Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

War soon between Turkey and Syria?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

The rumbling is getting louder. This could be very messy with Iran backing Syria who has large quantities of chemical weapons and an unstable "leader".

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/11/world/middleeast/syria.html?hp

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I've said this over and over again and no one seems to agree. But if I was the commander-in-chief I would be giving orders right now to assassinate the nutjob in syria. Not only him but all his top cohorts. And along with that I would issue a warning to any of his successors that they will get the same if they don't stop acting like monsters.
But of course since we have an executive order in place which outlaws the intentional targeting of heads of state, that's not even a possibility even if any of our politicians wished to do it which they don't. Instead tens of thousands, if not hundreds of thousands of peons will be maimed and killed while that monster stays alive in his luxurious palace with his bodyguards to protect him.

I am concerned about Assad ordering the use of chemical weapons when he finally feels pushed to the wall, will he just use them in Syria - or in Turkey as well?

[quote="nochain"]I am concerned about Assad ordering the use of chemical weapons when he finally feels pushed to the wall, will he just use them in Syria - or in Turkey as well?[/quote

That is the $64,000 question. He has the stockpile that Saddam sent him to add to his own.

just think, if we go into WW3, we wont need a election right now

2seaoat

Here is the deal in Syria.....it is complex. Everybody thinks there is simply a bad guy and good guys......nope.....the good guys have very serious bad guys in their midst, and all these so called experts who think this is a John Wayne movie....and we will just slowly walk into the bar with our six shooter.....nope.....CIA is there. They are working it. This far more complex than Libya, but one thing I will say is that if Turkey becomes involved.....they are a NATO member, and it smells like a back door to get air support, and a no fly zone.....but this is not as simple as some are trying to make it.

that's not what obama said when he was running for prez. ya know... with all that vast experience and insight.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Here is the deal in Syria.....it is complex. Everybody thinks there is simply a bad guy and good guys......nope.....the good guys have very serious bad guys in their midst, and all these so called experts who think this is a John Wayne movie....and we will just slowly walk into the bar with our six shooter.....nope.....CIA is there. They are working it. This far more complex than Libya, but one thing I will say is that if Turkey becomes involved.....they are a NATO member, and it smells like a back door to get air support, and a no fly zone.....but this is not as simple as some are trying to make it.

Conspiracy theorist....KOO KOO

2seaoat wrote:Here is the deal in Syria.....it is complex. Everybody thinks there is simply a bad guy and good guys......nope.....the good guys have very serious bad guys in their midst, and all these so called experts who think this is a John Wayne movie....and we will just slowly walk into the bar with our six shooter.....nope.....CIA is there. They are working it. This far more complex than Libya, but one thing I will say is that if Turkey becomes involved.....they are a NATO member, and it smells like a back door to get air support, and a no fly zone.....but this is not as simple as some are trying to make it.

I just read, Nato is arming turkey, they will be helping them

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum