Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Paradise Papers

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Paradise Papers Empty Paradise Papers 11/7/2017, 1:06 am

2seaoat

Secret financial records of the 1% are now being internationally disclosed, all from just one law firm's off shore financial records. I just watched vice news tonight, and I can say with certainty that Kushner is dirty. It will be interesting on what Mueller does with some of the disclosures from the paradise papers. Google Paradise papers to see what is coming.

2Paradise Papers Empty Re: Paradise Papers 11/7/2017, 1:50 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Secret financial records of the 1% are now being internationally disclosed, all from just one law firm's off shore financial records.   I just watched vice news tonight, and I can say with certainty that Kushner is dirty.  It will be interesting on what Mueller does with some of the disclosures from the paradise papers.   Google Paradise papers to see what is coming.

Paradise Papers: Leaks Show Wilbur Ross Hid Ties to Putin Cronies

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/leaked-documents-show-commerce-secretary-concealed-ties-putin-cronies-n817711?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_ai

3Paradise Papers Empty Re: Paradise Papers 11/7/2017, 1:57 pm

Nooooow mainstream media wants to report leaks... lol.

4Paradise Papers Empty Re: Paradise Papers 11/7/2017, 5:43 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Nooooow mainstream media wants to report leaks... lol.

Read the article.

5Paradise Papers Empty Re: Paradise Papers 11/7/2017, 9:44 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

6Paradise Papers Empty Re: Paradise Papers 11/9/2017, 10:37 am

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

We see the numbers for how well the economy in general is doing and see corporate profits rise yet wages remain basically stagnant. The wealth gap is getting wider. Some wondered where all the money went. This investigation into off shore tax shelters give us a clue. This link has links within it to specialized tracks of this story.

https://www.theguardian.com/news/series/paradise-papers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum