Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mrs. LaDavid Johnson corroborates what the Fl. congresswoman said about Trump's call

+7
zsomething
RealLindaL
Sal
Floridatexan
PkrBum
2seaoat
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

PkrBum

PkrBum

Vikingwoman wrote:Yeah just like the rightwingers politicized 4 soldiers deaths over a video!

That was the first lie. Y'all like being lied to and deceived. I think it should be a hanging offense.

Sooo... we're really not that far apart. Rolling Eyes

gatorfan

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'd like complete transparency and accountability every time. See how that works?

No... I didn't think you could.

What has your response here to do with Mrs. Johnson's corroboration of her phone call from the Pussy Grabber?

That leftists are grotesquely politicizing a soldiers death over a fucking condolence call.

You realize leftists could give a hoot about the soldiers (and 3 of his fellow soldiers that they somehow forget about) death. They just like to freak out because Trumpet is a narcissist and said something stupid. Like that's news.......

Mrs. LaDavid Johnson corroborates what the Fl. congresswoman said about Trump's call - Page 2 Soldiers-killed-niger-epa-ps-171018_4x5_992

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I'd like complete transparency and accountability every time. See how that works?

What has your response here to do with Mrs. Johnson's corroboration of her phone call from the Pussy Grabber?

That leftists are grotesquely politicizing a soldiers death over a fucking condolence call.

Bullshit. Mrs. Johnson's statement to the press of what she heard during Trump's supposed condolence call, isn't anything created by leftists as you damned well know. Trump's handling of this sorry affair is bad for America whether you're right, left or in the middle!! Unless you regard Trump as a leftist, no leftist was involved in this fiasco. Is it a giant stink as a political issue? No. It's a giant stink because Trump is such an asshole!!

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Bullshit.  Mrs. Johnson's statement to the press of what she heard during Trump's supposed condolence call, isn't anything created by leftists as you damned well know.  Trump's handling of this sorry affair is bad for America whether you're right, left or in the middle!!  Unless you regard Trump as a leftist, no leftist was involved in this fiasco.  Is it a giant stink as a political issue?  No.  It's a giant stink because Trump is such an asshole!!

This is 45's shit sandwich. 45 needs to swallow it and STFU.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Bullshit.  Mrs. Johnson's statement to the press of what she heard during Trump's supposed condolence call, isn't anything created by leftists as you damned well know.  Trump's handling of this sorry affair is bad for America whether you're right, left or in the middle!!  Unless you regard Trump as a leftist, no leftist was involved in this fiasco.  Is it a giant stink as a political issue?  No.  It's a giant stink because Trump is such an asshole!!

There's no real significance to a botched condolence call... or the potus not making the call.

You're just marching to the dnc drums. It's a fools errand.

zsomething

This could have been nothing. Trump's not good with empathy (because he's a sociopath and that's not something they do), but he probably thought it was a "nice" thing to say and it just came out clumsy. I'm willing to think he wasn't trying to be a jerk, because who'd bother to make the call in the first place just to be a dick? It's more awkward phrasing than anything, like he meant to say something like "soldiers and their families know that dying in the line of a duty is a possibility but I know that doesn't make the loss any easier to bear when it happens." But he's an inarticulate clod so he flubbed it. It happens.

So, that's not a major thing. But, because Trump is too weak to admit to any imperfection, he can't just say "I'm sorry it came across the way that it did, that wasn't what I meant and I'm sorry if I was clumsy in my phrasing" or whatever. If he did that, it'd be forgiven and the news story would be over.

Instead, he's gotta drag Kelly into it to disgrace himself with lies. Then he's got to call the grieving widow a liar by saying he said Sgt. La David Johnson's name over and over... and he has to disparage the congresswoman who heard the call by trying to imply that she's some kind of eavesdropper... and on and on and on. And now it's a story that won't stop, all because of Donnie's mentally-ill widdwe ego. None of this was necessary, it's all the creation of Trump's stubborn stupidity.

Unforced errors. Trump's the king of 'em. It's all he does. Every day there's at least one new one and probably more like five. The standing-for-the-pledge thing was no major deal, either, until this ham-headed dolt turned it into one, and now half the league's taking a knee and the public's ready to punch each other over it. Rather than admit that didn't go all that well, he's exacerbating the situation, making a big thing out of it. And that's what he does with EVERYTHING. He's like getting a little sore on your cuticle... and then ya can't stop picking at it until it gets infected and you end up at the doctor's seeing if you can save your whole damn arm.

THIS is why you don't vote for your crazy uncle who forwards you lunatic political e-mails, no matter how "funny" you think he is. Dude's unfit for office... not because he makes the occasional mistake, but because he's so awful at handling them. There's no better evidence of a horrible manager than doubling-down on a screwup, rather than learning from it.

Seriously, people are currently excusing behavior from the president of the United States that wouldn't be tolerated from a guy managing a Denny's. And you know that's true.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

There's no real significance to a botched condolence call... or the potus not making the call.

Right, I get it. It's okay by you for our white racist President who hates black women to insult the pregnant wife of an American soldier who gave his life in defense of Rexburg, Idaho. By the way, Mrs. Johnson wants to know if the body of her husband is actually in the casket -- since she was denied by military authorities the right to see her husband. Is that because she and her husband are black? Most interested in hearing your view on this subject!!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:Right, I get it.  It's okay by you for our white racist President who hates black women to insult the pregnant wife of an American soldier who gave his life in defense of Rexburg, Idaho.  By the way, Mrs. Johnson wants to know if the body of her husband is actually in the casket -- since she was denied by military authorities the right to see her husband.  Is that because she and her husband are black?  Most interested in hearing your view on this subject!!

Stop acting triggered. That racist slur has lost its validity... as I kept telling seagoat it would.

I highly doubt that Trump meant to botch a condolence call.

I wouldn't want to make one.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Right, I get it.  It's okay by you for our white racist President who hates black women to insult the pregnant wife of an American soldier who gave his life in defense of Rexburg, Idaho.  By the way, Mrs. Johnson wants to know if the body of her husband is actually in the casket -- since she was denied by military authorities the right to see her husband.  Is that because she and her husband are black?  Most interested in hearing your view on this subject!!

Stop acting triggered. That racist slur has lost its validity... as I kept telling seagoat it would.

Neither would I, but if I botched it, I'd call back and apologize. But then again, I have empathy, dignity and I hope a decent measure of self respect. Trump doesn't.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:

Did all that discussion just fly over your head? Who wants to make those calls? But someone has to do it. The point: Trump botched it...again. He can't admit responsibility for anything, so he tries to play it off. And he lies...again and again...to disguise his incompetence. He never was anywhere near qualified for the job. His appointees are all unqualified and/or adversarial to the position they're assuming. He's a menace to the USA and to the world at large.

Vikingwoman

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

There was even less significance to whether a video caused an attack but you all went ballistic.

RealLindaL

zsomething wrote:This could have been nothing.  Trump's not good with empathy (because he's a sociopath and that's not something they do), but he probably thought it was a "nice" thing to say and it just came out clumsy.  I'm willing to think he wasn't trying to be a jerk, because who'd bother to make the call in the first place just to be a dick?  It's more awkward phrasing than anything, like he meant to say something like "soldiers and their families know that dying in the line of a duty is a possibility but I know that doesn't make the loss any easier to bear when it happens."  But he's an inarticulate clod so he flubbed it.  It happens.

So, that's not a major thing.  But, because Trump is too weak to admit to any imperfection, he can't just say "I'm sorry it came across the way that it did, that wasn't what I meant and I'm sorry if I was clumsy in my phrasing" or whatever.  If he did that, it'd be forgiven and the news story would be over.

Instead, he's gotta drag Kelly into it to disgrace himself with lies.  Then he's got to call the grieving widow a liar by saying he said Sgt. La David Johnson's name over and over... and he has to disparage the congresswoman who heard the call by trying to imply that she's some kind of eavesdropper... and on and on and on.  And now it's a story that won't stop, all because of Donnie's mentally-ill widdwe ego.  None of this was necessary, it's all the creation of Trump's stubborn stupidity.

Unforced errors.  Trump's the king of 'em.  It's all he does.  Every day there's at least one new one and probably more like five.  The standing-for-the-pledge thing was no major deal, either, until this ham-headed dolt turned it into one, and now half the league's taking a knee and the public's ready to punch each other over it.  Rather than admit that didn't go all that well, he's exacerbating the situation, making a big thing out of it.  And that's what he does with EVERYTHING.  He's like getting a little sore on your cuticle... and then ya can't stop picking at it until it gets infected and you end up at the doctor's seeing if you can save your whole damn arm.

THIS is why you don't vote for your crazy uncle who forwards you lunatic political e-mails, no matter how "funny" you think he is.  Dude's unfit for office... not because he makes the occasional mistake, but because he's so awful at handling them.  There's no better evidence of a horrible manager than doubling-down on a screwup, rather than learning from it.

Seriously, people are currently excusing behavior from the president of the United States that wouldn't be tolerated from a guy managing a Denny's.  And you know that's true.

This deserves re-reading, and then re-reading again.   Z, you ever think about running for office?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Vikingwoman wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

There was even less significance to whether a video caused an attack but you all went ballistic.

The video narrative was known to be bs instantly... but Obama reps carried it to the Sunday news shows.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Did all that discussion just fly over your head?  Who wants to make those calls?  But someone has to do it.  The point:  Trump botched it...again.  He can't admit responsibility for anything, so he tries to play it off.  And he lies...again and again...to disguise his incompetence.  He never was anywhere near qualified for the job.  His appointees are all unqualified and/or adversarial to the position they're assuming.  He's a menace to the USA and to the world at large.

Every one of your "points" could be and were made about Obama... but we're brushed off by leftists.

He never took responsibility for anything... and the lackeys carried that water.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Did all that discussion just fly over your head?  Who wants to make those calls?  But someone has to do it.  The point:  Trump botched it...again.  He can't admit responsibility for anything, so he tries to play it off.  And he lies...again and again...to disguise his incompetence.  He never was anywhere near qualified for the job.  His appointees are all unqualified and/or adversarial to the position they're assuming.  He's a menace to the USA and to the world at large.

Every one of your "points" could be and were made about Obama... but we're brushed off by leftists.

He never took responsibility for anything... and the lackeys carried that water.

But Obama had dignity, composure, presence and the ability to speak in whole sentences. Internationally he was admired and respected. This president is vile and his instability and lack of discipline debases the U.S.A. He is distrusted internationally and that has real consequences. To compare Trumps inadequacies to Obama's, is like comparing a professional wrestler to Stephan Hawking.

PkrBum

PkrBum

You like Obama... and hate trump. Oh my... have you tried yelling at the sky?

zsomething

RealLindaL wrote:

This deserves re-reading, and then re-reading again.   Z, you ever think about running for office?

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'm an atheist, living in the South. I don't think I could get elected dog catcher. I do have a friend running for a state position, though... I may be able to float her a few ideas if she wins. Smile

Deus X

Deus X

zsomething wrote:
...I'm an atheist, living in the South.  I don't think I could get elected dog catcher.  

You could get burned at the stake, however.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

I appreciate the vote of confidence, but I'm an atheist, living in the South.  I don't think I could get elected dog catcher.  I do have a friend running for a state position, though... I may be able to float her a few ideas if she wins. Smile

Very cool.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:

No, my claim about Trump's racism towards blacks, and black women in particular is absolutely accurate. See: https://www.salon.com/2017/10/24/empty-barrel-the-real-meaning-of-john-kellys-slurs-against-frederica-wilson/

gatorfan

[quote="Wordslinger"]
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Right, I get it.  It's okay by you for our white racist President who hates black women to insult the pregnant wife of an American soldier who gave his life in defense of Rexburg, Idaho.  By the way, Mrs. Johnson wants to know if the body of her husband is actually in the casket -- since she was denied by military authorities the right to see her husband.  Is that because she and her husband are black?  Most interested in hearing your view on this subject!!

How ridiculous can you get????? It's not unusual for a casket to remain closed - consider what his remains must have looked liked after terrorists got done with him. Probably tortured and dismembered. When a service member gets blown up you might be lucky to have a head and a few body parts in a casket, that would be closed too.

Get real and drop the race card facade, it's ridiculous.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Right, I get it.  It's okay by you for our white racist President who hates black women to insult the pregnant wife of an American soldier who gave his life in defense of Rexburg, Idaho.  By the way, Mrs. Johnson wants to know if the body of her husband is actually in the casket -- since she was denied by military authorities the right to see her husband.  Is that because she and her husband are black?  Most interested in hearing your view on this subject!!

How ridiculous can you get????? It's not unusual for a casket to remain closed - consider what his remains must have looked liked after terrorists got done with him. Probably tortured and dismembered. When a service member gets blown up you might be lucky to have a head and a few body parts in a casket, that would be closed too.

Get real. As you very well know Trump is a full-blown white racist. As for Mrs. Johnson's anguished recounting of her request to see her husband's body and being rejected by some military asshole, plus the fact that nobody can tell her how or when he died, or why the hell he was killed, adds up to her suspecting LaDavid might not be in the box. She pointed out that she knows every inch of his body, and they wouldn't even let her see a hand or a finger. If you want to believe the U.S. Military and Trump's administration in this regard, that's your problem. It later turns out the government MUST allow the spouse, husband or parent(s) the right to view the body and if need be, have an official autopsy performed.

I'm pleased to announce that because of the total fuckup of Trump and his military leaders who were in command in Niger, Sgt. LaDavid Johnson will now have to be dug-up and the casket opened in the presence of his spouse and her attorney(s).

As for your ridiculous claim that Trump isn't a racist, explain then his tweet accusing Mrs. Johnson of lying about his fucked up condolence phone call. I'm all ears ...

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Get real. As you very well know Trump is a full-blown white racist.  As for Mrs. Johnson's anguished recounting of her request to see her husband's body and being rejected by some military asshole, plus the fact that nobody can tell her how or when he died, or why the hell he was killed, adds up to her suspecting LaDavid might not be in the box.  She pointed out that she knows every inch of his body, and they wouldn't even let her see a hand or a finger.  If you want to believe the U.S. Military and Trump's administration in this regard, that's your problem.  It later turns out the government MUST allow the spouse, husband or parent(s) the right to view the body and if need be, have an official autopsy performed.  

I'm pleased to announce that because of the total fuckup of Trump and his military leaders who were in command in Niger, Sgt. LaDavid Johnson will now have to be dug-up and the casket opened in the presence of his spouse and her attorney(s).  

As for your ridiculous claim that Trump isn't a racist, explain then his tweet accusing Mrs. Johnson of lying about his fucked up condolence phone call.  I'm all ears ...

Don't know much do you? She could have seen the remains if she chose to at the CIVILIAN funeral home.

Try reading my post again, since when have I ever defended Trumpet? NEVER... It would be nice if you would quit attempting to change a discussion into something totally false. Are you related to Trumpet by any chance????

There was nothing racist about the military handling of remains - if you can't understand what I wrote that's your problem not mine.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:You like Obama... and hate trump. Oh my... have you tried yelling at the sky?

No. Voodoo and belief in a supernatural being is your game, not mine. However, I have been donating considerable funds to organizations who are filing suits against Trump and our dysfunctional Russian controlled government. And I'm genuinely cheered by Senators McCain, Corker and Flake bailing on the Pussy Grabber with the disgusting rat on his head. You still want to bet that Trump will finish his first term? LOL

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:You like Obama... and hate trump. Oh my... have you tried yelling at the sky?

No.  Voodoo and belief in a supernatural being is your game, not mine.  However, I have been donating considerable funds to organizations who are filing suits against Trump and our dysfunctional Russian controlled government.  And I'm genuinely cheered by Senators McCain, Corker and Flake bailing on the Pussy Grabber with the disgusting rat on his head.  You still want to bet that Trump will finish his first term?  LOL

My game? Really? Are you that deluded? Yes... I'll bet he finishes his term. Are you giving odds?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum