollak of the Eastern District of New York in Brooklyn urged that the lawsuit be terminated in the alleged victim’s favor. The judge noted that such a severe step is highly unusual, but said the "truly outrageous conduct” of the NYPD and the city's attorneys left her little choice. She said she hoped her order would serve as a warning to the city and the NYPD, and encourage them to review their policies for investigating civil rights allegations.

Lawyers for the city said they acted entirely properly and disagree with the judge’s order.

The case stems from a January 2015 incident in which Rosie Martinez, a housekeeper at the time, said she was taken into custody and brought to the 107th Precinct in the Queens neighborhood of Flushing. At the station, she claims that two officers choked her, hit her in the face, and bent her fingers back, causing lasting damage to one of her hands, all because she didn’t give them the answers they wanted about a drug operation that she claims she had nothing to do with.  

https://www.buzzfeed.com/mikehayes/judge-blasts-nyc-and-nypd-for-failing-to-turnover-evidence?utm_term=.kj2N76gyw#.plOARq8yn

19IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/25/2018, 6:37 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Racist cops could still get hired as police officers elsewhere in Florida

Blatant racism may have cost four Fort Lauderdale police officers their jobs, but the cashiered cops could still wear a badge again in Florida if another department wants to hire them.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fort-lauderdale/83216400-132.html

20IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/25/2018, 7:39 pm

Deus X

Deus X

Telstar wrote:Racist cops could still get hired as police officers elsewhere in Florida

Blatant racism may have cost four Fort Lauderdale police officers their jobs, but the cashiered cops could still wear a badge again in Florida if another department wants to hire them.

Yeah, that's a big problem. If they don't get de-certified as cops, they can just go to work in another city. And any decertification has to be easily discoverable in case they move to another state.

There should be a national database for this kind of crap but the cop lobby would squeal like stuck pigs--heh-heh--if that idea ever got any traction.

The only real hope is huge civil settlements that put the fear of god into city fathers. The insurance companies that indemnify municipalities for this kind of stuff could help change this situation.

21IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Empty Re: IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM 1/26/2018, 7:44 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:
Telstar wrote:Racist cops could still get hired as police officers elsewhere in Florida

Yeah, that's a big problem. If they don't get de-certified as cops, they can just go to work in another city. And any decertification has to be easily discoverable in case they move to another state.

There should be a national database for this kind of crap but the cop lobby would squeal like stuck pigs--heh-heh--if that idea ever got any traction.

The only real hope is huge civil settlements that put the fear of god into city fathers. The insurance companies that indemnify municipalities for this kind of stuff could help change this situation.

Twin mutants joined at the hip.

IF THEY'RE BLACK SHOOT THEM Scott_10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum