Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Largest Audience To Witness The Emmy's

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

PERIOD!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Too little, too late, and not funny.

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:Too little, too late, and not funny.

C'mon, give him a break, he was making fun of HIMSELF. Self-deprecatory humor is a sign of a decent person.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Too little, too late, and not funny.

C'mon, give him a break, he was making fun of HIMSELF. Self-deprecatory humor is a sign of a decent person.

He should stay out of the limelight until Herr Drumpf is out of the picture.

Deus X

Deus X

Floridatexan wrote:He should stay out of the limelight until Herr Drumpf is out of the picture.

He's gotta make a living and he'd be a fool not to capitalize on his (minor) celebrity--he might even be able to redeem himself to a certain extent. I wouldn't be surprised if he hosts Saturday Night Live at least once.

I don't think he's a bad person. He was trapped in a shitty situation and did the best he could. I do think he should have resigned much earlier but part of me admires him for sticking it out. He took the Melissa McCarthy business with a lot of grace.

I hope he does a tell-all book at some point.

Telstar

Telstar

I thought it was funny the way Colbert told everybody to give it up for Melissa McCarthy.

Telstar

Telstar

If you do win don't forget to thank Game of Thrones for not being eligible this year. Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

LOL, poor rightwing snowflakes.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Telstar wrote:LOL, poor rightwing snowflakes.

I don't appreciate the way they characterize Dolly Parton, as if she can't be a liberal because she's a C&W star.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum