Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I suggest the President's next golf trip be at Guam

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

He can take another three week vacation there and talk about fire and fury.....of course he could not bill the secret service as he does not own a course in Guam. I hear there are great golf courses in South Korea. I suggest he go right after his Guam vacation to South Korea where he can talk some more about fire and fury and drive on the greens.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:He can take another three week vacation there and talk about fire and fury.....of course he could not bill the secret service as he does not own a course in Guam.  I hear there are great golf courses in South Korea.  I suggest he go right after his Guam vacation to South Korea where he can talk some more about fire and fury and drive on the greens.

cheers lol! cheers

zsomething

Guam sounds like a great place for golf. It Trump keeps up his rhetoric, he could get a crater-in-one!

Bet you anything that if things get too hot, he'll secretly fly off to France or somewhere that won't be in missile range.

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:Guam sounds like a great place for golf.  It Trump keeps up his rhetoric, he could get a crater-in-one!

Bet you anything that if things get too hot, he'll secretly fly off to France or somewhere that won't be in missile range.

His kind are always welcome in hell and the sand traps are glass.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:He can take another three week vacation there and talk about fire and fury.....of course he could not bill the secret service as he does not own a course in Guam.  I hear there are great golf courses in South Korea.  I suggest he go right after his Guam vacation to South Korea where he can talk some more about fire and fury and drive on the greens.

There are military golf courses in Seoul. Guam is thankful for Trumps fire and fury. Remember they are in the line of the threats. The US and our allies along with the entire pacific rim are on standby.

2seaoat

There are military golf courses in Seoul. Guam is thankful for Trumps fire and fury. Remember they are in the line of the threats. The US and our allies along with the entire pacific rim are on standby.

No sane person is on standby. America could NEVER stop nuclear proliferation with military action, and the idea we will start a nuclear war because a bumbling fool thinks a launch of a ballistic missile which has been clear described as going to a target not in American territorial waters is hubris which will bring this nation down. We have to recognize as a people that the military is NOT the answer to every problem, and the Military actually is the biggest threat to this nation.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

US Military and Japan are prepared to intercept a missle aimed at Guam.

Telstar

Telstar

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum