Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Putin says Trump's the gift that keeps giving . . .

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Consider: If your aim was to create chaos in the U.S., lower it's international image, and boost divisiveness, what could be better than helping a nutcase like Donald J. Trump become president? And Trump is so fucking stupid he thinks Putin likes him! Reality.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:

I must be confused; I thought Trump was President.

The problem w putin didn't start w trump. Sooo... was Obama a lost pup in woods or incompetent?

Deus X

Deus X

Bush and Putin: Best of friends
George Bush and Vladimir Putin

Putin says Trump's the gift that keeps giving . . .  _1392791_laughingap300
The summit was a success despite unresolved issues
By Caroline Wyatt in Ljubljana

Presidents George Bush and Vladimir Putin have met for the first time and appear to have hit it off.

"I looked the man in the eye. I found him to be very straight forward and trustworthy and we had a very good dialogue.

"I was able to get a sense of his soul.

"He's a man deeply committed to his country and the best interests of his country and I appreciate very much the frank dialogue and that's the beginning of a very constructive relationship," Mr Bush said.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/1392791.stm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Wordslinger wrote:Consider: If your aim was to create chaos in the U.S., lower it's international  image, and boost divisiveness, what could be better than helping a nutcase like Donald J. Trump become president?  And Trump is so fucking stupid he thinks Putin likes him!  Reality.

Trump just asked the Japanese, in public, out loud, If they might consider building some of their cars in the US. Could I make this up? Just saw it on news coverage of Trumps fabulous overseas trip. Good grief. He hasn't even been watching the news for the last two decades?

RealLindaL

othershoe1030 wrote:Trump just asked the Japanese, in public, out loud, If they might consider building some of their cars in the US. Could I make this up? Just saw it on news coverage of Trumps fabulous overseas trip. Good grief. He hasn't even been watching the news for the last two decades?

If this is a true and complete portrayal of what was said, not somehow shown out of context by the media, then we should all want to sink into a hole somewhere from embarrassment. Make that utter humiliation.  Good holy grief.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum