Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

White Nazi Gets Cold-Cocked on bus harrassing black passenger ...

+2
zsomething
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Music to my ears!! ....

http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politics/white-supremacist-punched-out-after-allegedly-harassing-black-bus-passenger?akid=16094.260394.yD1NAv&rd=1&src=newsletter1082639&t=6

zsomething

This is why I'm not against Antifa, even though I don't always agree with their methods. In this case, the asshole got what he deserved. More, please!

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

zsomething wrote:This is why I'm not against Antifa, even though I don't always agree with their methods.  In this case, the asshole got what he deserved.  More, please!

Works both ways.

Deus X

Deus X

Joanimaroni wrote:
zsomething wrote:This is why I'm not against Antifa, even though I don't always agree with their methods.  In this case, the asshole got what he deserved.  More, please!

Works both ways.

False equivalence... but that's no surprise.

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:

Works both ways.

You taking up for a guy who was wearing a Nazi armband and wandering around in public screaming at black people? Is that really what you're taking up for?

I just want to clarify that that's what you're intending before I inscribe your name in the book of Worthless-Piece-of-Shit History. Because that's where you'll belong if you're taking up for that guy.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Good.

Wait ...

... what happened to "there's no excuse for violence/free speech for nazis" guy?

Looks like Joaniebaloney is all alone on this one.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

zsomething wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Works both ways.

You taking up for a guy who was wearing a Nazi armband and wandering around in public screaming at black people?  Is that really what you're taking up for?

I just want to clarify that that's what you're intending before I inscribe your name in the book of Worthless-Piece-of-Shit History.  Because that's where you'll belong if you're taking up for that guy.

Nope but do and think what you want. I couldn't care less, you are extremely insignificant.

Sal wrote:

Wait ...

... what happened to "there's no excuse for violence/free speech for nazis" guy?

Looks like Joaniebaloney is all alone on this one.

Nazis are violent extremists... just like antifa. He was looking for a fight... and got one. Fuck him.

zsomething

Joanimaroni wrote:

Nope

Glad to hear it, but it sure looked like you were taking his side.

but do and think what you want.

Always do! And trust me, of all the people in the world, you would have the least bearing on it. Very Happy

I couldn't care less, you are extremely insignificant.

Cool, then quit replying to me. That'd be the best way to prove it! Smile

Deus X

Deus X

Sal wrote:

Wait ...

Dissociative Identity Disorder
(Multiple Personality Disorder)

Dissociative identity disorder, formerly referred to as multiple personality disorder, is a condition wherein a person's identity is fragmented into two or more distinct personality states. People with this rare condition are often insufferable assholes.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder... mostly.

zsomething

Deus X wrote:
Sal wrote:

Wait ...

Dissociative identity disorder, formerly referred to as multiple personality disorder, is a condition wherein a person's identity is fragmented into two or more distinct personality states. People with this rare condition are often insufferable assholes.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder...     mostly.

Totally weird, isn't it? For over a month all we hear here is that Antifa are terrible for the things they do... and then they do the thing they do, and then it's a good thing to do and the guy deserved it.

????

A month of arguing and then... this! It's positively skitzy.

zsomething wrote:
Deus X wrote:
Sal wrote:

Wait ...

https://www.psychologytoday.com/conditions/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder...     mostly.

Totally weird, isn't it?   For over a month all we hear here is that Antifa are terrible for the things they do... and then they do the thing they do, and then it's a good thing to do and the guy deserved it.

????

A month of arguing and then... this!   It's positively skitzy.

He didn't get a permit to demonstrate or to peaceably assemble... that's protected... however difficult that may be to differentiate. He's just a hateful asshole spewing fighting words... and got what he deserved.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
zsomething wrote:
Deus X wrote:
Sal wrote:

Wait ...

Totally weird, isn't it?   For over a month all we hear here is that Antifa are terrible for the things they do... and then they do the thing they do, and then it's a good thing to do and the guy deserved it.

????

A month of arguing and then... this!   It's positively skitzy.

He didn't get a permit to demonstrate or to peaceably assemble... that's protected... however difficult that may be to differentiate. He's just a hateful asshole spewing fighting words... and got what he deserved.

Peaceable assemblies don't include guns, lit torches, and that funny symbol reminiscent of goose-stepping for Der Fuhrer. They also don't include chants of "Jews will not replace me", "Death to Antifa", and "White Lives Matter." And most often, they don't have a psycho running over the crowd and killing an innocent woman. "But they had a permit"...even you know how lame that is.

Deus X

Deus X

PkrBum wrote: He's just a hateful asshole spewing fighting words...

Psychological projection?

Deep in the recesses of our minds lurk many thoughts and feelings that we’d like to deny ever having.

These desires and impulses are so offensive to the conscious part of the mind that it launches various psychological defense mechanisms to keep them out.

One way it does this is by projecting them onto other people, events, and objects in an attempt to externalize the problem. In other words, where a conflict may arise between your unconscious feelings and your conscious beliefs, you will look for ways to attribute these feelings to someone or something else.

https://www.aconsciousrethink.com/3833/psychology-projection-8-feelings-transfer-onto-others/

zsomething

I didn't know they even gave permits to terrorize people with torch-lit brigades straight out of 30's Germany (complete with slogans) or assaulting innocent clergy members. And whoever's handing out the permits to do THIS really should reconsider.

I'm pretty sure permits don't cover what the Nazis in Charlottesville were doing -- which was even less than what this d-bag with the armband got righteously dealt out for -- and I'm pretty sure that "peaceful assembly" doesn't cover most of their other activities, either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum